Author Topic: niggas still eating that swine??  (Read 2207 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: niggas still eating that swine??
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2008, 04:53:49 AM »
I love bacon.  I used to have bacon, cheese eggs, hash browns, and toast every sunday. 

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2008, 06:13:25 AM »
Not gonna lie....looks better tasting than a cow.

I don't eat cow either.
It's funky enough!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2008, 08:43:16 AM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.
I can respect that, but I'm like fuck it, we're all gonna die. Might as well die from eating meat......no homo.

True spit.. I see so many fools living "healthy", then still get cancer, or a fucked up knee or hip. Then I see people smoking cigs all day, never get cancer. Or people who smoke right before and after the training, still ball everyone up. These health-cults are hella overrated. I eat fast food and still got a sixpack.. I don't give a fuck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2008, 08:47:48 AM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.

How 'bout not eating pork because it's DIRTY...has nothing to do with the look.

What you mean by DIRTY? Most of our food, including non-meat, is on some big corporate shit now.. all of it is far from natural/clean from a certain point of view.. I don't see how pork in particular is hella dirty... let alone dirty to a point that actually affects you when eating it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2008, 10:16:37 AM »
yeah you know a nerd like job must be sliding his tounge down some rugged asshole too hahaha
just because you young fucker dont know how to please you girl , dont try to flip shit. you youngins be going down on your girl, with that ol' screwed up , sour, yuck ill faces on  like, how much longer do eye have to be down here. enjoy that shit you faggets. me,  tongue in ass check and rubbing the clit..........step ya games up..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2008, 10:30:02 AM »
fuck beef ribs...they can be good but finding them made correctly is hard as fuck. on some real shit though, i cant really give a fuck what anyone else eats. we all know what we should or shouldnt eat but we eat what we want to regardless. i do think its funny though when people try and tell others how to live. like vegetarians that smoke a pack a day, or fat muh fuckas that say weeds gonna kill you etc.....shits comedy.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2008, 11:35:19 AM »
fuck beef ribs...they can be good but finding them made correctly is hard as fuck. on some real shit though, i cant really give a fuck what anyone else eats. we all know what we should or shouldnt eat but we eat what we want to regardless. i do think its funny though when people try and tell others how to live. like vegetarians that smoke a pack a day, or fat muh fuckas that say weeds gonna kill you etc.....shits comedy.

you must be white if u dont know how to bbq some ribs. even migos know how to do that

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2008, 11:44:20 AM »

you must be white if u dont know how to bbq some ribs. even migos know how to do that
lol..pork ribs>beef all day sonny...if im gonna break out the grill im grillin the real shit

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »
LOL theres a lot fucking muzzy's on this board lol...i never ate beef in my life, not a big fan of lamb, pork and chicken is good to go.

Muhfukka

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
yeah you know a nerd like job must be sliding his tounge down some rugged asshole too hahaha
just because you young fucker dont know how to please you girl , dont try to flip shit. you youngins be going down on your girl, with that ol' screwed up , sour, yuck ill faces on  like, how much longer do eye have to be down here. enjoy that shit you faggets. me,  tongue in ass check and rubbing the clit..........step ya games up..
haha dont try to cover it up i remember what you said originally and it involved more than her ass cheeks

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2008, 01:11:19 PM »
pork is nasty...get some turkey bacon, bitchelades.

yep! fuck da swine! and turkey bacon is the shit. you aint even gotta do without shit no more when u give up pork cuz a turkey can be all types of pigs! turkey bacon, turkey ham, turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni and if a turkey cant be the kind of pig you want then they still got beef hot links and beef salami, all types of shit. When it comes to chitlins, you might as well kill yourself now cuz what the fuck u still doin eatin chitlins? You tryna have your house smell like piss and shit all day and relive the slave days when folks was eatin pigs feet and intestines cause thats all da cracka would give you? fuck wrong wit u?
damn sun, thats some real shit. eye didnt even think you was on it like that. a lot of niggas dont overstand the history of so called soul food. "soul food" = "slave food" if you eating slave food then you poisoning your mind. not to mention in the bible it says not to eat pig...............but yet cathloics and christians are amongst the largest pig eaters out there.

pac wasnt bullshit when he said lets change the way we eat on some real shit. eye be telling niggas like why the fuck do you want to eat something thats foul ass fuck. thats food for white people not us original people.

my family and son are black... and we be eating everything.... get your shit together. and pigs are soem of the cleanist mamals in the world.. check it out for ya self do a search.. in most cases cleaner than some humans... my son my BLACK son thinks ya a douch.. you milli vanilli looking cunt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »

yep! fuck da swine! and turkey bacon is the shit. you aint even gotta do without shit no more when u give up pork cuz a turkey can be all types of pigs! turkey bacon, turkey ham, turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni and if a turkey cant be the kind of pig you want then they still got beef hot links and beef salami, all types of shit. When it comes to chitlins, you might as well kill yourself now cuz what the fuck u still doin eatin chitlins? You tryna have your house smell like piss and shit all day and relive the slave days when folks was eatin pigs feet and intestines cause thats all da cracka would give you? fuck wrong wit u?
damn sun, thats some real shit. eye didnt even think you was on it like that. a lot of niggas dont overstand the history of so called soul food. "soul food" = "slave food" if you eating slave food then you poisoning your mind. not to mention in the bible it says not to eat pig...............but yet cathloics and christians are amongst the largest pig eaters out there.

pac wasnt bullshit when he said lets change the way we eat on some real shit. eye be telling niggas like why the fuck do you want to eat something thats foul ass fuck. thats food for white people not us original people.

my family and son are black... and we be eating everything.... get your shit together. and pigs are soem of the cleanist mamals in the world.. check it out for ya self do a search.. in most cases cleaner than some humans... my son my BLACK son thinks ya a douch.. you milli vanilli looking cunt

last time we talked. eye thought we came to an agreement? guess not? just shows how you peckerwoods can never be trusted. how can your family be BLACK when YOUR FUCKIN WHITE YOU idiot. so guess what fuck you, your family and you half devil son. fuck that little oreo cookie ass nigga. hope his ass get beat the fuck down. you stupid cracker. and of course you going to say some shit like pigs are the cleanest................ you white people love your swine. fuck that little nigga

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »
haha dont try to cover it up i remember what you said originally and it involved more than her ass cheeks
eye aint deny nothing

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2008, 03:18:13 PM »
LOL,Job you cold homie

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »

last time we talked. eye thought we came to an agreement? guess not? just shows how you peckerwoods can never be trusted. how can your family be BLACK when YOUR FUCKIN WHITE YOU idiot. so guess what fuck you, your family and you half devil son. fuck that little oreo cookie ass nigga. hope his ass get beat the fuck down. you stupid cracker. and of course you going to say some shit like pigs are the cleanest................ you white people love your swine. fuck that little nigga

you must be upset about what snipes seid about blacks.... anyway.. i dont even compute what u just seid homie.. say waht u gotta say... we had an agreement.. but jsut cos some one is white dont mean there resist or a devil or a pork eating devil lmao... hes gonna grow and probly get a black woman.. just like his poppa ;) its the only way to go... white girls aint shit.. not even one bit.. some of the worlds leading animal expers just happen to be black btw... ;) the worlds not against ya man...and if u feel like it is i sugest you move out of america.. come over to london homie..