Author Topic: ...: bLaDe //VS\\ DeadSouLjA :...  (Read 1143 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: ...: bLaDe //VS\\ DeadSouLjA :...
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2002, 11:23:58 PM »
lol@this is gonna go nowhere, i concede defeat, this one goes to dead, becasue i wont dq apocalypse vote,  deads not given me ONE strong point

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2002, 11:30:23 PM »
lol@this is gonna go nowhere, i concede defeat, this one goes to dead, becasue i wont dq apocalypse vote,  deads not given me ONE strong point

-{bLaDe}

well ...wasnt da EVIDENCE enuff.. . ??
i want all da board memberz to read this and comment on this situation ...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Instant_Killa

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2002, 11:49:49 PM »

okay...if datz wat u think..u can keep it for yourself..i dont want a guy who jus battled once ...votin on this battle..
pz

one more vote pls..

Man raghuram Vengalil, u dummy...listen...

1)I voted because I won a battle, and, accordong to the board rules, I have to vote on other battles.

2)I have thoroughly explained my vote in favour of Blade.

3)You have been whinning to me for days saying that Blade is going to win; when I had agreed, you started bitchin. I guess its normal for me to say that Blade might win against you since he has been rhyming for a longer period than you. Plus, you yourself have admitted at times that he will win against you.

4)We have been homies since grade 8; you know that at times I just diss you for fun, just like you diss me n ur other homies. You've never taken it this seriously till 2day. U know clearly that I have no beef with you.

Hope you get the picture. I didnt have a baised vote. I think I voted quite fairly and explained my vote thoroughly.
Thats pretty much it.

Peace

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2002, 04:47:59 AM »
aight, first of all, I wont say anythign bout Apocalypse or watever, all I wanna say is, you dont have to be a steady rhymer to give votes,   there are plenty of cats who cant write one single line without comin off wack but if they are into hiphop or w/e they do sense who won or not, I mean even if Apocalpsye is wack or only battled once it dont mean he cant vote. and I read his vote, it was detailed and comprised everything there had to be said.   basically a fair vote.   I aint gettin in yalls business, aint my intention, its over some pussy shit anyway.   so handle it.   or battle again,  each of you drop a 10 line verse and let the votes reoccur.  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2002, 07:34:16 AM »
blade

umm....tom..i'd greatly appreciate it if u would explain your vote...
and no .. .dummy robin singh ... .dont keep sayin dat u diss me n shit..coz dissin me for fun ..and votin against me are totally two different things..

pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

Hittman

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2002, 07:59:02 AM »
Very Controversial. :) Anyway:

Blades Review

This Verse Was Strong. It Had Some Good Disses, But On The Flow It Wasn't Amazing - Like TimeLock Said, It Was On And Off, Very Choppy. I Found Myself Getting Lost During Rapping This Verse. Overall Though Nice Verse, Some Good Points In This Joint.

Bars To Remember:

"see we kinda like michael jackson, Im BAD, my lyrics DANGERIOUS and INVINCBLE//
Splling yo blood on the floor, your HISTORY, stuck in this verbal RITUAL//"

Bars That Should Of Been Left Out:

"deadsoulja? fuck i resserect you just do murder you again//
sucking dicks in your after life, cut off your ballz wid a knife, leavin u screamin in immence PAIN//"

DeadSouljahs Review

This Was A Very Solid Verse. I Found Myself Flowing Along To It Nicely, And It Was A Nice Verse. Flowed Nicely, And You Had Some Hard Lines:

"my arrival has increased da rate of EMCEE MORTALITY , blade-another victim of DEADSOULJAH's feared HOSPITALITY,tired of your fuckin NEUTRALITY/
bringin an end to all signs of VITALITY, blade was born with an undetectable lyrical ABNORMALITY, this battle is a mere FORMALITY/"

If You Rhymed That Good All The Time, I'd Be On Your Nuts. *Please Don't Take That Literally* It Wasnt All Like That Though Unfortunatly,  But When I Came To Try And Find Some Played Out Bars, I Realised How Fresh This Verse Really Was. Good Shit DedaSouljah.  

Overall - I Think You And Blade Have Got Very Similar Styles...But On This Joint DeadSouljah Came The Better, With Nice Flow And Managing To Keep Some Hard Lines, Whereas Blade lacked Slightly With His Flow:

Vote - DeadSouljah

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2002, 08:33:00 AM »
Blade Review
Tight shit.. the flow wasnt nothing special but u hit pretty hard an had some good disses, its a bit all over the place.. jumping for thing to thing.. but overall good verse.

