Author Topic: the best center in the NBA?=OVERRATED  (Read 738 times)

PLANT

Re: the best center in the NBA?=OVERRATED
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 03:22:46 AM »
Speaking of Bosh and Howard, CB4 went off for 40 points and 18 boards against DH lastnight, and the Raps still lost! 

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 04:12:56 AM »
well see who gets the last laugh...can't wait til Bynum faces overrated ass Amare and Dwight this season.

Lets take a look here...

Bynum
ppg 10.8
rpg 8.9
apg 1.8
spg 0.8
bpg 3.0
fg% 46
ft% 73

Amare
ppg 23.3
rpg 8.3
apg 2.0
spg 1.2
bpg 1.2
fg%58
ft% 82

Howard
ppg 21.0
rpg 13.5
apg 1.6
spg 1.1
bpg 4.0
fg% 60
ft% 54

highlighted is everything that Bynum leads this group of 3 in. If you noticed there is nothing is highlighted that's because he isn't leading in anything.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 08:25:15 AM »
well see who gets the last laugh...can't wait til Bynum faces overrated ass Amare and Dwight this season.

Lets take a look here...

Bynum
ppg 10.8
rpg 8.9
apg 1.8
spg 0.8
bpg 3.0
fg% 46
ft% 73

Amare
ppg 23.3
rpg 8.3
apg 2.0
spg 1.2
bpg 1.2
fg%58
ft% 82

Howard
ppg 21.0
rpg 13.5
apg 1.6
spg 1.1
bpg 4.0
fg% 60
ft% 54

highlighted is everything that Bynum leads this group of 3 in. If you noticed there is nothing is highlighted that's because he isn't leading in anything.

I think Nik's main point is that the Magics offense is directly focused on Dwight, same with the Suns to Amare, while LA has many different offensive options.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

Lets take a look here...

Bynum
ppg 10.8
rpg 8.9
apg 1.8
spg 0.8
bpg 3.0
fg% 46
ft% 73

Amare
ppg 23.3
rpg 8.3
apg 2.0
spg 1.2
bpg 1.2
fg%58
ft% 82

Howard
ppg 21.0
rpg 13.5
apg 1.6
spg 1.1
bpg 4.0
fg% 60
ft% 54

I think Nik's main point is that the Magics offense is directly focused on Dwight, same with the Suns to Amare, while LA has many different offensive options.

LOL, exactly...I'm glad that not everyone in here is an idiot who can't comprehend simple concepts.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »

Lets take a look here...

Bynum
ppg 10.8
rpg 8.9
apg 1.8
spg 0.8
bpg 3.0
fg% 46
ft% 73

Amare
ppg 23.3
rpg 8.3
apg 2.0
spg 1.2
bpg 1.2
fg%58
ft% 82

Howard
ppg 21.0
rpg 13.5
apg 1.6
spg 1.1
bpg 4.0
fg% 60
ft% 54

LOL, exactly...I'm glad that not everyone in here is an idiot who can't comprehend simple concepts.

Simple concepts such as Bynum being an inferior player to Howard which is plainly obvious to any non-Laker fan and probably even most Laker fans?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »
^Bynum, with his game legs under him, with reliance on his knee, and his chemistry with Gasol developed in the frontcourt, is clearly on the same level as Dwight...I don't think many people saw what he was doing to opponents last year before he got injured...patience, my friends.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »
^Bynum, with his game legs under him, with reliance on his knee, and his chemistry with Gasol developed in the frontcourt, is clearly on the same level as Dwight...I don't think many people saw what he was doing to opponents last year before he got injured...patience, my friends.

Ok, I can see you're only looking for a reaction at this point. But if on the off chance you actually believe that, you have lost your entire cotton pickin mind.

herpes

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »
C'mon this is coming from a guy at one time said Kwame Brown >>> Tyson Chandler

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 06:00:42 PM »

Ok, I can see you're only looking for a reaction at this point. But if on the off chance you actually believe that, you have lost your entire cotton pickin mind.

I'm not looking for a reaction..I truly think if both players were at full strength and both had an equal opportunity to perform, they'd clearly be viewed as on the same level. the circumstances aren't like that, but you can't see around it. that's why I think the media runs the simpleminded basketball fans mind...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »

..and Kwame was clearly playing better ball at that time, as everyone in that thread co-signed me, including yourself. :-*

herpes

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »

..and Kwame was clearly playing better ball at that time, as everyone in that thread co-signed me, including yourself. :-*

wow first you dont deny having Kobe's dick down your throat now you are blowing kisses at me... wow talk about suspect.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »
^he tryna call me gay to cover up his dirty secret........?

WEAK! :nawty:

herpes

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 07:32:32 PM »
^he tryna call me gay to cover up his dirty secret........?

WEAK! :nawty:

yup... you know when Kobe raped that girl NIK was saying to himself what a lucky broad.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »

I'm not looking for a reaction..I truly think if both players were at full strength and both had an equal opportunity to perform, they'd clearly be viewed as on the same level. the circumstances aren't like that, but you can't see around it. that's why I think the media runs the simpleminded basketball fans mind...PeACe

LOL then just admit you're among the biggest Laker homers of all time and be done with it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »

wow first you dont deny having Kobe's dick down your throat now you are blowing kisses at me... wow talk about suspect.

you're the emotional guy who keeps bringin up Kobe's dick all the time...don't ever talk about "suspect"