Author Topic: Pacers vs Lakers  (Read 766 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Pacers vs Lakers
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 11:46:56 AM »
LA is obviously the better team but you gotta give props to the Pacers, they were the better team last night

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 11:58:17 AM »
LA is obviously the better team but you gotta give props to the Pacers, they were the better team last night

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 01:54:26 PM »
lol David Lee got a tip in with .1 left on the clock...the Knicks have still yet to be found lol.

notice they beat the Celtics & Lakers, maybe a little bit of cockyness by the leagues two best teams? think about it lol. :D

props on the win though...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 02:15:34 PM »
lol David Lee got a tip in with .1 left on the clock...the Knicks have still yet to be found lol.

notice they beat the Celtics & Lakers, maybe a little bit of cockyness by the leagues two best teams? think about it lol. :D

ok but tht was vs the bobcats not the lakers...easier game to win

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 02:17:54 PM »

one way or another, you aren't making the playoffs.

its not like this game will determine who the better team is, your still one of the worst in the east no matter how you slice it.

everyone just wanted to see the Lakers lose, so thank you for that lol. :D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 02:27:28 PM »

its not like this game will determine who the better team is, your still one of the worst in the east no matter how you slice it.

lmao at one of the worst teams in the east....sum1s jus a lil dissapointed sixers arent plyin up to there potential right now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »

lmao at one of the worst teams in the east....sum1s jus a lil dissapointed sixers arent plyin up to there potential right now

your damn right im disapointed, but im not takin it out by callin you one of the worst teams in the east, you just are lmao.

your 3-7 in your last 10, and god gave you a gift last night...

this slid is just going to continue, while the Sixers slowly start to turn it gel & turn it around. ;D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

your damn right im disapointed, but im not takin it out by callin you one of the worst teams in the east, you just are lmao.

this slid is just going to continue, while the Sixers slowly start to turn it gel & turn it around. ;D

techinically were not in a "slide" our sched is tough n most of the losses were expected losses besides bobcats one...so im happy where we are at right now, our record cuz be alot worse...in my opinion its not bad because of who we hav faced n battled hard
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 02:11:58 AM by Now_I_Know »

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »
your 8-10 we're 7-10.....almost all our losses have been fewer than 6 points with leads in the 4th, we just can't finish o well....this four game stretch is against a combined 80-7 record. Lakers, Celtics, Cavs, then Celtics again. I don't expect us to be to close to Philly after this stretch, but I don't think Philly is going to do that much better than the pacers if they do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »
your 8-10 we're 7-10.....almost all our losses have been fewer than 6 points with leads in the 4th, we just can't finish o well....this four game stretch is against a combined 80-7 record. Lakers, Celtics, Cavs, then Celtics again. I don't expect us to be to close to Philly after this stretch, but I don't think Philly is going to do that much better than the pacers if they do.

bottom line is; were going to make the playoffs in the end & gives us a shot to play the Lakers in the finals lol. 8) ;) :D ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 03:18:25 PM »

techinically were not in a "slide" our sched is tough n most of the losses were expected losses besides bobcats one...so im happy where we are at right now, our record cuz be alot worse...in my opinion its not bad because of who we hav faced n battled hard

if you can beat the Lakers & dont think it was a lucky night, then you should have beat all the teams you recently played or more than just LA (concidering there best in the league).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »
The Lakers and Celtics have 4 combined losses this year.

2 of the 4 have come from the Pacers 8)
pacers are playin nice against top teams
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 06:49:06 PM »
celtics > pacers > lakers :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 07:30:39 PM »
 Pacers beat Celtics 95-79..forgetting something ::)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »
well boston got us nice.....tonight i mean. We'll talk more about 76ers compared to Indiana later in the year when things become more clear (don't get me wrong, I know you beat us once already)