Author Topic: 50's music career is over and done wit........  (Read 1340 times)

Jaydc555

Re: 50's music career is over and done wit........
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »
Music is music I don't care if something gets played on the radio ten times an hour or ifs some old jazz if it sounds good to my hears it sounds good.I have a collection of over 2000 cds with every genre covered.the same fucking people saying this and that about 50 now are the same people that bought get rich or die trying and don't act like it isn't true.westcoat hip hop is my number one love but I will listen to anything.don't tell me their aren't some 50 songs you don't feel because if you say their isn't your straigt up lieing to yourself.and I said the producer sampled the track not her voice or bit her at all.how can you bite her anyways she doesn't write her own music lol

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 06:37:57 PM »
Music is music I don't care if something gets played on the radio ten times an hour or ifs some old jazz if it sounds good to my hears it sounds good.I have a collection of over 2000 cds with every genre covered.the same fucking people saying this and that about 50 now are the same people that bought get rich or die trying and don't act like it isn't true.westcoat hip hop is my number one love but I will listen to anything.don't tell me their aren't some 50 songs you don't feel because if you say their isn't your straigt up lieing to yourself.and I said the producer sampled the track not her voice or bit her at all.how can you bite her anyways she doesn't write her own music lol

yo mother fucker i aint lieing to no one

theres not one 50 track i feel or listen to.. i don't respect or support that music..  not one bit... i have never bought a 50 or gay unit shit...  if you supporting wack rap.. then u just don't know when get gay or die trying came out.. in 03 i got lynch by inch.. owners. puts.. pete rock double cd.. as i recall.. no way i was buying some shit where the dude looking fag on the cover with a wack single with no lyrics with a slury flow... im not 13

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 06:45:20 PM »
Let me guess your one of those its on the radio so it sucks kind of people?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 06:53:31 PM »
I agree wholeheartedly with Dennis. Jaydc, It's not the fact that it's on the radio that makes the music bad by any means. It's the fact that the radio will only play the same type of shit, and they play it a billion times in a row. More than club music exists and I don't particularly like to hear the same song every 20min when there are literally millions of hip hop tracks out there. I'm not knocking what the artists who get radio play are doing, I'm knocking the radio stations for being one dimensional.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 06:56:00 PM »
That's why he delayed his album again, "Get Up" a pretty good single flopped. Anyways, Straight to tha Bank was banging shit, best track on the album.

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 07:00:21 PM »
Low key are you even reading the same conversation?I think most stuff on the radio does in deed suck.I'm just saying a lot of people are close minded and automatically dismiss anything played on it as garbage.I love every form of music from the most popular to just some kid down the block kicking some rhymes.I just get the feeling dennis is one of those close minded people.a lot of people dismiss so many artists without even listening to the music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »
That's why he delayed his album again, "Get Up" a pretty good single flopped. Anyways, Straight to tha Bank was banging shit, best track on the album.

50's next single should be lollipopish, unless hes truly sincere about this "going back to his old ways" thing.

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »
And on a further note if you only listen to hip hop I just feel sorry for you.what do you think all your favorite rappers listen?it certainly isn't just one genre

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2008, 07:07:16 PM »
And on a further note if you only listen to hip hop I just feel sorry for you.what do you think all your favorite rappers listen?it certainly isn't just one genre

id say they mostly only listen to whats "hot & new" & some beats that catch their ear to sample.

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »
The sad fact is hip hop is full of the most disloyal fans.they jump ship like snoop jumps labels to whatever is hottest(deathrow to no limit to star trak)people just want whatever is in at the moment

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
It must have broke your dudes hearts when you found out DJ premier produced for Christina aguilera lpl

OchoCinco

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »
I'm rooting for 50 fact is I own every single g unit records release.

hahah :D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2008, 07:26:36 PM »
Low key are you even reading the same conversation?I think most stuff on the radio does in deed suck.I'm just saying a lot of people are close minded and automatically dismiss anything played on it as garbage.I love every form of music from the most popular to just some kid down the block kicking some rhymes.I just get the feeling dennis is one of those close minded people.a lot of people dismiss so many artists without even listening to the music.

Are you sure you read what I wrote? I never placed blame on the artists themselves. They want to sell records, and if making club tracks is what does it for them, then more power to them. When it comes to the artists that the radio plays, for example, I personally don't mind Lil Wayne. I think he makes okay music, but he certainly isn't the lyricist people make him out to be. In the same respect, I've hated 50 Cent since 1998 when I heard Power of the Dollar. Obviously not every artist is going to do it for me. I mainly listen to west coast gangsta shit. That is why I'm posting on this website. When it comes to my own personal tastes, of course I'm going to be a little more critical over music that doesn't fit my critera, but that doesn't mean I necessarily hate it, mainly because it isn't geared for me. I grew up on oldies and classic rock, most of my extended family listens to heavy metal so I've been exposed to bands like Slipknot, hell, I'll even listen to Johnny Cash or the Rat Pack if the mood strikes me. I'm not close minded in the least.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »
It must have broke your dudes hearts when you found out DJ premier produced for Christina aguilera lpl

I have her Stripped album on my external hard drive.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »

yo mother fucker i aint lieing to no one

theres not one 50 track i feel or listen to.. i don't respect or support that music..  not one bit... i have never bought a 50 or gay unit shit...  if you supporting wack rap.. then u just don't know when get gay or die trying came out.. in 03 i got lynch by inch.. owners. puts.. pete rock double cd.. as i recall.. no way i was buying some shit where the dude looking fag on the cover with a wack single with no lyrics with a slury flow... im not 13

tell me 50 aint got lyrics

if you like old school jay its the same shit.

as far as the clothing - i really dont see the big deal about it... or even shady. i dont like eminem at all, but its not like 50/em/anyone is very involved in the design process. its just rebranded ecko.