Author Topic: NY Bloods and Crips  (Read 804 times)

P.dub

• Lil Geezy
NY Bloods and Crips
« on: November 22, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »
Real or fake? I see alot of videos on the net.But most of them strike me as a bit Lil Wayne.
So just thought I'd ask the W

P.Dub spaceage Mr T/with ten chains on/Lit up like I'ma Christmas tree

Re: NY Bloods and Crips
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
Blood and Crip gangs on the West Coast have been around since around the 70/80s. All these South/East Blood and Crip sets have only recently started.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »
Blood and Crip gangs on the West Coast have been around since around the 70/80s. All these South/East Blood and Crip sets have only recently started.
100% agree its a cali thing

P.dub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »

Thats what I thought.Fucking Youtube and camera phones.Alot of them claiming this and that.But for a start you got the wrong colors on. Red and blue together. Come on man

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
Yeah, they copy cattin for sure. I wouldnt say they are "fake" though.  Im sure thugs in NY and thugs down south dont play around either. I just never been a real fan of the whole "immitation is the best form of flattery" bullshit. Its more like, you do you....we'll do us.  I always hate seeing NY and down south cats rockin the bandanas, Khaki suits and chucks.....fuck that shit. They water down the shit.

"they bangin in NY now, cuz i cant knock it. This fool said he was a Blood but had his rag in the wrong pocket..." ~ Jayo
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
eye like how they repping trenton but all that red shit need to go.......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »
its one thing seeing this shit around the area but to see this shit being broadcast over the net damn.........that why at the end of the day....niggas cant even knock bill cosby for the shit he saying........because its true

P.dub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 04:45:35 PM »
Yeah, they copy cattin for sure. I wouldn't say they are "fake" though.  I'm sure thugs in NY and thugs down south don't play around either. I just never been a real fan of the whole "immitation is the best form of flattery" bullshit. Its more like, you do you....we'll do us.  I always hate seeing NY and down south cats rockin the bandanas, Khaki suits and chucks.....fuck that shit. They water down the shit.

"they bangin in NY now, cuz i cant knock it. This fool said he was a Blood but had his rag in the wrong pocket..." ~ Jayo
eye like how they repping trenton but all that red shit need to go.......

I see you.

This probably will get me spat at but here goes....
I'm from the UK.But I've always listened to West coast  and South from the gate.To me the east coast have allways had this problem with the West.Then after Tupac started screeming Thug life then they started being G's and banging and shit.Oh yeah thats after they all was "big wallies sorry willies".We all no it started there.But don't knock something then start doing it a few years later after you have talked shit.You just look dumb. Just my opinion thats all.
One love Kool G rap. and a few others.But the rest I ain't hearing that.
Guce said it the best on the 1st bully's. "Wasn't you break dancing and backpacking"

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »
UBN = United blood nation from east coast.
they are more dirrty do to the fact that they fell like they have to prove themselves to cali bloods.

they did this initiation thing called " buck 150 ".
It basically means that u must give some1 atleast 150 stitches on the victims face with a razor.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

also, cali bloods didnt like em cuz they were also harming neutrals = non gang memebers...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »
that dyke ass bitch feels brave as fuck talkin all that garbage to the camera...that bitch wouldnt last half a second hollerin that dumb shit out here. :scarface:

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:37 PM »
that dyke ass bitch feels brave as fuck talkin all that garbage to the camera...that bitch wouldnt last half a second hollerin that dumb shit out here. :scarface:

GET TOSSED

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »
wow that shit is damn near embarrassing

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 07:32:50 AM »
hater became immatators... if they gonna start bangin atleast bring something new to the table crips n bloods a westcoast thang

2euce 7even

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 08:10:00 AM »
yeah that buck 50 thang was fucked up tho.fuck fuckin around and harming people for no reason.

Majesty

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 04:10:08 PM »
HOW CAN YOU DISS THE ONES STARTED IT LMAO