Author Topic: Michael Vick makes 12 cents an hour.His 2 yachts are gone.His farms may be next  (Read 1482 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Vick got convicted because the NFL did not want him to be the face of the sport, period.

LOL

please! you think the high people in NFL would rather see Vick, getting accused of drug possession & other problems of the law on all the NFL commercials, opposed to, good old boy Bret Farve, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc.? its a no-brainer, who they would rather.

i mean, i can understand why you wouldnt agree with that statement, its bold & all...but thats what i feel. i mean, not that he shouldnt have payed the price, but not the extend he has been.

also, his style of play, although amazing for the fan to watch, doesn't produce a winner. he is emulated by all young players wanting to QB. how many guys do you see in college, these "running & gunning" Vick-type players? more & more. Tim Tebow was like that, but Florida made him more of a passer this season. teams wont win with a half quarterback, half running back who thinks run first then pass. teams who win have that "stay in the pocket" QB.

thats just my take on the situation...

the league doesn't decide what happens to him lawfully, man...LOL

of course not, but does the Feds control weather he gets suspended from the league for a year? ::)

Smart guy...you said Vick got CONVICTED because the NFL didn't want him to be the face of the league. are you really this slow?

lmao, nooo! he is doing his time in jail, im cool with that. but the league is going to suspend him for a season too. <-----------that is the part that is overboard, imo.

thatsss allllll....

Nothing is overboard man until Vick's ass gets forced to fight to the death or drowned or smashed onto the ground or electrocuted or any of that other SICK, CRUEL, shit that he did to kill all of these innocent dogs, FUCK THIS!  This guy got off easy, Watch videos about dogfighting and look at these poor, innocent dogs and what happens to them, people fucking disgust me, how anyone can ever defend this cruel piece of shit I will never know, he can rot in hell for all I care

I've never agreed with anything spice has said, but every word of that was truth.  Granted, I don't even think torturing Vick would be overboard (an eye for an eye), but he deserved what he got.

have you guys even heard a man scream for his life before? its fucking horrible. i would rather see a dog die than a fucking human being.

If the man screaming for his life is Michael Vick, i'd love to hear it.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^well Spice clearly an eviormentalist & your either a racist or a Vick hater lol.

Elano

The NFL (or any professional sports league) doesn't want criminals in their league to give them a bad image.
talking about a bad image.......a lot of NFL players are coke heads  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

2 extremes. LMAO. muthafuckaz sayin he should get off with a slap on the wrist and muthafuckaz sayin he should die... 2 extremes...when it comes down to it, he got what he deserves. it shouldn't be any worse, nor any easier.

Elano

it shouldn't be any worse, nor any easier.
8)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The NFL (or any professional sports league) doesn't want criminals in their league to give them a bad image.
talking about a bad image.......a lot of NFL players are coke heads  ::)

And they should be kicked out of the league just the same.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^well Spice clearly an eviormentalist & your either a racist or a Vick hater lol.

I'm a racist for not bowing down and thinking Vick is above any other life on this planet because he can run fast? Nice logic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm a racist for not bowing down and thinking Vick is above any other life on this planet because he can run fast? Nice logic.

comments like "If the man screaming for his life is Michael Vick, i'd love to hear it.", make people wonder... ::)

either way, its clear your all either Vick-haters or extreme envoirmentalists lol.

i mean, its just a thing they do it down south. you think only thug/criminals do this? hell no, all people down there do shit like this. you think Vick was doing this because he needed the money? ::)

dude signed a MAJOR contract, which made him the highest paid QB, if im not mistaken. its just a custom down there, like smokin weed in Cali.  :P

if Kobe got caught smokin weed would you be screamin "JAIL TIME", NIK?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

comments like "If the man screaming for his life is Michael Vick, i'd love to hear it.", make people wonder... ::)

either way, its clear your all either Vick-haters or extreme envoirmentalists lol.

i mean, its just a thing they do it down south. you think only thug/criminals do this? hell no, all people down there do shit like this. you think Vick was doing this because he needed the money? ::)

dude signed a MAJOR contract, which made him the highest paid QB, if im not mistaken. its just a custom down there, like smokin weed in Cali.  :P

Its a thing to do down south? I think not. I live in VA, and have been all over the south, and have never seen or even remotely heard of anything like this. I'm a big believer in an eye for an eye, which is why I would love to hear Vick scream for his life. He tortured and took the lives of other living things, therefore, I believe he deserves the same treatment. It has nothing to do with race, as I would eb saying the same thing about Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other athlete that isn't black.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Its a thing to do down south? I think not. I live in VA, and have been all over the south, and have never seen or even remotely heard of anything like this. I'm a big believer in an eye for an eye, which is why I would love to hear Vick scream for his life. He tortured and took the lives of other living things, therefore, I believe he deserves the same treatment. It has nothing to do with race, as I would eb saying the same thing about Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other athlete that isn't black.

fair enough, i mis-interpreted what you said, my bad...

your entitled to your own opinon on the Vick situation.

but, i do know that, it is a down south custom, like in the backwoods though, not the cities...but i havent the slightest where you have been.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you're not that smart, man...honestly.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^your avoiding the question, man...honestly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The Watcher

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3718304

The report, dated Aug. 28, 2008, says, "Vick, Peace and Phillips thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs." The report has names and phrases redacted in order to protect the anonymity of certain individuals who cooperated with investigators.

The report also states in mid-April of 2007, Vick, Peace and Phillips hung approximately three dogs who did not perform well in a "rolling session," which indicates the readiness of a dog to fight. According to the report, the three men hung the dogs "by placing a nylon cord over a 2 X 4 that was nailed to two trees located next to the big shed. They also drowned approximately three dogs by putting the dogs' heads in a five gallon bucket of water."

Vick initially told authorities "while he assisted Phillips and Peace in the killing of the dogs, he did not actually kill the dogs," but "helped Phillips toss several dogs to the side," according to the report.

However, the report says Vick took back that statement when he failed a polygraph test. "Vick failed the examination as it related to the killing of the dogs in April 2007. Ultimately, Vick recanted his previous statement wherein he said he was not actually involved in the killing of six to eight dogs. ... Vick admitted taking part in the actual hanging of the dogs."

-

hanging dogs from a tree, and drowning them because they didnt fight well? tell me this guy doesn't deserve to be in prison for that. looks like playing football does make you retarded in the end
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden