Author Topic: checc it out yall..bold & daring lol  (Read 213 times)

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
checc it out yall..bold & daring lol
« on: March 04, 2002, 07:55:17 PM »
this is a lil sutten i call "cyber-raps" feel me,
example:

Latoiya Williams:    u know it/i will show it/reveal/let u feel/all around my town/let u explore/til u can't take no more ;-)
Latoiya Williams:    i got some madd shit in store/for you/boo/i will ride u like a choo choo/doggystyle watch for da doggy doo doo he*he*
Latoiya Williams:    make me say your name baby/i will drive you so crazy/when u see this lady/in action/u will get the upmost satisfaction/let u take advantage
Latoiya Williams:    i ain't go no plans/but when i meet you/it will be a dream cum true/we can do this cool/or we can take this like some fools

Latoiya Williams = one of my AOL screen names

anotha..
Chelcita:    Sm0othadelic/is a hella vit/baby g/funk/raisin' wit the c-runk
Chelcita:    what a punk/jumpin in and out of aim/he needs to tame/how lame//hehe
Chelcita:    wannabee/blazin trees/fryin peas/snap crackle pop/extacy
Chelcita:    more for me/caribbean trees/frosted g's/they jizz sum fizz/is cummin in dis miss!
Chelcita:    what bliss/she spread her legs/for anythang/she drop da dank/smokin like a tank/raisin'da chevy

Chelcita = anotha one of my s/ns..this was just a light example..now we gotta add the extra component  ;)
KraizAnt:    i got stripes and stars like the american flag
puttin it down hard for the color of my rag
doin dirt puttin in work
watchin muthafuckas hurt
as my nina jerks
Chelcita:    damn u got dat work/u know how to rhyme fa sho/i think i got the flow/u know how it goes/sometimes i'm a hoe/my crew it grows and grows/u think u wanna flow/den come test me fa sho
Chelcita:    now u:)
KraizAnt:    dont check the mic unless yo lyrics tight no need to fuss and fight when ya run and hide cause skills kill at will never lettin up till all the blood spills
Chelcita:    crips and bloods/gang bang for real/i like your scrill/my icon is dem blue and yellow purple pills/i ain't poppin no pills tho/i just like the song yo/i don't hit the bong yo/but i ride dicks big like king konG!
KraizAnt:    fo sho  
Chelcita:    :-*
Chelcita:    fa rizzle
Chelcita:    he*he*
Chelcita:    u feelin my rhymes?/i feelin yours all the times/i would be your dime/baby/your lady/drive you crazy/i ain't doin no time/cause i don't f**k wit crimes
KraizAnt:    so you like to ride take a trip to my side i'll show ya life thats wild make ya leave with smile think twice but keep ya in denile cause ya cant leave without my approval aint no can do you the way that i can make call me daddy want me to be yo man  
KraizAnt:    you there
Chelcita:    damn straight/i can't await/too much longer cause it's like a fate/u r a sexy bietch/i dont care if your rich/but u roll like the 'dent/i will be your bitch:)
Chelcita:    i never seen someone rhyme like u before/give me some more/so i can pour/these rhymes/so sore/((holla)) at my on tours
Chelcita:    "on-tours" lol
KraizAnt:    i can neva be the bitch but that yo roll drop to yo knees and give me a blow then lay on yo back as i attack flip ya ova and hit from the back
Chelcita:    damn/sounds like a plan/when we gonna do this shit/when we get done i wanna do it again/i like it from the back/that's my favorite attack;-)
Chelcita:    i like black from shaq to light skinned brothers like you/i will call u my boo/u keepin it way cool
KraizAnt:    i got lyrics and fools fear it girls wanna get near it as everyone wanna hear it cause i'm the one they want tired of the one they got bulldozin the cockblocks as i set up shop i watch everyone runs and reaches fo their guns  
KraizAnt:    looking fo protection girls want it so bad my erection in their vagina and rectum homeis get seconds cause i let em no hatin just congratulatin as i'm elevatin to the next level i'm so bad they call me the devil  
Chelcita:    damn this is fun/ill reach for your gun/you know what kind i mean/the gun that's fresh and clean/i will lean/over /for you to hover above her/let u shove it in/til i start cryin/get me doggystyle from the back on a desk/that is my fantasy the best
Chelcita:    u put your rhymes to the test and let me say they are soundin fresh /i like the way you dress/i like your chest/u must be really good at sex
Chelcita:    :-*
KraizAnt:    i make a habit to stab it they call me ricochet rabbit ridin hard like a maverick i gotta have it legs cock wide spread faster than cancer baby bow to yo master diggin faster and faster i'm the man of yo inevitable dreams i make yo fantasie a reality drop yo panties and get next to me and do the things you onlu dream of enter the bedroom my playground as i show you the art of making love
Chelcita:    you are more than cool/u r so hot i drool/hehe lets get in the pool/buck naked/aint no fakin/no hatin
KraizAnt:    lets get this started and party till the next the millieum my vibes i know ya feelin em cause aint no one can move ya groove ya the way that' i;ll do ya feel me as i run through ya got ya beggin cryin yellin fo mo hush my baby as i hit yo backdoor for a hour or so then drain my pipe down yo throat and watch ya swallow every drip as you kiss the tip of my dick and say i love you daddy you my pimp
Chelcita:    damn lets do this shit...when u cumin to lick this clit...hehes

