Author Topic: Obie Trice to sign with Koch Records ...  (Read 687 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Obie Trice to sign with Koch Records ...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »
^that would likely be minus Eminem.

either way, Shady wouldnt hook them up with some shit? arent they all signed to Shady Records?
maybe some verses, sure. not like it can't happen. Shady was just on the Trick Trick album which came out on Koch. Maybe it would be a Shady/Koch distribution deal just for D12. Seems like Interscope ain't interested in putting their album out anytime soon.

very hard to believe, a name/guy like Eminem is the kind of rapper who can do whatever they want & record companies are pumped for him to make releases.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »

either way, Shady wouldnt hook them up with some shit? arent they all signed to Shady Records?
maybe some verses, sure. not like it can't happen. Shady was just on the Trick Trick album which came out on Koch. Maybe it would be a Shady/Koch distribution deal just for D12. Seems like Interscope ain't interested in putting their album out anytime soon.

very hard to believe, a name/guy like Eminem is the kind of rapper who can do whatever they want & record companies are pumped for him to make releases.
Well we ain't heard shit all from D12 regarding what's up with Interscope. They seem to be forgotten. I wouldn't be shocked if this came true. Not like they ain't working. There was a D12 album supposedly coming out like last year, maybe 2 years ago. Seems Interscope doesn't care about them anymore.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »

Well we ain't heard shit all from D12 regarding what's up with Interscope. They seem to be forgotten. I wouldn't be shocked if this came true. Not like they ain't working. There was a D12 album supposedly coming out like last year, maybe 2 years ago. Seems Interscope doesn't care about them anymore.

thats gay, i enjoy D-12 releases; i mean Kuniva can spit & there has to be a Proof tribute track on there.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 03:29:50 PM »

thats gay, i enjoy D-12 releases; i mean Kuniva can spit & there has to be a Proof tribute track on there.
Yup, I'd definitely assume interscope doesn't care anymore. the album was done at 1 time; i think the date was like oct.28 of last year. Kuniva can definitely spit. Kon Artis at times aint bad and he's dope with the beats. Ofcourse a Proof tribute track I hope. Somethin like "Good Die Young Pt.2" cause Pt.1 was THE SHIT :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 03:34:50 PM »
^hell yeah! Good Die Young might be the best song off D-12 World, or my favorite at least.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 03:35:44 PM »
^hell yeah! Good Die Young might be the best song off D-12 World, or my favorite at least.
oh ya, thats the best track from that album.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »

"Good Die Young" was good, but "American Psycho II" was the best track on the album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »

"Good Die Young" was good, but "American Psycho II" was the best track on the album.

ughhh, how did i forget? its a toss up between the two for me; but that track was amazing too! 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 05:08:54 PM »

definitely an honorable mention, the beat on "AP2" was SICK :o

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 06:55:02 PM »
I think kuniva is extremely underated.proof was the best emcee in the group though.bizzares schtick kind of wore thin for me.....and I hope its true as I love obie he's got that everyman persona that is so relatable.its funny how these days I hope artists sign to Koch as I will actually see an album from them.

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 01:10:26 AM »
Kuniva is a beast,Swift isnt bad,Porter on a beatz,it would be dope,let Bizzare drope some psyho verses,some proof,some Em,and u got good ass material! i'm glad for Obie,he's dope
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 01:23:39 AM »
Love the song they made with Royce... last year i think.... I think they should jump to Koch if it means they can drop some records our way! Also agree about AP2... Awesome  8)