Author Topic: Dont Compare me to nobody unless you talking about Pac  (Read 249 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Dont Compare me to nobody unless you talking about Pac
« on: November 20, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »
Thats what e-40 said in his new song pain no more. Fuck you E-40 you fat ridiculous bitch dont ever compare yourself to pac fuck you dont ever compare yourself 40 years old and trying to grow dreads ridiculious.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dont Compare me to nobody unless you talking about Pac
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:35:08 PM »
u cant compare e-40 to anybody....the dude is a trend setter and there aint nobody like him on the face of this earth. that being said...he aint no pac either.

but i know how u feel

i got hellllla pissed at roccett. u know that track 'The W' off of Juice's 'Death Certificate'....mixtape or street album. whatever it was.

roccett says...'i aint goin out like 2pac, thats why i ride thru ya city wearin 2 glocks'

i was like fuckk u roccett thats some ignorant shit right there. was he sayin pac was soft? or was he sayin pac didnt play with them thangs? either way u cut it, its disrespectful to the best rapper that ever lived. so i guess i feel u but what 40 said wasnt as bad as what roccett was sayin. ya smell me?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »
Thats what e-40 said in his new song pain no more. Fuck you E-40 you fat ridiculous bitch dont ever compare yourself to pac fuck you dont ever compare yourself 40 years old and trying to grow dreads ridiculious.

u miss understood what he is trying to say. 40 is saying that if your going to compare me compare me to a legend and lets just say pac WAS alive  he would proble agree with 40 they where close friends . hear have some karma  ;D

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
almost 13 years after his death....pac is still being talked about by his friends and enemies.....i guess we know who the real g.o.a.t. is... ;)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 09:07:03 PM »

u miss understood what he is trying to say. 40 is saying that if your going to compare me compare me to a legend and lets just say pac WAS alive  he would proble agree with 40 they where close friends . hear have some karma  ;D

Yeah i know they was cool hommies i seen the video of pac and 40 smoking and also i know 40 is on all eyez on me with probably one of the best songs i heard 40 on ever and also fuck roccet for saying that shit little bitch

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »
u cant compare e-40 to anybody....the dude is a trend setter and there aint nobody like him on the face of this earth. that being said...he aint no pac either.

but i know how u feel

i got hellllla pissed at roccett. u know that track 'The W' off of Juice's 'Death Certificate'....mixtape or street album. whatever it was.

roccett says...'i aint goin out like 2pac, thats why i ride thru ya city wearin 2 glocks'

i was like fuckk u roccett thats some ignorant shit right there. was he sayin pac was soft? or was he sayin pac didnt play with them thangs? either way u cut it, its disrespectful to the best rapper that ever lived. so i guess i feel u but what 40 said wasnt as bad as what roccett was sayin. ya smell me?

i dont think roccett said that to diss Pac in anyway...he just meant he aint lettin no suckers kill him so he is always ready in case they try him

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:50:01 PM »

basically...lol..

and when was it a age limit to grow dreads?

jpeezus

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 11:37:39 PM »
THE RAP GAME IS A POLITICAL MACHINE THAT WE DAMN NEAR KILL OURSELF TO BE APART OF. PEOPLE WHO OFTEN DICTATE WHAT IS HOT AND WHATS NOT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HIP HOP and RAP LISTENERS ARE FEELING BECAUSE MOST OF THE LABEL EXECS DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO RAP!!! ITS A SHAME!!

WITH THE UPCOMING RELEASE OF HIS NEW ALBUM TITLED "LOVE ME" HITTING STORES ANY DAY NOW, J PEEZY IS MOVING TO FOREFRONT OF RAP GAME TO BRING HIS MUSIC TO THE PEOPLE. HAVING TOURED WITH ARTISTS LIKE THE SHOP BOYZ AND DJ UNK J PEEZY CAN BRING THAT REAL CHANGE THAT THE RAP GAME IS MISSING

PULL THE TRIGGA 07 Pull The Trigga.mp3 - 3.60MB
FIXN TO GET IT 12 Fixin To Get It.mp3 - 3.46MB

__________________CHECK THE LINKS OUT AND COP THAT! _______________________

www.apbent.com
www.itunes.com/jpeezy
www.rhapsody.com/jpeezy/loveme
www.myspace.com/jpeezyonmyspace