Author Topic: T.I. Takes The Witness Stand: Testimony In Hamilton Courty County (Video)  (Read 689 times)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. Takes The Witness Stand: Testimony In Hamilton Courty County (Video)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »
Props to TI I now have a bit more respect for the guy

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 05:03:05 AM »
T.I. needs to hire Lunatic as his lawyer.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 05:41:08 AM »
at no point in this video did i see tip point a nigga out or anything so who did he snitch on ?
the real snitch is dude brother
yeah he was the star witness. some of these internet dudes have never been on the wrong side of the law(not a glorification) to even know what's going down. muthafuckas think as soon as 'you' take the stand 'you' snitching. what a bunch of morons. tip will always be one of my fav. artists if he gets on the stand a million times because he understands the difference between snitching and not snitching.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:43:24 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »
what's wrong? u give up after myself and D~Nice dropped some actual knowledge regarding the situation? it sucks when ppl come with facts..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:29 AM »
no, it's about common sense. he did make a deal to avoid jail time - to complete community service and avoid jail time that way. No, the feds would never let any criminal get off in a case if they agreed to help them out with a local case - a SMALLER case. It doesn't work that way. T.I. would have needed to help with a case of either the same size or bigger; they don't do "downgrade" deals.

on top of it, he didn't say any names; he didn't know who did this - he didn't point the finger at the suspects - he just gave his account of that night.

the real snitch in the case is 1 of the 2 suspects; snitching on his own blood brother.

what's wrong? u give up after myself and D~Nice dropped some actual knowledge regarding the situation? it sucks when ppl come with facts..

since you really want me to reply to this thread again, here you are.

i'm not saying that TI has snitched in this smaller case. *In England, murder is usually classed as a 'bigger' case than guns being bought, but whatever*. If it wasn't for his current issues he would never have testified in this 'smaller' case, and to think it has no part in the deal whatsoever is ludicrous.

thank you, and good night.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 04:37:52 AM »
no, it's about common sense. he did make a deal to avoid jail time - to complete community service and avoid jail time that way. No, the feds would never let any criminal get off in a case if they agreed to help them out with a local case - a SMALLER case. It doesn't work that way. T.I. would have needed to help with a case of either the same size or bigger; they don't do "downgrade" deals.

on top of it, he didn't say any names; he didn't know who did this - he didn't point the finger at the suspects - he just gave his account of that night.

the real snitch in the case is 1 of the 2 suspects; snitching on his own blood brother.

i'm not saying that TI has snitched in this smaller case. *In England, murder is usually classed as a 'bigger' case than guns being bought, but whatever*. If it wasn't for his current issues he would never have testified in this 'smaller' case, and to think it has no part in the deal whatsoever is ludicrous.

murder case may be bigger there, but it ain't work like that here..any fed case > any type of case..plus u can see his whole testimony, he ain't point the finger at nobody..

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 04:42:24 AM »

murder case may be bigger there, but it ain't work like that here..any fed case > any type of case..plus u can see his whole testimony, he ain't point the finger at nobody..

read my reply again, "i'm not saying that TI has snitched in this smaller case".

it is obvious, to almost anyone, that TI has helped, informed, snitched, whatever you want to call it to the Police in order to receive a lighter sentence. admit it.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:21 AM »

read my reply again, "i'm not saying that TI has snitched in this smaller case".

it is obvious, to almost anyone, that TI has helped, informed, snitched, whatever you want to call it to the Police in order to receive a lighter sentence. admit it.
well u had seemed to start out to say it was in this case, glad we got it cleared up.

penenstamp

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
well u had seemed to start out to say it was in this case, glad we got it cleared up.

When are you finally going to check out Bone's discography to get cured from your T.I. illness?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
Can't believe Luna hasnt checked out BTNH's discog. :o

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2008, 12:03:40 PM »
^^definitely going to do so soon..love krayzie..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2008, 01:56:04 PM »

prove it. if you know the nigga snitched where is the proof ? if i tell someone the sky is blue it's because besides common sense i would have substantial proof. if not you just making shit up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »

When are you finally going to check out Bone's discography to get cured from your T.I. illness?
imo bone is legendary and they have put togather a great album since 2000(even though thug world order wasn't bad).

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah