Author Topic: New MC Eiht Mixtape "All-Starz & Strapz" (Streetz of L.A.)  (Read 1668 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: New MC Eiht Mixtape "All-Starz & Strapz" (Streetz of L.A.)
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »
Looks dope, finally some new Eiht material  8)

hell yea finnaly

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2008, 11:04:48 PM »

i need u to make a youtube video exlpaining how you have a secret undying love for mixtape dj's, and that u once had a dream of becoming one, and that is why u dedicated the rest of your life on hating on em  ;D  we got a deal?????

Not making promises true is not cool.
neva promised. this internet world is funny  :D

INTERNET WORLD IS FUNNY..JUS LIKE THE FAKE ASS RAP WORLD....WHAT UP.. NO DOWNLOAD.. ITS ALL GOOD CUZZ...JUS DROP THAT WEAK ASS SHIT OFF AT DA G SPOT..NIK BEAN  >:(

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2008, 11:44:33 PM »

i need u to make a youtube video exlpaining how you have a secret undying love for mixtape dj's, and that u once had a dream of becoming one, and that is why u dedicated the rest of your life on hating on em  ;D  we got a deal?????

INTERNET WORLD IS FUNNY..JUS LIKE THE FAKE ASS RAP WORLD....WHAT UP.. NO DOWNLOAD.. ITS ALL GOOD CUZZ...JUS DROP THAT WEAK ASS SHIT OFF AT DA G SPOT..NIK BEAN  >:(
buy it... nik bean aint a fuckin charity

DPGC23

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »
LOOKS INTERSTIN,
DOPE, GONA HAV 2 CHEK IT OUT SOON THER

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
has this tape leaked to the net yet? I still want to check it out

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

I was about to buy it but it aint no where...jus wanna listen cause if dat bitch nigga got niggas names in his mouth.IT'S ON..DA NIGGA GON GET DISSED HARDER AND DA DJ MIGHT GET DISSED AS WELL....

<a href="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=47953744,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=47953744,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=</a>
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 11:37:44 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2008, 02:57:04 PM »
Damn that nigga just just just i dont know. He better be glad niggaz didnt do this when he was on the come up cause he wouldnt have the status he got now. Cptrida this gonna hurt some feelings. Westside159 you from their turf get in here and defend ya boy eiht.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »

I was about to buy it but it aint no where...jus wanna listen cause if dat bitch nigga got niggas names in his mouth.IT'S ON..DA NIGGA GON GET DISSED HARDER AND DA DJ MIGHT GET DISSED AS WELL....

<a href="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=47953744,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=47953744,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=</a>
come on cee u aint gotta go there wit it

e-40fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »
man alot of these songs were not mixed good even for a mixtape........but props to eiht still

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2008, 01:49:38 PM »
oh man! Nik Bean, u are too funny man...

What do you have coming up as far as mixtapes? Techniec is about to do the damn thang and we need all the support we can get...

You are a cool ass DJ bro...

Dom

link: http://www.mixtapebuzz.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=388

01. Typical bitch
02. Mc Eiht speaks 1
03. Authentic ft. Boom Bam
04. Def Wish V pt. 1 (Tha Chill Diss)
05. Def Wish V pt. 2 ft. 2face & Diamond Rich
06. We aint scared ft. 2face & Big Prodeje
07. Speaks on new CMW album with The Game
08. Black Superman freestyle
09. Look at who's bangin now
10. Classic ft. 2face & Diamond Rich
11. Mc Eiht speaks 2
12. Keep it pushin ft. Techniec
13. The Wash freestyle
14. Put hands on you ft. Goldie Locc
15. Goldigger ft. 2face & Boom Bam
16. Compton's Most Wanted ft. Tieko
17. Mc Eiht & Nik Bean speak 3
18. Got love for the West
19. Quick money ft. Kam
20. Show you how
21. Outro

Where is that untagged Glasses Malone mixtape you promised? It's long overdue.

promised????? never got to finish negotiating wit u, i need sumthing in exchange

what kind of nonsense is that??

Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Original Baby Gangsta

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:22 PM »
man alot of these songs were not mixed good even for a mixtape........but props to eiht still

where to get this at..physical copy..

penenstamp

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2008, 02:18:19 PM »

What do you have coming up as far as mixtapes? Techniec is about to do the damn thang and we need all the support we can get...

what is wrong with you?

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »

what is wrong with you?

Hey Penestamp,

Here is my thing...DJ's are a big part of hiphop.. DJ's promote your music in clubs, online, and get it out to people. The tags are important for a couple different reasons.
First and foremost to protect the music. Alot of artists will debut a single on a mixtape...if it's tagged..the theory is for the consumer to go shit ok..as soon as that drops i'm gonna go buy it..

The other thing is this, If a DJ puts work in..he kinda has the right to tag the music so people know who did it...to advertise himself.

It's called MUSIC BUISNESS right...

I will say this....Some of these DJ's don't mix the tags properly and it almost hurts your ears....

I'm an Audio Engineer, so I like to hear music that is balanced properly..

I hear you alot talking about how much you hate DJ's Penenstamp..and it is getting a little old. I'm not tryna give you a hard time....but it's old bro..

The amount of time you spend on here talking down on DJ's, you could be working with a DJ, making money...helping promote, sending out emails and getting involved...ie: something positive..

Just my thoughts and opinions...I respect the way you feel too..BUT Hip Hop won't change for you...

penenstamp

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2008, 02:50:11 PM »
Hey Penestamp,

It's Penenstamp, but if you wanna call me Hutspot then go ahead!

Here is my thing...DJ's are a big part of hiphop.. DJ's promote your music in clubs, online, and get it out to people. The tags are important for a couple different reasons.
First and foremost to protect the music. Alot of artists will debut a single on a mixtape...if it's tagged..the theory is for the consumer to go shit ok..as soon as that drops i'm gonna go buy it..

How about all of those songs that we will never hear untagged? If

The other thing is this, If a DJ puts work in..he kinda has the right to tag the music so people know who did it...to advertise himself.

Get the fuck outta here! DJ's already got their name on the covers. If a DJ wants to put his stamp on music, let him mix it. Everyone can put tags on music. If you're an artist and you decide to use a DJ for your mixtape, go out and holler at Green Lantern or Crazy Toones. I can also do what this Nik Bean fool does with music. That is exactly the reason why I will not purchase G. Malone's "Fuck G. Malone" mixtape when it comes out untagged. I will download it for sure though.

I will say this....Some of these DJ's don't mix the tags properly and it almost hurts your ears....

Like Nik Bean. There is not anyone on here that disagrees with me.

I'm an Audio Engineer, so I like to hear music that is balanced properly..

I'm not an engineer, but I like to hear a good balance too. You and I both prefer no tags.

I hear you alot talking about how much you hate DJ's Penenstamp..and it is getting a little old. I'm not tryna give you a hard time....but it's old bro..

It's not. These so called "DJ's" have become bigger in hip hop. There's an overkill and it needs to stop. They ruin hip hop. They ruin my urge to listen to new artists, i.e. Nipsey Hussle has two mixtapes that are hosted by THREE(!) DJ's. Who the hell is going to listen to that shit?? I'm a big fan of 40 Glocc and his new mixtape is hosted by two DJ's. How am I supposed to enjoy that mixtape?

The amount of time you spend on here talking down on DJ's, you could be working with a DJ, making money...helping promote, sending out emails and getting involved...ie: something positive..

I have a job and I have a good income. Don't you worry about me, kid.

Just my thoughts and opinions...I respect the way you feel too..BUT Hip Hop won't change for you...

I can help and you can help. If we both say NO to talentless mixtape DJ's who purposely rape music that's a step in the right direction.

Geez, that was a long ass answer.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »
Dude...hahaha you reallly hate DJ's damn!