Best Barz
keep an eye on your BILOGICAL-CLOCK, cuz 'hope' is nonexistant when you face my LYRICAL-SHOCK//
Put yo lights OUT, with my SOCK, over your deceased body i CRIP-WALK, leaving you LINED-IN-CHALK//
Banging your Head against the CONCREATE, shattering your jaw fragments all over the STREET, now your a 'CHIP-OFF-THE-OLD-BLOCK"//

DeadSoulja Review

Like logic said, your verse flowed well, and was pretty fresh. You hit hard wit some of your disses, and there are very few flaws in the verse.

Best Barz
my arrival has increased da rate of EMCEE MORTALITY , blade-another victim of DEADSOULJAH's feared HOSPITALITY,tired of your fuckin NEUTRALITY/
bringin an end to all signs of VITALITY, blade was born with an undetectable lyrical ABNORMALITY, this battle is a mere FORMALITY/

They were some pretty tight bars dude.. Keep rhyming of that quality up!

Overall it was a good battle, two dudes wit similar styles.. I think DeadSoulja won this one with his flow, an jus the hardness..
Vote: DeadSoulja

peAce

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2002, 08:50:45 AM »
2 very well xplained votes..... thanx for votin logic n gareefa ..
umm...blade...wat abt apocalypse's vote.. i still want it dq'ed..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2002, 09:22:42 AM »
okay...i'm considerin dat...apocalypse's vote has been disqualified... n since logic..voted after dat... da score stands 4-3...deadsouljah is claimin victory..
nice battle
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

min0rity

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2002, 09:24:53 AM »
this is my review as promised.....

blade:

you came ill for REAL...you had some outstanding metaphors..they were creative but some lines weren't needed and some didn't make sense

bars i'm feeling:

Put yo lights OUT, with my SOCK, over your deceased body i CRIP-WALK, leaving you LINED-IN-CHALK//
Banging your Head against the CONCREATE, shattering your jaw fragments all over the STREET, now your a 'CHIP-OFF-THE-OLD-BLOCK"//

dope shit!!!

Watch as This VERSE, SUBMERSEs yo face into your own blood, screamign for NURSE, fuck that jus bring a HEARSE//
i pimp slap yo TRANSVERSE ass, backwards, spinning yo head in REVERSE, fucking with me is like facing the MUMMYS-CURSE//
see we kinda like michael jackson, Im BAD, my lyrics DANGERIOUS and INVINCBLE//
Splling yo blood on the floor, your HISTORY, stuck in this verbal RITUAL//

ill!!!
= 4.15

deadsouljah

to be honest, i can't believe that you're actually a rookie...your shit was flown beautifully imo although you had couple corny lines but for the most part it was ill

bars i liked:

haha..BLADE  ?? God told me that b4 this battle u had PRAYED, coz u knew this is a battle u cant EVADE/
into oblivion you will slowly FADE, after experiencin this ryme CASCADE, each word hittin u like an exploding GRENADE/
Anotha MELANIN Civil WAR, a battle between two emcees no one can IGNORE, cause this is anotha deadsouljah ryme purely HARDCORE/
aint no rookie ANYMORE, your death only i can ACCOUNT FOR, i'll jus add your head to my living room DECOR/

DOPE INTRO and nice transition

my arrival has increased da rate of EMCEE MORTALITY , blade-another victim of DEADSOULJAH's feared HOSPITALITY,tired of your fuckin NEUTRALITY/
bringin an end to all signs of VITALITY, blade was born with an undetectable lyrical ABNORMALITY, this battle is a mere FORMALITY/      

good creativity..

suckaz on da board say i bite your STYLE , but da difference between me n u is dat i'm purely HOSTILE/
my rymes like land so FERTILE, got a ryme STYLE thatz far more VERSATILE , n a flow thatz faster than the NILE/

nice explanation

vote = deadsouljah

like i said no way i'm dickriding or whatever..i don't even know deadsouljah and i actually owe blade a favor for hooking me up with acid pro so obiviously got nothing against him...but whatever..go ahead and DQ the vote for NO REASON

its kinda funny how motherfuckers be crying when YOU DON'T vote often but when you started to vote THEY STILL crying lmao...lmao