Author Topic: Problems Wit The Laptop I'm Using  (Read 65 times)

LONDON!!

Problems Wit The Laptop I'm Using
« on: December 07, 2008, 04:42:33 AM »
people, its your boy LONDON, i'm using my cousin's laptop right now which i'm looking to might buy off him later down the line later on like, but i'm running into problems wit the laptop, theirs two user names on the laptop, my cousin's name and the one i use, the guest option, but everytime i try to log onto the internet using unsecured internet connections like i usually do, the unsecured connections want log me on, even though they can still connect, but it tells me the internet connections are logged on but theirs no internet access, repeatedly everytime i try, even if i move the laptop around to get a better connection

so i'm logged onto my cousin's username on the laptop and i'm using his internet payed access usb to log on to the internet, because its only set up properly on his username and the internet is slower than a mudda fucker, extremly, so i'm thinking it's got sumthin to do wit the wireless internet control than finds access to the internet on the laptop, maybe its fucked up or sumthin, i don't know

has anyone got any suggestions, because i've downloaded a lot of music files on the username i usually use and i would like to buy this laptop off him later down the line, has anyone got any tips on what is wrong wit it or think the laptop needs maintanance repairs?
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Problems Wit The Laptop I'm Using
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 02:42:03 AM »
wish i could help you, but when all else fails......jerk it.