..the man..woohoo he was thuggin it :)
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  u and me on a bubbly spree/lettin loose of our emotions so sexually/making u cum so much u feel all free/grinding yo hip gettin closa to me/your juices drippin all over my body
Chelcita:  mmm sounds very kinky/baby/i won't say maybe/ill let u take me/shake me/rape me! don't fake me ;-)
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  girl i'll take u/and i'll even talk dirty to u/fuck u so hard i'll have u in bed like u got tha flu/not able to move/and if u like to role play i can even rape u/tape u/and tie u up/or we can play doctor and i'll treat u like a sick pup
Chelcita:  let's tape kinky sex/in a stretch LX/while we listen to X/fuck the rest of tha haterz/well be on a team like tha lakers/ill be screamin breaker breaker
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  u screamin breaker breaker/all my niggaz screamin take her take her/ur daddy screamin please dont rape her/while i'm dressin u in fur/and them diamonds and pearls/me n u, tag teamin on some fine girls
Chelcita:  yeah them niggaz be screamin take her cause they want to make me purr/but it's all for u/cause u r my baby boo/u don't have to buy me shit cause i love you!
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  dont say luv baby
Chelcita:  why not
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  cuz thas a bad word
Chelcita:  lol ok
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  so what's on ya mind now?
Chelcita:  it's the only thing that rhymed O:-) he*he*
Chelcita:  i'm still horny
Chelcita:  lol
Chelcita:  u?
LyRiCaL FyRe 420:  how horny?

..ok so u get the idea..cybering while making it all rhyme..HOLLERATION!!  :-X :-X :-X   :-*   ;) ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

Suga Foot

Re: checc it out yall..bold & daring lol
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 08:00:02 PM »
i need a cold shower, lol

Silence

• Lil Geezy
  • Silence
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 08:01:38 PM »
that's some wild ish fo sho
Rep the 913, 785, 507, and 612.
Berlin City to the Minneap

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 08:11:32 PM »
i need a cold shower, lol

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hey as long as you're takin it with me, then ok 8)
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 08:13:19 PM »
that's some wild ish fo sho

so what do u think silence?  think u can show me some of your own "cyber-rap" style  8)

*MsDubC*

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 08:15:09 PM »

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hey as long as you're takin it with me, then ok 8)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!

Hittman

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2002, 04:39:26 AM »
LMAO....You Realise This Whore Is Probably A 40 Year Old Man With A Perverted Habit For Teenagers?

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2002, 02:45:00 PM »
LMAO....You Realise This Whore Is Probably A 40 Year Old Man With A Perverted Habit For Teenagers?

LMMFAOROTF!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCC'ED UP!!  :D  WELL I DONT LIE ONLINE BUT THERE ARE THOSE THAT DO..THERE'S NO WAY I CAN CLEARLY PROVE MYSELF TO YALL BUT HAHAHAH I AIN'T NO MUTHAFUCCIN 40 YR. "OL G" LOLOLOLOL U CANT TRUST NOONE BUT DAY-UM THAT'S A LIL HARSH HAHAHAH OMG (& i do have pictures :))

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2002, 02:48:07 PM »
:P to you Logic cause i ain't no damn whore  :P ..maybe a playa but not a whore :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

*MsDubC*