Author Topic: It's official -King Suge owns this board  (Read 193 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
It's official -King Suge owns this board
« on: March 02, 2002, 11:03:00 AM »
They call me Suge, Im the King/Im crackin jokes like Chandler mufuckin Bing/YOu wanna step this/Test your plan again/Ill leave you strapless like Jennifer Anniston/Have you lookin like a scarecrow like Courtney Cox/They call me King 2 pistols cos I always pack glocks/They call me Zack Morris/Cos Im always on the cell/And like the girl in showgirls, youll be saved by the bell/

Tommy Boy? You want a piece? /What the hell?/This is grown mans business/lil one, quietly bow out/So if youre down with Tom/Might I suggest denial/Tom, you lil fag/Ill cut up your liver/ drain out your bile/You aint gon live-make those thoughts suicidal/While Im watchin you panic, youre watchin me smile/Thank you Tom, my day has just been made/Slit your neck and throat with my 10 inch blade/the blood starts to trickle/the blood will dry slowly/the blood stains your skin/like your name was mick foley/Game, set match, the King sippin on Gin/Tom, MDogg, Melanin Deficient/Yall honkys lose again.

(Note.  Its just lyrics-I dont want Tom dead..I just think hes one pathetic pussy...who ironically enough has NEVER gotten pussy)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

HBKid_Jr

Re: It's official -King Suge owns this board
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 03:49:22 PM »
its easy to talk shit over a computer,  u talk a lot of stuff about every1 else being internet gangstas but yet u come here an talk shit about every1.  Wait let me guess,  i disrespecting loyalty,  r u really that insurcure (sp) about yourself that u have to act like ur a king.  whatever man call me a pussy,  normally i would drop a rhyme but your rhymes dont even rhyme.  I know i aint tha best,  but u make my stuff look classic like illmatic's lyrics.  U call me a loser.  Look who comes here to jus diss people,  look who has made up numerous screen names,  we cant kick him off tha board cuz he has no life what so ever,  even i have a some sought of life,  he would just come back with a new name.  I wonder what his response will be too this.  proberly some smart ass response,  to any1 else that reads this,  if u wanna shut suge up,  just ignore him.  Why do u think he dissed me for,  b/c in a previous post i said ignore him.  This is goin be my last post regarding suge or anything he says an every1 else should do tha same

KVB

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 06:48:38 PM »
^ King-Suge's rhyme was one of the weakest rhymes I've ever read...

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2002, 07:26:33 PM »
^ That was one of the weakest rhymes I've ever read...

Dude, Tom wasnt even trying to flow there.  Whyd you call it weak?
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

KVB

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2002, 07:28:56 PM »

Dude, Tom wasnt even trying to flow there.  Whyd you call it weak?

I modified the post, in case SLOW, RETARDED people wouldn't understand. ::)

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2002, 02:53:30 AM »
its easy to talk shit over a computer,  u talk a lot of stuff about every1 else being internet gangstas but yet u come here an talk shit about every1.  Wait let me guess,  i disrespecting loyalty,  r u really that insurcure (sp) about yourself that u have to act like ur a king.  whatever man call me a pussy,  normally i would drop a rhyme but your rhymes dont even rhyme.  I know i aint tha best,  but u make my stuff look classic like illmatic's lyrics.  U call me a loser.  Look who comes here to jus diss people,  look who has made up numerous screen names,  we cant kick him off tha board cuz he has no life what so ever,  even i have a some sought of life,  he would just come back with a new name.  I wonder what his response will be too this.  proberly some smart ass response,  to any1 else that reads this,  if u wanna shut suge up,  just ignore him.  Why do u think he dissed me for,  b/c in a previous post i said ignore him.  This is goin be my last post regarding suge or anything he says an every1 else should do tha same

Me too! He  (suge)doesnt worth our attention... LMAO
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-