Author Topic: I'm Working My Way Into Heaven.  (Read 344 times)

infinite59

I'm Working My Way Into Heaven.
« on: March 10, 2002, 07:41:21 PM »
They say when you die, all the images in your life flash through your mind like a picture booklet.  Kind of like Kane when he dies in Menace to Society.  And he has a moment to reflect, and the pictures that are closest to him flash by.

Tonight.  I was driving home from a friends house.  And like I do sometimes I took the long way home to reflect on my life.  And I notice a big difference.

Before when I'd reflect, it was always about the good and bad times with women, the times I've been hurt, the times I've ran wild with my friends, etc., like really selfish you know, like that was my life, all about me, those were the things that were close to me, the pictures of my life.

But now.  When I reflect.  I get different images.  I see the times I've given random people rides who were out walking in the cold.  I see the times I take a moment to congratulate people like the half retarded lady who just got out of a whealchair, her first day back on a job.  The times I've given people money, so they can buy a pop, to give them caffiene to get through the rest of the night.   The people I've been there for when they need someone to lay there burdens on because they're stressed.  The prayers I've performed.  The fasts, the charity.

I'm working my way into heaven ya'll.  I can feel it.  Slowly but surely.  I'll see ya'll there.  We'll meet in the middle.

Suga Foot

Re: I'm Working My Way Into Heaven.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 07:46:59 PM »
Good for you dogg, when my life flashes before me, it'll proably be just me sitting in front of the computer, lol, jk
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 07:50:53 PM »
dope man, its good your lookin back at good things now ... a reason to live life, peace , one

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 07:56:31 PM »
LMFAO @  suga foot    .      that is some funny shit   LMFAO

@ infinite .       i  would assume  you do those things out of your kind heart  .    There are   many people in the world  who  do  good deeds   because    they   assume   it will  get them a ticket to heaven .      

A  truly  good person   doesnt even realize  the   good deeds they perform   daily  ...........  because it   comes   natural to them  ........     naw  mean  ?         Just some shit   i was taught  back in the day  ( i think i read that  in a book somehwere )  Just   wanted to reflect on that  .  

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 07:59:50 PM »

A  truly  good person   doesnt even realize  the   good deeds they perform   daily  ...........  because it   comes   natural to them

That's what I believe also, I don't try to do good deeds, I just concentrate on being a good person.

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2002, 08:01:55 PM »
LMFAO @  suga foot    .      that is some funny shit   LMFAO

@ infinite .       i  would assume  you do those things out of your kind heart  .    There are   many people in the world  who  do  good deeds   because    they   assume   it will  get them a ticket to heaven .      

A  truly  good person   doesnt even realize  the   good deeds they perform   daily  ...........  because it   comes   natural to them  ........     naw  mean  ?         Just some shit   i was taught  back in the day  ( i think i read that  in a book somehwere )  Just   wanted to reflect on that  .  

wtf is up wid this guys posts, there r soo many spaces in between words  :o

-{bLaDe}

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 08:03:04 PM »

wtf is up wid this guys posts, there r soo many spaces in between words  :o

-{bLaDe}

lol, i can just imagine him sittin there hittin the space bar like 4 times between words, lol.

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2002, 08:07:33 PM »
LMAO      for  some   reason   i   hit the  space  bar   a  few times .       if i  hit  it   once   i get  scared  because the  words  are  too  close  together .          and that    frightens  me        :-/

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2002, 08:08:39 PM »
LMAO      for  some   reason   i   hit the  space  bar   a  few times .       if i  hit  it   once   i get  scared  because the  words  are  too  close  together .          and that    frightens  me        :-/

LMAO!!

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2002, 08:25:22 PM »

LOL u prolly have that phobia where ppl r scared of tight places, only this time, in computers LOL

-{bLaDe}

MidnightPills

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2002, 09:02:21 PM »
They say when you die, all the images in your life flash through your mind like a picture booklet.  Kind of like Kane when he dies in Menace to Society.  And he has a moment to reflect, and the pictures that are closest to him flash by.

Tonight.  I was driving home from a friends house.  And like I do sometimes I took the long way home to reflect on my life.  And I notice a big difference.

Before when I'd reflect, it was always about the good and bad times with women, the times I've been hurt, the times I've ran wild with my friends, etc., like really selfish you know, like that was my life, all about me, those were the things that were close to me, the pictures of my life.

But now.  When I reflect.  I get different images.  I see the times I've given random people rides who were out walking in the cold.  I see the times I take a moment to congratulate people like the half retarded lady who just got out of a whealchair, her first day back on a job.  The times I've given people money, so they can buy a pop, to give them caffiene to get through the rest of the night.   The people I've been there for when they need someone to lay there burdens on because they're stressed.  The prayers I've performed.  The fasts, the charity.

I'm working my way into heaven ya'll.  I can feel it.  Slowly but surely.  I'll see ya'll there.  We'll meet in the middle.

All i can do is stay strong..... and let no one tell you different.............. right now i am having problems with a christian group at my school.. that is trying to convert me.. to there church...... i am 100% catholic.. and trying to get to the same place.. as everyone else.......... !! why would it matter if i was catholic............ anyways........ keep up the good work.... and never turn your back on your faith!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2002, 03:59:38 AM »

LOL u prolly have that phobia where ppl r scared of tight places, only this time, in computers LOL

-{bLaDe}

lmfao
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

KVB

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2002, 08:09:21 AM »
Good for you dogg, when my life flashes before me, it'll proably be just me sitting in front of the computer, lol, jk

LMMFAO !!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2002, 11:42:10 AM »
thats cool man 4 real, good 4 u, hope it keeps goin good for u

Jome

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2002, 01:05:43 PM »

L      M                                      A                     O