Author Topic: Cavs set NBA record of 9 routs in a row  (Read 192 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cavs set NBA record of 9 routs in a row
« on: December 09, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »
Suprising that no team ever had 9 routs in a row, ain't it? Anyways, Cavs are historic now. They've won the nine games in their streak by an average of 21.5 points.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

Re: Cavs set NBA record of 9 routs in a row
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »
I find their D very impressive , always been solid on the boards 4 years ... and they finally start to get better offensively ... Mo Williams is obviously getting pressure off LBJ when it comes to handle the ball ... Celtics-Cavs is gonna be interesting

teecee

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »
They are making shit look easy, winning the past 9 by an avg of 21 ppg.  LBJ never even play the 4th anymore...........

this is a way different team from years past.  They are not as talented as the Lakers or Celtics, but as a team they are as good and will have a good shot of winning it all.   

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 10:14:56 PM »
I think they should try to trade Pavlovic and Wally (if any team wants them lol) for a better player aswell ...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »
I think they should try to trade Pavlovic and Wally (if any team wants them lol) for a better player aswell ...
I read the Rockets are looking to move McGrady and that the Cavs can give the expiring contracts of Wally and Snow. Probably won't happen, but it would be interesting to see James and McGrady on the same team.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 08:16:34 AM »
They will definitely trade Wally and Snow for some actual player. McGrady would fit in well, with him being a soft faggot that can shoot well and LeBron being a tough real nigga that goes to the hoop. They should complement each other well. Someone like Miller should be more realistic, though. McGrady is not quite bad enough to be traded for contracts yet.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 06:25:14 PM »
they're a good team, but they're overachieving...