Author Topic: Great NBA battles of the season (that's a serious basketball topic, please!)  (Read 1706 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Gasol>Nowitzki...2nd time in a row he's outplayed him. 8)

that statement: first half wrong, second half right.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
I'll review it in a couple of hours.. As soon as i'll find the game online.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dirk is the main dude on the team whereas Gasol is just another nigga on the Lakers. The Mavericks defense ain't as concerned about him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dirk is the main dude on the team whereas Gasol is just another nigga on the Lakers. The Mavericks defense ain't as concerned about him.

i get your point, but couldnt you say that everynight about almost any team?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nowitzki should be a second option, at best. Dude is no team leader. Gasol was putting up big numbers on Nowitzki when he was the leader of Memphis, too. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nowitzki should be a second option, at best. Dude is no team leader. Gasol was putting up big numbers on Nowitzki when he was the leader of Memphis, too. 8)

At best? Gobble a dick. What tremendous success Memphis had with Gasol as their great leader  ::) Nowitzki would tear it up completely when playing alongside a killer instinct clutch player who gets double teamed
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

At best? Gobble a dick. What tremendous success Memphis had with Gasol as their great leader  ::) Nowitzki would tear it up completely when playing alongside a killer instinct clutch player who gets double teamed

LMAO@dissing Gasol's success with Memphis...he single-handedly led a team with a buncha no-names to the playoffs for 3 consecutive years in the western conference. Don't forget, Memphis was once a 50-win team with Gasol as a leader and James Posey as his sidekick. LOL. Don't hate.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:47:23 AM by Now_I_Know »

OG Hack Wilson

^lol

last night Shaq owned young boy Oden.

Shaq: 19 & 17

Oden: 5 & 1 <---LMAO!

I had no doubts about the results even before the match. C'mon, this Oden ain't worth a "battle" :(

i suppose. but its cool, the so called "next big thing" ( :P), vs. the HOF, end of his career legend.

sounds cool lol.

ben wallace if he stays healthy ...no offense yet
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Perkins served the Bobcats last night
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol

I had no doubts about the results even before the match. C'mon, this Oden ain't worth a "battle" :(

i suppose. but its cool, the so called "next big thing" ( :P), vs. the HOF, end of his career legend.

sounds cool lol.

Ben was good when he was on the championship Piston team.

OG Hack Wilson

^lol

sounds cool lol.

he was a great rebounder and defender

thats it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol

sounds cool lol.

he was a great rebounder and defender

thats it

yeah, but thats big, concidering they didnt need offense out of him, they had 4 other great scorers.

they wouldnt have won without him, imo...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Your point being?

The Blazers and the state of Oregon expected a lot more than "Ben Wallace if he stays healthy"
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

^Your point being?

The Blazers and the state of Oregon expected a lot more than "Ben Wallace if he stays healthy"
hahahahahaha

i stll say it was a better pick than Durant for t hem

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^Your point being?

hahahahahaha

i stll say it was a better pick than Durant for t hem

Durant is unquestionably gunna be an elite player in this league for years to come...we can't say the same about Oden just yet.