Author Topic: 50's music career is over and done wit........  (Read 1337 times)

dameons

50's music career is over and done wit........
« on: December 09, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »
We all know this nicca got money out the ass, so if you are a groupie ass nicca...stop...but since last year we've seen this nicca fail MORE THAN NAS. COUNT EM...

Straight To The Bank & Amusement Park flopped at the same time...pushed his album back months

Then he came out with I Get Money, finally got something poppin, but we all know 50 only cares about commercial success. Compared to his other shit...FAIL

Ayo Technology peeked high on the charts, but goddam, Timberlake 50, come on u scrub ass nicca!

Then Curtis came out...and he did well below his previous 2 albums.

On top of that, he lost his bet...said he'd leave music...he lied.

Then TOS came out, and that was a career ender for those leaches aka  G Unit.

Now 50 supposed to be back with "Get Up"...that shit on flop watch...

Had to push this album back and will have another weak single soon because people now know that ho ass nicca isn't hungry anymore and puts out music that sounds like it was made in a factory.

AnybodyKilla

Re: 50's music career is over and done wit........
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 08:54:39 PM »
I aint the biggest 50 fan, that was some real talk, 50's oviously fell off hard and aint hungry no more for making music. But i still will check out his new album, always some good stuff!!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »
I don't know why but I always hope for 50 to come with some heat but it probably won't happen.he will never be that hungry rapper again.he was never the most lyrical but the way he rode the beat the way he would take someones song and flip it and make it better then the original.Lloyd banks has fallen off majorly which to me is more disappointing because dude could spit.

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
Well he's got 2 albums left on his deal, BISD and greatest hits, so it should be over very soon. I don't think he'll sign another deal, as you said, he's not hungry anymore, he's just making music for fun. Unless he can prove me wrong on this next album, his music career will definitely be over. He's making enough money with everything else thats non music, so he shouldn't need to rap anymore.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 09:18:13 PM »
Ain't the biggest 50 fan but why so many threads about him, I don't see many threads about Kanye wack ass album ... Curtis >>> 808 ...  

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »
seriously how can you say something bad about 50 when rappers like lil wayne and kayne try to 'sing' now with auto tune.....
Straight To The Bank, i get money, ayo technology, get up were all hot.......

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »
the tracklist for the new album looked good. I think it had Nate Dogg on it, but i dont know if it was real. But still i was a big 50 fan when GRODT came out and still hope that one day he will make an album of that quality.

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »
I can say something bad about 50 because he dissed ja rule for singing and making bubble gum rap and then turned around and made the exact same music

Kool Beenz

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 11:11:56 PM »
point

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »
The day candy shop dropped 50 lost everything he had built.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 12:23:40 AM »
Cant say hes a lost cause until this album drops... I dont want to hate 50 cuz Get Rich was cool (not a fucken classic but cool) and he sounds lazy as fuck but I hope someone notices (maybe even he can) and makes him lift his fucken game! He can be good enough to rely on our money to be rich and not selling his 50 brand products to 15 year olds... He just needs to bring the heat!

PS this is from a Game fan... I want 50 to bring it !!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 01:13:58 AM »
GRODT=classic
Massacre= average
Curtis= below average

IMO

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 01:27:36 AM »
I honestly think his next album is going to be better then Curtis, im pretty sure hes gonna get a bit grimey with it again because hes already made, he doesnt need to prove shit its been proven, he can just do w.e the fuck he wants with this next one, "Get Up" was a good single, wasnt too commericial like his past shit, even though its getting hella attention, (on his new show, the ufc, etc..) the song itself has got a harder feel then most of his club poppy corny bullshit. I just hope his next single doesn't start that again!!!

MediumL

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 08:00:08 AM »
Get Up was quite a hot song so i wouldnt say his careers over. theres few hip hop artists that can tour across the globe like 50
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 09:03:07 AM »
I Like The Way She Do It was a great ass tune to me