Author Topic: Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...  (Read 1158 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 06:03:14 AM »
This is really bad news about this track getting leaked.

Because I can tell this song would have been a huge hit by the time Dre finally finished mixing it.  it has one of those catchy hooks and I can hear Akon singing it and having that track tear the club up and it would be a mainstream hit.

...kind of reminds me of the song Royce wrote for Dre called "The Throne is Mine", that song could have been a huge hit but a version leaked with Royce doing the vocals for Dre.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 06:27:32 AM »
well obv the trak shouldnt be on detox. i think i kno now wat to expect of detox now

papa-smurf

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 06:37:11 AM »
if that shit was suppose to be on detox then i aint looking forward to detox being some mind blowing shit.that song most definately isnt worth the wait

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 07:03:13 AM »
Don't tell me you still believe that this Detox album is actually coming out at all...

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »
HaHaHa, fuck all you clowns !!!!.....cry me a river !....Dre wont release detox, cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

just because Dre aint ready to stick his dick in your ears, you people want to justify your cum guzzles.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 09:20:18 AM »
these detox quality beats wouldn't make the cut for most albums these days
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 09:45:25 AM »
Dre aint the same.. you will see. detox will not go platinum.. that's really fucked up but it looks like that.........
  Detox will definitetly do platinum. I'll put money on it. Whether it lives up to the hype, that's a different story altogether. And all this complaining about unmastered tracks with unfinished vocals and beats is pointless.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 09:54:58 AM »
these detox quality beats wouldn't make the cut for most albums these days

i'm sure your idol would love to have one of those  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 10:01:42 AM »
Some of yall west coast cats are lame. Yall sit up on this forum and cry about how the west need to make it, unite,  blah blah, but the only relevant westcoast project yall have that will give the west some attention again, which the others west artist can take advantage of, but here yall are not showing support to.

Say Dre music ain't your taste, you would think yall support it anyway since it will give the west some attention, but yall cornballs just  rather hear corny rappers like Nipsy Hustle or some other who are in no position to get the west back vs Dre's position.

And yall wonder why the west won't get back n position? Nah, it's not unity, it's coward fans that hate on their own thus outside cats like myself (a NYC cat) won't support the west since yall not. I know yall don't care about whats said here, but just an observation
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:04:37 AM by PresidentUP »

Jome