Author Topic: I'm new here..feel my shit  (Read 192 times)

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
I'm new here..feel my shit
« on: March 03, 2002, 10:02:32 AM »
i gets my ideas from the understanding of other rap songs/shit i do whats right some of yall do whats wrong/im gonna get myself up outta this joint an' it wont be very long/just like snoop says cause believe me yall gonna miss me when im gone/bass..it helps soothe my headaches/i be usin it when i get thru with tha FATERS (my word for FAKE HATERS)/yall aint the real players cause u all aint ackin rite..when i am done with your shit tonite is when my fuckin stereo will be da bomb like a pipe/ur just a bitch cause u dont appreciate shit you are tha true fools, u dont comprehend one damn thing i do/one reason i quit school is cause it was full of FATERS like u..come close to me and ill spray your eyeballs with mace/"This is just a taste of my flavor im feedin u cracca..ask your daddy for some of his flava in the fridge, ya mama's fudge there he can pack ya!"/im untouchable like a lunchable/i aint touchin that shit cause they're full of fat/if i get dat, shit imma spitthat/i dont love all a yall but i will give u one chance/thats a fact, like my facts i jot down before I write my raps/i rap about the future, yall wallow in your past/i just make my flow last/sometimes i rhyme slow, other times fast/as long as u rap about the things u go thru, shit thats fine by me/just dont say ur a G if you really aint a G/if i see u on the TV bein sleezy, do your thang/if i see u with some ice and chains, its all gravy/uv got it goin on as long as u made it up in the game just keep on doin your thang and dont forget to thank the ones that got u all up in tha fame 8) ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re:
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 10:25:03 AM »
rappin is all about makin your sense and ya dollaz/in one way sense can be more important than a lot of things such as a new impala or a trip to Guatemala..haha..just as long as u keep makin ya sense cuzz u will shine/just try not to drop ya dimes heh cause i do it all tha tyme  :)  when u find your true scene i hope for u to be seen like a dean of a school dont be no fool..that way they cant fool u cause you'll always have a trick up ya sleeve..what some craccaz aren't thankful for enough is that they are still breathing/and dont leave the ones who love you without tellin 'em first, think of how that would feel cause feelin lonely hurts  :'(  & that's the worst feeling out in the world..worse than drinkin too much an' then you hurled/i know i hate this feeling/i am feeling it often u see/i need to get out more so i can find myself a G  :-*  I have a fetish for Thugs like Brat in her video "what'chu like" featuring Tyrese/they are attractive to me/i dont just want them so i can spend tha cheese/i luv dem Gs/the Thug kind that is/sometimes with a sex pack other times the skinny ones/sometimes with a California curl  :-*  other times with braids/shit im in a daze thinking of the day i can go out searching for you/i dont know who you are yet..are you? 8) ;)
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re:
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 10:26:05 AM »
OoOops..my bad..i meant six pack haha  ;D

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re:
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 10:27:59 AM »
guys where u @ ??? ???come on (((holla)))

*MsDubC*

Hittman

Re: I'm new here..feel my shit
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2002, 10:29:26 AM »
Your Style Is Pretty Basic, But You have A Dope Flow....

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re: Feel this flow papacita :)
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2002, 10:33:22 AM »
DEDICATED TO CORDAZOR CALVIN BROADUS JR. A.K.A. THA DOGGFATHERSnoop, baby;this is to you/i want you all mine/ i want you my boo/i want you today, i want you right now/dont ask why & dont ask how/i love you so much from the bottom of my heart i just knew we were soul mates from the very start/i need a G, a Thug in my life, but it all comes down to..u have a wife  :'(  /i have a man, but that is all right as long as u wont tell on me everything will be fine/and vice-versa, i will not rat on u, just give ya Gurl a chance & to tha game i will stay true 8) ;)

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re:
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2002, 10:38:11 AM »
have u ever loved someone so  much that u just dont care if they call u a hoe a bitch or a player?  ;)  it doesn't matter because u know they are kidding, u know that deep down, they love u the same (way) sure they think that it's funny, but so do u because you are a player and they are too, u bug them and bug them and you will not give up because it's obvious he wants some more of your stuff/ur tricks and games the way u play is so genuine and real so u know ur gonna win/keep doin it baby cause your game turns me on.. :-*  u know ur gonna miss me when i am gone/i want you for my own and its no secret to you :) -->please baby tell me that u want me too!  8) ;D ;)

im out for today feel me cause i'm DAT FIRST WHITE RAPPIN MURDEROUS CHICK :-X :-X :-X

*MsDubC*

757_tha_illest

• Lil Geezy
  • Stay in school
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2002, 10:38:46 AM »
yall show my future wife some props i love it
lyrikal record 20-4
Consider battlin me a blessin- 757

ill lyriks stand out like florecnt lights in a dull picture~ 757

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re: Thanx Logic
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2002, 10:39:18 AM »
:-* one

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re: Luv U 757
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2002, 10:41:03 AM »
:-X :-X :-X <--& u know what this means  :-* he*he* L8 8-) im out

*MsDubC*

757_tha_illest

• Lil Geezy
  • Stay in school
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2002, 10:43:10 AM »
ohhhhhh
lyrikal record 20-4
Consider battlin me a blessin- 757

ill lyriks stand out like florecnt lights in a dull picture~ 757