Author Topic: VOTE!!Freestyle Battle VOTE Infinite ~vs.~ Vision  (Read 141 times)

infinite59

VOTE!!Freestyle Battle VOTE Infinite ~vs.~ Vision
« on: March 08, 2002, 06:13:31 AM »
***********Skim over this shit and vote ya'll, first one to 4 votes, 3-0 is a knockout, Peace, One.**********

Infinite9559: starting now.....................
Infinite9559: Since all your shit will be bitten/ I'm going to spit against the kid you bit from

Tha iLL ViSioN: huh
Tha iLL ViSioN: hold up my shit is bitten

Infinite9559: try fucking battling back/ instead of whining about shit, respond and react/

Tha iLL ViSioN: Went to sex classes and fell asleep, you learned-NUTTIN/
the last time you had "enter-coarse" was sharpening ya Return-Button/

Infinite9559: You fall out of subject, that's why you failed school/ I was already up 4 bars to 0, before you figured out what the fuck to do/

Tha iLL ViSioN: my skills just reign over your style-while i compile ish thats so inhumane-insane-it burns your-hindbrain/
i'm kinda like an aeroplane engine cause i burn text-cees like petrol causing eyestrain-to-pain/

Infinite9559: picking out old rhymes from your notebook does you no good/ This is a battle of quick wits, religuish the dictionary and notebook, and beat me like a man with a dick/

Tha iLL ViSioN: Infinite getting left perplexed like; a retard trying to figure out a fraction/
U couldn't get no action if you were a 'Toys R' us employ' named Michael Jackson/

Infinite9559: You can't battle me like a man, you runaway more scarred then Pagan's in Afganistan/  In this battle I fight to the fuckin death, so crown me of martydom, I'm verbally blessed/

Tha iLL ViSioN: Infinite got the shitz - and like his turd now hes runnin/
ya sexualitys like fabolous's teeth - crooked - whistlin when you tryin to "holla back youngn' /

Infinite9559: I holler back at higher volumes, breaking sound barriers, like U.F.O's landing/ I put you 1.5 Kilometers beneath the ground like the Grand Canyon

Tha iLL ViSioN: Infinite' couldn't spit wit me in a cypher...you can only hope for life when provoking the nicer/
wack fucks like Infinites' gets me hyper, twice the, explosive power of a H-bomb holding a rifle/

Infinite9559: You don't even know what the fuck and H-Bomb is, just used a word to rhyme with your adjetive/ don't take so long to spit this time kid, last two bars took you far more than did Infinite/

Tha iLL ViSioN: This kid thinks he can “catch a victory” but it’s a fact Infinite winning is far fetched/
This kid must have some type of elastic skin cause all his bar complexions stretched/

Infinite9559: complexions stretched? you don't even make any fuckind sense, why is your mouth open?/ the melanin in my skin tone represents the vision of Allah, the stars and the sun, are signs for those with eyes open/

Tha iLL ViSioN: My reflex 'n counter defence ~ will leave you fucked up 'n a 180 twisted neck/
who will be next ~ all you seem to do is Flex ~ when my rhymes blaze tha Text/

Infinite9559: This is supposed to be a freestyle battle, and you are reading off written shit/ Just fucking quit, I even told you this before you got into it/

Tha iLL ViSioN: What Fuck is U talking about~My rhymes come str8 from my dome/
U must be Kidding Me~This Be st8 freestyle if u think im bit quit like a bitch and hold my bone/

infinite59

Re: AIM Keystyle Battle VOTE!!! Infinite ~vs.~ Vis
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2002, 06:27:33 AM »
vote ya'll
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: VOTE!!Freestyle Battle VOTE Infinite ~vs.~ Vis
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2002, 12:42:31 PM »
vote

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2002, 01:25:53 PM »
simple:  vision was hard, but infinite really seemed prepared, he ripped vision easily imo.  not sayin vision was wack hell no, but in this battle infinite simply destroyed him.  his lines were deep and hard enough to conquer his respondings.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

techniec

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2002, 06:49:51 AM »
ya i feel the same way, vision had some good lines, but infinite really came at him

vote: infini

Hittman

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2002, 06:59:50 AM »
Tha iLL ViSioN: Went to sex classes and fell asleep, you learned-NUTTIN/  
the last time you had "enter-coarse" was sharpening ya Return-Button/  

^That Was Ill^

But Like Everybody Else Said I Felt Infinites Shit More.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 03:02:26 AM »
Infinite took it!
 my favourite line:"complexions streched? (...) eyes open/"

Vision'iller linee:"went to sex classes(...)/"

Both were fine, but Infinite stayed more focused, str8 to tha point!

Vote=Infinite
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2002, 05:17:48 AM »
3-0 knockout...thanks for votin