Author Topic: New Chamillionaire Interview (Venom, MM6, Lupe, Obama, Jordan, Good Charlotte)  (Read 172 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
http://www.gowherehiphop.com/2008/11/24/gowhere-hip-hop-exclusive-interview-chamillionaire/

great interview... he talks about some collabs for his album, the process of creating creepin (I hope we get to hear the other versions of them..) and more
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 05:05:46 PM by R1ZE »

Lunatic

sounds like the prod. is really going to be top notch..the best producers in the south right now have all contributed, minus Toomp..can't wait for this album! he keepin the guests under wrap for the most part..good to hear Pimp C on it..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Glad to hear he produced the song... I'm looking forward to that more than his actual contribution (unless he does the hook too... or even better, if they harmonize together)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
big props R1ZE! great interview. ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
wow, homie is going to drop MM6 before Venom! givin the people what he wants! 8)

Venom will NOT be a curse free album, thats cool i guess.

production is lookin good too, hope he sells like he deserves too. but he needs a true bangin' single for that...

Lunatic

wow, homie is going to drop MM6 before Venom! givin the people what he wants! 8)

Venom will NOT be a curse free album, thats cool i guess.

production is lookin good too, hope he sells like he deserves too. but he needs a true bangin' single for that...
MM6 blew me away 2
i'm guessin around January
cd in February

good to hear the guests will be allowed to curse

prod. looks hot for sure, curious to see how Cham will hear over these types of beats though, cuz we already know what Drumma Boy, etc, is going to come with.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
I just hope he manages himself..

Recently on his MMs 4 and 5 his flow isn't what it used to be... looking back at SOR, MM2 and MM3.... and even on UV, cham would have those bone thug type verses, where you just go  :o at how well he's riding the beat. and recently, he's started slowing it down and getting more lyrical. I hope he finds a balance between the two. Like on Creepin, I wish he had more of the former style... and all of those producers listed actually lend themselves to his older style more. That's not a knock against his new stuff... I loved the direction UV took lyrically. Infact it had a pretty good balance, but I feel like the scales are being tipped now.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:12:05 PM by R1ZE »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
fuck chamillionaire...

got a roster full of mic wreckers..n he aint lettin none of em shine on they on..i see y paul wall chunked the duece..

funny u dont hear shit from rasaq,thundercat, lil ken(famous)...on their own anymore...

best rapper that was under him... dropped a undeground that none of the mm series is touchin

nobody's land >>>>> mm pt 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
fuck chamillionaire...

got a roster full of mic wreckers..n he aint lettin none of em shine on they on..i see y paul wall chunked the duece..

funny u dont hear shit from rasaq,thundercat, lil ken(famous)...on their own anymore...

best rapper that was under him... dropped a undeground that none of the mm series is touchin

but hes put famous on UV and MM4/5... if you wanna hear them on their own, isnt that up to themselves to create the movement/mixtapes?

and is rasaq even with cham anymore?

sav

Wow, an unreleased track with Pimp C!  :o

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
fuck chamillionaire...

I must agree, Yung Ro goes too damn hard to not be heard.  I thought he was back with him when he showed up on the "Won't Let You Down" remix then nothing...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
cham and him arent on good terms anymore... cham talks about it on mm5s outro

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
fuck chamillionaire...

but hes put famous on UV and MM4/5... if you wanna hear them on their own, isnt that up to themselves to create the movement/mixtapes?

and is rasaq even with cham anymore?

if they tryin 2 create their own movement..n the boss..is holdin em back..its been like that since the color changin click days.... koop will downplay it ..n his team of co-signers will come behind em co-signin it..

but in reality..its all about him..one of the reasons paul left..n did his own shit...he had a movement..

famous was way more active in the underground before he started fuckin wit koop..yeah he got spotlight now..but shit..when he was grindin wit 3rd degree..boys aint have to wait to hear some new shit from famous..had a 2-3 mixtapes a month all new material..

far as rasaq concerned..i couldnt tell u ..seem like once paul put hands on em...he dropped like 3 mixtapes n aint been heard from since..

i mean look at all the niggas slim thug has under his wing...and all of them cats..from kyleon to pj the rap hustler..they all drop somethin all the time..hell even slims dj is out there eatin n grindin..

cham got og ron-c callin the quits..comin back..n callin the quits n comin back again...lol..

he can sit back on the shit he doin...n put his team out...like thugga did...