Author Topic: ~~MAXI PADZ vs DEADSOULJAH~~  (Read 440 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
~~MAXI PADZ vs DEADSOULJAH~~
« on: February 20, 2002, 11:26:23 AM »
alrite maxi i know u're down ..
so here are da rules

--------
RULES
-------
BAR LIMIT: 15

1) Crew votes allowed...but mus be thoroughly explained
2) 3-0 , K.O
3) First to 4 wins..

pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ~~MAXI PADZ vs DEADSOULJAH~~
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 11:30:12 AM »

...ORDER, ORDER WILL DA DEFENDANT- MAXI PADZ PLEASE RISE...

United my words stand as Divided emcees FALL , maxi's jus anotha name on DEADSOULJAH'S roll CALL/
you're facin an order thatz so TALL , so u jus evade , duck n CRAWL , stand up n face me ?? u respond - "No not at all!!" /
your lines aint even worth being slept UPON , the only way u can win this battle is by CON/
your words i impinge ON , lyrically educate u with words dat i SPAWN , like sayings in da "holy KORAN"/
a maxi-padz DEFEAT , is considered by every WCC rymer as a big lyrical FEAT, a victory for me will be bitter SWEET/
your lyrical cells i DEPLETE, my lines held strongly by CONCRETE, while yours fall like stocks on "WALL STREET"/
induce in your cells lyrical ABBERATION , no match for my words CONGREGATION, runnin away is your only SALVATION/
we're gonna battle on location, while i bring upon you lyrical CONSTIPATION , you arrange lines like a figure skating FORMATION/
maxi da so called "WCC ryme HEAD" , but he still hasnt battled DEAD, who guarantees a maxi HEAD with a whole load of LEAD/
upon unchartered water u TREAD, your every word on this THREAD , shall be matched by mine which is one step AHEAD/
u'll come down a thousand times like a first time SKATER, resigning yourself to a new job as antique rymes CURATOR/
this had to happen SOONER OR LATER , u have know lost to da ryme DEBATER, sliced u into half like da earth and da EQUATOR/
i'll bring an end to this foo's BRAGS.. lemme describe it to ya.. MAXI-PADZ spends his day WAXING-F.A.G.Z/
another victim of DEADSOULJAH's lyrical RAZ-MA-TAZ , and b4 u know it his pic is runnin  through tv and newspaper "missing" ADZ/

...I REST MY CASE...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 05:41:01 PM »
Son dont get so Depressed through Lack-Of-Sex im blasten Gats-At-Chests/
On a homosexual quest, this Hack-Is-Next, even ya mumma tells u ya Wack-At-Text/
This 'Battles a Joke', Dead Souljah has to stick 'Blade and his Dad in a cricle' to be 'Fucking-Around'/
Im Bucking-A-Clown, got 'Dead Souljah Doing A Workout' by him performing 'Push-Ups on Blades Mouth' while hes Sucking-It-Down/
Ur bitch ass couldnt be 'More Weak' (week) in 'Eight Days' when i leave this whore Intellectually-Frail/
I leave u dead 'In The Sack' more than performing a 'Hysterectomy-On-A-Mail'(male)/  
Ya kinda ugly kid like a lookalike of Miss-Cleo, ya couldn scream 'Fuck The World' if u 'humped atlases' and Kissed-Geo/ geo = geography
Got dead souljah admitting he lost like he Fucks-Feet (de-feat), how u gonna cocksuck ya way into the industry bitch with Buck-Teeth/
I leave ya Intellectually-Bruised, even ya best friend said ya Sexually-Confused/
Ya will Eventually-Lose, Ya resemble Whoopi Gold-Burg, im catching whores the way i Hold-Nerds/
DeadSouljah only 'drops hard' when having 'Out-Rageous-Constipation', His punches punches are 'older' than the 'stars Ageless-Constilations'/
Ya act like yall got nice 'bars' when really 'They-Just-On-Probation', while 'wackin off' is the only time DeadSOuljah 'Sprays-Good-On-Occasion'/ [/color]

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 06:42:41 PM »
itz time to vote...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2002, 06:49:19 PM »
I think I'ma go with.... humm... I'ma vote tomorrow. I got to think of this more.

KVB

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2002, 11:12:14 PM »
Vote = DeadSouljah

Overall, he came out tighter. Maxi had some good lines, but couldn't touch Dead's wordplay in this battle. Far from Dead's best rhymes, but I still consider him the winner.

D/Q this vote if you want... I just don't feel like writing a detailed explanation.

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2002, 06:15:09 AM »
DEADSOULJAH REVIEW
---------------------
The thing I really like about DS' rhymes (in general, not just in this battle) is the way that they flow so nicely. Sometimes they seem a little cliche but they always "fit". Anway, enough talk about other rhymes... let's focus on this one. LOL

There are some nice multis in the opening few bars and DS does a good job of leading you in without getting too deep in the introduction. In the end though, that might be this piece's biggest weakness, throughout most of it DS' verse lacks his normal creativity and depth. Aver nice above-average piece... but DS has done much better in the past.

