Author Topic: VOTE ON ILLEST MC (NOW WHO HAS THE CROWN?)  (Read 480 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: VOTE ON ILLEST MC (NOW WHO HAS THE CROWN?)
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2002, 12:21:33 PM »
WORD on wat M Dogg said.......

Alot of people have had crown.......Like Pr1mo rite now in my eyes doesnt have it cuz he hasn't rhymed 4 ages, but he did back in tha day........My homie I-Bo rite now prolly has it in tha sense of battlin so much and beating hella mofos.......

And one battle wont solve anything cuz many people including myself have beaten pr1mo or I-Bo.......but it would be interesting.

But Let me tell yall somethin dats very important........
Most people rite about now have changed their style 2 this whole MULTI "PUNCHLINE"  type of shit........

I call those Mathematical type of rhymes because they're like equations, u gotta take yur time and figure out every bar which most of tha time dont even make sense.......

I mean people these dayz do dat^^ kinda rhyme on EVERY single bar........For Example: Me, I throw a couple of bars like dat ^ in every rhyme but I dont make it difficult like all these New skool peeps is doin, I keep them street roots and go straight 4 u........

In my eyes M Dogg, Infinite, Doggy, NIK, Min0rity, CeeRide etc etc are stickin 2 dat kinda shit and props goes out 2 them.......

Dats just my view on everything..........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2002, 12:32:46 PM »

Alot of people have had crown.......Like Pr1mo rite now in my eyes doesnt have it cuz he hasn't rhymed 4 ages, but he did back in tha day........My homie I-Bo rite now prolly has it in tha sense of battlin so much and beating hella mofos.......

And one battle wont solve anything cuz many people including myself have beaten pr1mo or I-Bo.......but it would be interesting.

Most people rite about now have changed their style 2 this whole MULTI "PUNCHLINE"  type of shit........

I call those Mathematical type of rhymes because they're like equations, u gotta take yur time and figure out every bar which most of tha time dont even make sense.......

I mean people these dayz do dat^^ kinda rhyme on EVERY single bar........For Example: Me, I throw a couple of bars like dat ^ in every rhyme but I dont make it difficult like all these New skool peeps is doin, I keep them street roots and go straight 4 u........

In my eyes M Dogg, Infinite, Doggy, NIK, Min0rity, CeeRide etc etc are stickin 2 dat kinda shit and props goes out 2 them.......

lol  ::)

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
Re:VOTE ON ILLEST MC(NOW WHO HAS THE CROWN)
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2002, 05:29:14 AM »
FUCK THAT IM THA BEST HAAHAAHAAHAAA!!!!
naw but like M Dogg said u can't votte on tha best MC the best will b tha one who iz tha most vicious nigga all tha way around.

CSN!!!
Holla
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2002, 06:20:03 AM »

cool , i got mentioned,  ;D    thx tha7th.

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2002, 10:56:01 AM »
;D I'll vote for Maxi :o oops he's fake, i forgot!  LOL@me!

Now seriously, i believe that the illest emcee should be choosed on battles betwen the peop. that yall mentioned.
And by the way... multis are just one of the ressources that an emcee can use ...
somethimes what we mean  with the multis is not understood by the person who reads them, for example:

when i use the multi "supaman-o" everyone understands it...

but if i use "fell-on-ees" it has a double sense:
"fellonies" and "fell into (his) knees"...  
it's like sayin' :
"dawg you say yur with tha gees but i saw you gettin' fell-on-ees/"

i'm sure most of u wouldn't understand that and would underrate this multi sayin' it wouldn't make any sense (LOL)...

So, my point is that sometimes multis are senseless, but sometimes they are rich metaphors and are made to make u work yur brain!

Post Scriptum:
i know sometimes sum of u didn't understand sum of my multis... but i don't care... i do it for real... i feel good with myself... i jus wanna improve!

Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-