Author Topic: niggas still eating that swine??  (Read 2214 times)

Hey Ma

Re: niggas still eating that swine??
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »
I didn't pork for about 5 years in my teens. Now I'm back and healthier than before. It's silly to be morally opposed but whatever. Turkey bacon is bomb.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 03:08:15 AM »
Chitlins are beyond my understanding.

Anything to do with being black is beyond your understanding though.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 03:15:23 AM »
pork is nasty...get some turkey bacon, bitchelades.

yep! fuck da swine! and turkey bacon is the shit. you aint even gotta do without shit no more when u give up pork cuz a turkey can be all types of pigs! turkey bacon, turkey ham, turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni and if a turkey cant be the kind of pig you want then they still got beef hot links and beef salami, all types of shit. When it comes to chitlins, you might as well kill yourself now cuz what the fuck u still doin eatin chitlins? You tryna have your house smell like piss and shit all day and relive the slave days when folks was eatin pigs feet and intestines cause thats all da cracka would give you? fuck wrong wit u?
damn sun, thats some real shit. eye didnt even think you was on it like that. a lot of niggas dont overstand the history of so called soul food. "soul food" = "slave food" if you eating slave food then you poisoning your mind. not to mention in the bible it says not to eat pig...............but yet cathloics and christians are amongst the largest pig eaters out there.

pac wasnt bullshit when he said lets change the way we eat on some real shit. eye be telling niggas like why the fuck do you want to eat something thats foul ass fuck. thats food for white people not us original people.

I know a lotta shit homie! I'm gonna fuck you up wit this one. Check this out. Using the word cracker is really a fucked up thing cause its like acknowledging the white man as your master. the term cracker refers to the white guy that would whip slaves. The "whip cracker." So unless you are specifically talking about that particular type of devil, stick to the tried and true classics such as peckerwood (or simply "wood"), honky, redneck, ofaye, and in the case of many white kids on the internet, wigger (or "wigga" spelled with an "a" instead of an "er" because its a totally different word and is completely not offensive if you say it that way...lmao). Shit, now that I think of it, if blacks start calling each other wiggers, we could actually having all the real wiggers start calling each other wiggers!!! HAHAHAHAHA LETS DO IT MY WIGGER!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 03:23:31 AM »
^ wigger is actually a pretty horrible word if you think about it

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
I didn't pork for about 5 years in my teens.

wow...

J Bananas mom - "Honey.....what are you doin up there locked in that bathroom? Come down for supper!!"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Hey Ma

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »
I didn't pork for about 5 years in my teens.

wow...

J Bananas mom - "Honey.....what are you doin up there locked in that bathroom? Come down for supper!!"

for the record, i was in the bahroom masturbating. and my moms a vegetarian so she wasnt havin it either.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hey Ma

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »
pushing your own fundamental beliefs on others is ridiculous too...but thats what we got that nigga job for.....comedy!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »
I can maybe get with yall on the whole turkey bacon part. But im sorry...you cant pull this shit out of a turkey...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Johnny B

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »
I've never liked pork. as for the bacon, I don't fuck with turkey or regular bacon anymore.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.
yo what the fuck is your peckerwood ass problem. none of my topics concern you crackers..............because you guys dont have an overstanding of the dynamics of slave food. every thing is just Black and white for you crackers............. for instance eye hear irish talk about how tough they had, so tough when they came to America. they even go as far to compare their struggles to Blacks. hmmmmmmmmmm let me think the struggles of irish couldnt have been that bad if JFk got elected president of this country.........  fuck out of here with the dumb shit. this topic is for niggas only!

Raphael

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2008, 12:37:01 PM »
in middle school people thought i didn't eat pork because i worshiped the pig :laugh:

Hey Ma

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »
yo what the fuck is your peckerwood ass problem. none of my topics concern you crackers..............because you guys dont have an overstanding of the dynamics of slave food. every thing is just Black and white for you crackers............. for instance eye hear irish talk about how tough they had, so tough when they came to America. they even go as far to compare their struggles to Blacks. hmmmmmmmmmm let me think the struggles of irish couldnt have been that bad if JFk got elected president of this country.........  fuck out of here with the dumb shit. this topic is for niggas only!

lol fight the power!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Hey Ma

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.

Shock G has a great blog about raw foods dieting on his site you might like.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=279359168&blogID=419464298

eye opening but no way i can shake my dependency