SCORE: 3.1/5 (2.5 is average)

MAXI-PADZ REVIEW
-------------------
As always, maxi focuses a lot on his multis and (as always) it pays off in spades because he seems to have a certain depth in all of his rhymes. This piece is substantially shorter than most battle pieces but I don't let length be a factor ever unless it's the only thing seperating the rhymes.

As I read the start of maxi's verse I thought... "Oh no, not another cliche battle piece with tons of metaphors I've heard before." but he picked it up as the piece went on. There is still some cliche stuff towards the end but the middle of the piece is pure gold. This is far from mp's best but still good enough to edge out this battle.

SCORE: 3.4/5 (2.5 is average)

------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE = maxi-padz
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2002, 07:38:12 AM »
deadsoljah review_____2.6(2.3 regular)
I liked his style,he needs a little more work on coming up with a better style then this,he sounds the same all the time,I have read several peices of his work and even though his work is good he needs to watch this for he is starting to sound like whitney houston.Nice Try.........Try Again......

Maxi Pads Review________3.0(2.3 regular)

Maxi flows different each time he raps.Some times this is a very good thing,Particuarly this time,where he came with a smooth middle,the only part I didn't like was the end,it reminded me of a battle he had two weeks ago and it sounds just like it too.Other then that,he really has smoothed out if he can smooth out his beginnings and ends he will have a very good work on his hands.
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2002, 08:37:42 AM »
stands at 2-1 ...
more votes.. pls

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2002, 09:14:33 AM »
Tight battle people.. ima write short reviews.. im bein lazy

DeaDSoulJa Review

Above average peice. You had a good rhyming scheme goin' here, and it flowed pretty fluently. I liked your metaphores an disses.. nice piece

Maxi Review

Nice piece again from maxi. Flowed very well, especally in the middle. You had some nice disses and some cool multi's

Vote: Maxi

Sorry it aint detailed.. i aint in the mood to write reviews an shit..

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2002, 09:18:13 AM »
alrite 3-1 up in favour of maxi ..
more votes.. pls

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2002, 10:58:11 AM »

...ORDER, ORDER WILL DA DEFENDANT- MAXI PADZ PLEASE RISE...

your lyrical cells i DEPLETE, my lines held strongly by CONCRETE, while yours fall like stocks on "WALL STREET"/

...I REST MY CASE...

tight line, I liked it, there were some good multis. Though not all of them rhyme fully, you came hardcore, with some nice methas.

This 'Battles a Joke', Dead Souljah has to stick 'Blade and his Dad in a cricle' to be 'Fucking-Around'/  
Im Bucking-A-Clown, got 'Dead Souljah Doing A Workout' by him performing 'Push-Ups on Blades Mouth' while hes Sucking-It-Down/
[/qoute]

Even though you dissed blade in this rhyme, too, i'd have to say this is a tight line. I did every single multi you dropped, nice flow. And ou came ill.

I ma have to go for ehmm - Maxi

peace

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2002, 11:04:40 AM »
alrite... 4-1 ....
nice battle maxi i've still got a long way to go .. to be even compared with u ..lol
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2002, 12:13:43 PM »
DEADSOULJAH REVIEW
---------------------
The thing I really like about DS' rhymes (in general, not just in this battle) is the way that they flow so nicely. Sometimes they seem a little cliche but they always "fit". Anway, enough talk about other rhymes... let's focus on this one. LOL

There are some nice multis in the opening few bars and DS does a good job of leading you in without getting too deep in the introduction. In the end though, that might be this piece's biggest weakness, throughout most of it DS' verse lacks his normal creativity and depth. Aver nice above-average piece... but DS has done much better in the past.

SCORE: 3.1/5 (2.5 is average)

MAXI-PADZ REVIEW
-------------------
As always, maxi focuses a lot on his multis and (as always) it pays off in spades because he seems to have a certain depth in all of his rhymes. This piece is substantially shorter than most battle pieces but I don't let length be a factor ever unless it's the only thing seperating the rhymes.

As I read the start of maxi's verse I thought... "Oh no, not another cliche battle piece with tons of metaphors I've heard before." but he picked it up as the piece went on. There is still some cliche stuff towards the end but the middle of the piece is pure gold. This is far from mp's best but still good enough to edge out this battle.

SCORE: 3.4/5 (2.5 is average)

------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE = maxi-padz

I pretty much agree with that, DS is tight, but maxi had more creativity and depth ...

VOTE=KORTEX

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2002, 05:45:48 PM »
good shit dead souljah u fucken ill for a newbie dawg keep elevaten.. but i gotta say a big OHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTT to kvb..
damn kid u kinda look like a dickrider there dont u son? haha 5-1 and the only vote was from a guy in his crew that got beef with me.. damn son think twice b4 ya vote.. aint sayen ya shit wasnt good enough playa just kvb is a lame ass voter..

~1~