Author Topic: the best center in the NBA?=OVERRATED  (Read 725 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the best center in the NBA?=OVERRATED
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »
stop overrating him. Bosh>Bynum>Dwight.

lol this is just sad, man. everybody has trash games, including bosh, bynum, kobe. dwight = best big. lakers with dwight instead of bynum = 2000 all over again

one last truth to make you mad: current shaq > current bynum
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 10:34:25 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 11:20:24 AM »
^^yeah for sure, there are at least 20 big men currently better than Bynum, probably a lot more,  heres a few off the top of my head in a couple mins,

Hawes, Biedrins, Bosh, KG, Amare, Howard, Al Jefferson, Yao, Dirk, ETC, ETC, ETC>>>>>>Bynum

DIP DIP SET SET

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »
give him 3 more years and he'll be the shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 11:59:36 AM »
give him 3 1 more years day and he'll be the shit.

corrected. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 01:16:57 PM »
there are at least 20 big men currently better than Bynum, probably a lot more

Hawes, Biedrins>>>>>>Bynum

LMFAO!

:grumpy:

and then people say that I make up ridiculous claims. :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 01:17:54 PM »

What an ironic post...you call Dwight overrated and then proceed to overrate Bynum by saying he's better than Dwight. Even if he is actually overrated, he's still better than Bynum.

I prefer the way Bynum was playing before he got injured to how Dwight plays...Bynums potential to be a great big seems much higher than Dwight's. Dwight's been the same player for the past couple years. That's not bad at all, but he still hasn't taken that extra step that he needs to put him over the top. Bynum is on a stacked team and isn't getting the chance to shine the way Dwight is, but he has the stronger tools and will no doubt be a dominant big in this league. I see Dwight as more of a Shawn Kemp than a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar...PeACe

Its not about the style of play you prefer. Howard is hands down the best big in the game and there's not a single credible argument you can make. Your entire argument is based on you THINKING he has the POTENTIAL to be better. Take the Lakervision goggles off for a while and take a look at what everybody else sees.

I think his game is overrated...it'll be exposed in due time. So will Bynum's greatness. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »
current shaq > current bynum

LMAO...I can't wait to bring this up after the Lakers face the Suns.

Bynum>Gasol>Dirk

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:51 PM »

What an ironic post...you call Dwight overrated and then proceed to overrate Bynum by saying he's better than Dwight. Even if he is actually overrated, he's still better than Bynum.

I prefer the way Bynum was playing before he got injured to how Dwight plays...Bynums potential to be a great big seems much higher than Dwight's. Dwight's been the same player for the past couple years. That's not bad at all, but he still hasn't taken that extra step that he needs to put him over the top. Bynum is on a stacked team and isn't getting the chance to shine the way Dwight is, but he has the stronger tools and will no doubt be a dominant big in this league. I see Dwight as more of a Shawn Kemp than a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar...PeACe

Its not about the style of play you prefer. Howard is hands down the best big in the game and there's not a single credible argument you can make. Your entire argument is based on you THINKING he has the POTENTIAL to be better. Take the Lakervision goggles off for a while and take a look at what everybody else sees.

I think his game is overrated...it'll be exposed in due time. So will Bynum's greatness. 8)

Again, your entire argument is based on your personal, biased opinion and what you THINK Bynum COULD be. Everybody else can see Howard is clearly the best big the league has to offer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 06:29:39 PM »
Quote from: Turf Hitta link=topicjavascript:void(0);
Tongue=201001.msg2035680#msg2035680 date=1227054231

Again, your entire argument is based on your personal, biased opinion and what you THINK Bynum COULD be. Everybody else can see Howard is clearly the best big the league has to offer.

Again...Bosh>Dwight...Did you watch the Toronto-Orlando game?

Bosh=40 points 18 rebounds 4 assist 2 steals 1 block
Dwight=18 points 9 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal 3 blocks

LMAO@"clearly the best big in the league"

teecee

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 06:37:44 PM »
NIK, its always what you "think", you realize that right?  And then, when what you think doesn't happen (ie. Lakers not beating Celtics last year) you've got some sort of bs excuse or whatever to (only in your mind) try to make yourself not look as stupid as you really know you are. 

As for Howard and Bosh, both awesome players, BOTH far and away ahead of Bynum at this point.  WAY ahead.    HOward and Bosh have been very good for a few years now, whereas Bynum showed flashes for a few months. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 06:41:41 PM »
NIK, its always what you "think", you realize that right?  And then, when what you think doesn't happen (ie. Lakers not beating Celtics last year) you've got some sort of bs excuse or whatever to (only in your mind) try to make yourself not look as stupid as you really know you are. 

As for Howard and Bosh, both awesome players, BOTH far and away ahead of Bynum at this point.  WAY ahead.    HOward and Bosh have been very good for a few years now, whereas Bynum showed flashes for a few months. 

^It's my opinion, man...why do you get so sensitive over it? my opinion last year was that the Lakers had the Celtics in the Finals. Most people thought that, I wasn't the only one. quit tryna use my opinions against me, especially when they're valid. Bosh>Bynum>Dwight, Mark it...PeACe

teecee

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 07:02:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^

And this post by NIK epitomizes exactly why you are truly an idiot.  Your opinions are shared by very few, are ridiculed by many, and yet you write others off and tell us we know nothing of bball.  Yet, you base your outlandish assumptions not on fact but on opinion and more so, EMOTION. 

Potential is great and Bynum impressed the hell out of me for a short while last year, but he is just NOT fucking with the true star big men in todays game.  Best not on potential or possible future achievement, can you really say (without laughing) that he is a top five big men?     

I'm not sensitive, its just that I have never come across someone so incredibly, blatantly biased, who argues not on merit but solely on emotional involvement.  It is great to love your team, but you make yourself look silly man.  Its really sad....

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 09:43:53 PM »
LMAO at Bynum better than Dwight!!! HAHAH NIK I know you dont think this, no sane person could, you are just looking for attention.  Who the fuck compares Bynum to Dwight HAHAHA, Its like comparing Larry Hughes to Kobe although thats probably even less obsurd then comparing Howard and Bynum, LOL NIK

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »
well see who gets the last laugh...can't wait til Bynum faces overrated ass Amare and Dwight this season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »
LMAO at Bynum better than Dwight!!! HAHAH NIK I know you dont think this, no sane person could, you are just looking for attention.  Who the fuck compares Bynum to Dwight HAHAHA, Its like comparing Larry Hughes to Kobe although thats probably even less obsurd then comparing Howard and Bynum, LOL NIK

don't ever question someone's sanity...you just said Spencer Hawes>Andrew Bynum. LMAO