Author Topic: School me on everything 818.  (Read 709 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: School me on everything 818.
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »
yeah shit goes down here. i dont want to glamorize it because honestly 90% of the shit that happens is pointless ego shit, but its definitely the real deal. shit a fe months ago people threw fucking molotov cocktails into a rival's house at night. thats fucked up they could have burned down the whole neighborhood over some bullshit

lol if its pointless ego trippin that isnt the real deal, their juz a bunch of fucking idiots with weapons. go do some farm work country boy

that didn't even make any god damn sense. moshi moshi

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2008, 08:04:46 PM »
you guys must have anxiety problems or can't drive or something to be talking shit about the 818 like that. it's not that bad. it's not really a family raising environment, but if you ain't got kids and you're a single schmuck....that's probably where you'll be if you're not rich as fuck like Ashton Kutcher.

as for the family enviroment its not bad..... i mean not as good as diamond bar, irvine, but i think its okay.

r u a parent?  if not then shut the fuck up.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »
yeah shit goes down here. i dont want to glamorize it because honestly 90% of the shit that happens is pointless ego shit, but its definitely the real deal. shit a fe months ago people threw fucking molotov cocktails into a rival's house at night. thats fucked up they could have burned down the whole neighborhood over some bullshit

lol if its pointless ego trippin that isnt the real deal, their juz a bunch of fucking idiots with weapons. go do some farm work country boy
youre an asian

lol

ftw

lol, when u foos are the bitches when it comes down to meet up.

yeah cuz i really need a hate crime and abusing a child on my arrest record.
I would build street cred though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2008, 01:29:32 AM »
you guys must have anxiety problems or can't drive or something to be talking shit about the 818 like that. it's not that bad. it's not really a family raising environment, but if you ain't got kids and you're a single schmuck....that's probably where you'll be if you're not rich as fuck like Ashton Kutcher.

as for the family enviroment its not bad..... i mean not as good as diamond bar, irvine, but i think its okay.

r u a parent?  if not then shut the fuck up.

shut your bitchass up, go teach your kid to cut grass so he got a jump start on his career.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2008, 01:32:54 AM »

youre an asian

lol

ftw

lol, when u foos are the bitches when it comes down to meet up.

yeah cuz i really need a hate crime and abusing a child on my arrest record. plus, i've seen golden child, i know what you're capable of and a flying dragon chasing me isn't high on my list of adventures to be had.

:-* pussy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2008, 04:38:56 PM »

LOL, as if L.A. is any different? New York? Chicago? ATL?...
 all violence is a pointless ego trip, or people who are just too stupid to carry on a conversation.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Hey Ma

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2008, 04:46:32 PM »
seriously, not the real deal lol. korean crippin at the family fun center is the real deal.

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »
family fun arcade what a fucking joke