Author Topic: School me on everything 818.  (Read 711 times)

Muhfukka

Re: School me on everything 818.
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 03:00:30 PM »
im not mad at life i just like making fun of losers like you
Just curious.....where you stay at?
salinas california- the weather is nice here and its not all fucked up and paved over like la, but its a farming town where a lot of people's only job oppurtunities are working in the fields, so a lot of people are pretty restless

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »
salinas california- the weather is nice here and its not all fucked up and paved over like la, but its a farming town where a lot of people's only job oppurtunities are working in the fields, so a lot of people are pretty restless
This explains everything. I'd be pissed too if there were more cows than bitches in my neck of the woods.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »
This explains everything. I'd be pissed too if there were more cows than bitches in my neck of the woods.
no its not like that. not cattle farming, lettuce and strawberries and shit. theres like 150,000 people here, but most are mexicans who cant get ork other than the fields. theres been 25 murders this year its pretty bad

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2008, 03:16:41 PM »
no its not like that. not cattle farming, lettuce and strawberries and shit. theres like 150,000 people here, but most are mexicans who cant get ork other than the fields. theres been 25 murders this year its pretty bad
25? Gad damn. Angry niggas must live out there, but if they cant get work then that's understandable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »
yep 25 and like half were stabbings too

Hey Ma

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2008, 05:20:46 PM »
i remember ice cube came to salinas high to speak out against gang violence. my homey moved there from oakland to buy a house for cheap, he said he felt safer in the town.

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »
yeah shit goes down here. i dont want to glamorize it because honestly 90% of the shit that happens is pointless ego shit, but its definitely the real deal. shit a fe months ago people threw fucking molotov cocktails into a rival's house at night. thats fucked up they could have burned down the whole neighborhood over some bullshit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 09:39:39 PM »
you guys must have anxiety problems or can't drive or something to be talking shit about the 818 like that. it's not that bad. it's not really a family raising environment, but if you ain't got kids and you're a single schmuck....that's probably where you'll be if you're not rich as fuck like Ashton Kutcher.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »
yeah shit goes down here. i dont want to glamorize it because honestly 90% of the shit that happens is pointless ego shit, but its definitely the real deal. shit a fe months ago people threw fucking molotov cocktails into a rival's house at night. thats fucked up they could have burned down the whole neighborhood over some bullshit

lol if its pointless ego trippin that isnt the real deal, their juz a bunch of fucking idiots with weapons. go do some farm work country boy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »
you guys must have anxiety problems or can't drive or something to be talking shit about the 818 like that. it's not that bad. it's not really a family raising environment, but if you ain't got kids and you're a single schmuck....that's probably where you'll be if you're not rich as fuck like Ashton Kutcher.

as for the family enviroment its not bad..... i mean not as good as diamond bar, irvine, but i think its okay.

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2008, 01:50:24 PM »

lol if its pointless ego trippin that isnt the real deal, their juz a bunch of fucking idiots with weapons. go do some farm work country boy
youre an asian

Hey Ma

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »

youre an asian

lol

ftw

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »

youre an asian

lol

ftw

lol, when u foos are the bitches when it comes down to meet up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
meet up? i dont live anywhere near your pussy 818, and even if i did why would i want to go beat up some little asian kid i met on the fucking internet

Hey Ma

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2008, 03:01:54 PM »

youre an asian

lol

ftw

lol, when u foos are the bitches when it comes down to meet up.

yeah cuz i really need a hate crime and abusing a child on my arrest record. plus, i've seen golden child, i know what you're capable of and a flying dragon chasing me isn't high on my list of adventures to be had.