Author Topic: ruthless soljah verses Doggystyling  (Read 173 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
ruthless soljah verses Doggystyling
« on: February 26, 2002, 07:46:10 AM »
when you first came home,when you first got a bone/when I first got this sickness and started to roam/and dragged you by your neck so you follow me home/and I knew then that you would never roam/so I cut off your balls and taped them to the underside of my coat/I keep em there so I can boast/look I say I have my doggys balls on a string/and I can make that bitch do anything/including fuck what I want him too/fuck him out til his shit turns blue/pimped out and possibly bleeding/ from both ears needing/someone/to take you away from someone who gets off to pain from animals/what you think I was an angel/you think this sickness would allow me to let you live/would let me hear you as you scream out for mercy and help/ I am sorry but the only help you'll be getting is your whelps/you'll be listening to your moans and screams/as you go through torture and tears/cuz I can't get the voices to shut up here/I can't get them to shut up anywhere/why should I not kill you,when you would kill me if you got the chance/so as we do this this is definetly your last dance/as the lights turn down for the last time/and the words slow down for the last rhyme/and you hear your heart beat for the last time/then you realize that life was like a new rhyme/just spit it and it will shine/don't use it and lose it/now life is shit/lifes a bitch/left ya body in a ditch/left ya body full of stiches/used and abused/dead and definetly unamused/now are you confused/you step upto me/the only thing you gonna get is death/if you step upto me your finger is the only thing gonna be left/so turn,step back,and run/life has just begun/and I am in a mood son............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"