Author Topic: 50's music career is over and done wit........  (Read 1342 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: 50's music career is over and done wit........
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »
what.. how do you know what i know..... .. i got cds from every eazy e.. to pete rock.. hey look im sorry i dont listen to wigger shit.. i mean if thats your thing then you roll with it.. i have no idea what that condom comment was...  but this is denny in a nutshell.. i went to school got out got money.. got a fam and you know what i like to do.. collect Mercedes Benz.. i got 3 i want 2 more.(want me to prove it meth head i will).. i aitn poking holes in rubber?? lol.. im not trying to plant seeds????????. and i dont listen to wigger shit... im not a fag.. so i confirmed what by not listnign to world renowned wigger rapper.. i put on quik and tone toni tone instead .. dude your a joke... that poking holes comment is down right plain fuckin silly...  lol u saying about real hip hop your the wigger meth shooter who bought all the FAKE hip hop every fuckin release of it... i have no idea what your argument .. peace

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2008, 10:51:58 PM »
Yawn you bore me Denise by the way you talk its quite obvious that you have no education.wigger rap?shit you Better tell that to all the black people that buy his music.sorry I don't do meth but who knows maybe ill end up selling some to your son when you fail as a father

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2008, 10:56:32 PM »
Cmon Jay, that shit is uncalled for.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »
Yawn you bore me Denise by the way you talk its quite obvious that you have no education.wigger rap?shit you Better tell that to all the black people that buy his music.sorry I don't do meth but who knows maybe ill end up selling some to your son when you fail as a father

did u just write yawn..hahhahahhaa

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »
You are correct low it is uncalled for.but come on now it is funny.this whole thread is funny.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »
You are correct low it is uncalled for.but come on now it is funny.this whole thread is funny.

are u backtracking.. u went from like 15 karma to -1 lol and i dident even touch it.. haha.. everyone hate yo ass..

yo low i know u on that bullet loco shit in that other thread man shits tite

OchoCinco

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2008, 11:11:16 PM »

u know how to make an impression bro...u wan leave now

Jaydc555

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2008, 11:11:32 PM »
Ha ha did it?I can't see my karma rating on my phone that's straight up making me laugh.I'm not backtracking anything I stand by everything I said.I only did this for amusement.I said it before I love to argue.everything in music boils down to an opinion anyways theirs no real right or wrong.I just like pissing people off...and yes I'm like this is in real life I can't help it.I tell everyone I'm an asshole and well its pretty much true

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2008, 11:19:31 PM »

:D Yeah I'm looking forward to the album. It's been too long.

OchoCinco

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
Ha ha did it?I can't see my karma rating on my phone that's straight up making me laugh.I'm not backtracking anything I stand by everything I said.I only did this for amusement.I said it before I love to argue.everything in music boils down to an opinion anyways theirs no real right or wrong.I just like pissing people off...and yes I'm like this is in real life I can't help it.I tell everyone I'm an asshole and well its pretty much true

that'll get u far in life.. but ye i aint actin like this is new, cus it aint. haha i mean 75% of threads on here turn into a beak show(just go into a lakers/kobe/celtics thread). Its true that everyone has there own opinion when it comes to the music they like, and thats wat hays did,then u go takin it all too heart and shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2008, 11:29:59 PM »
Believe I'm not taking any of it to heart I'm just playing mostly stirring the pot.out of boredom mostly ha ha.I mean every forum on every site is mostly pointless squabbling wether it be about some rapper or who is a Better star trek captain lol.at the end of the day this is all just silly shit.you'd be surprised at how far being an asshole gets you I mean just look at 50.shit if only we could so famous that some silly motherfuckers argue over is in some forum.out of curiousity does that karma thing even have a point?ill never give anyone plus or minus I thinks its pointless.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2008, 11:59:03 PM »
Believe I'm not taking any of it to heart I'm just playing mostly stirring the pot.out of boredom mostly ha ha.I mean every forum on every site is mostly pointless squabbling wether it be about some rapper or who is a Better star trek captain lol.at the end of the day this is all just silly shit.you'd be surprised at how far being an asshole gets you I mean just look at 50.shit if only we could so famous that some silly motherfuckers argue over is in some forum.out of curiousity does that karma thing even have a point?ill never give anyone plus or minus I thinks its pointless.

u took it to heart dude.. i mean you where telling me to get off the site.... and this aint silly shit.. im on here talking about music... if that's silly shit to you
then fuck off

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2008, 12:01:00 AM »

:D Yeah I'm looking forward to the album. It's been too long.

yeah man jayo is really the best kept secret.. i rember bumpin take a ride for the very first time.. i remember thinking this song is the best fuckin track ever.. listened to it like 40 times a day lol.. blew some pionerrs over that shit lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2008, 12:07:23 AM »
If I didn't know any better Denise if say you stirring shit up as well.I said bounce off this forum I didn't get off this site.I mean if you read back we were basically just talking and you start calling me a skinny white boy meth head talking about your cars so I just had some fun with you.so its pretty obvious you took everything I said to heart I mean you did resort to what basically amounts to name calling.but I'm done with you now I had some giggles let's just move on and dead this ...until we meet again on another thread and don't agree on something ha ha ha.I have the feeling you will be stalking my posts now anyways

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »
There's no denying that 50 lost his hunger. He just got rich too quick. I think that GRODT is a great cd, Massacre is dope too (get's way too much hate, especially considering all the bullshit we hear these days) and Curtis sounded like it was made in 10 mintues (T.O.S. doesn't even deserve a comment). He's promising something different with BISD, the list of producers can already confirm that but I won't believe shit until I hear it myself. And from a commercial standpoint he still pushed 1.4 mill in USA, only Wayne and Kanye beat that in the last 2 years I think.

And you can say what you want about his current music but Get Up >>> Lollipop, Love Lockdown, Arab Money, What Them Girls Like, Whatever You Like...

or you are actually overrating it

ok close minded???

let's see:

nar·row-mind·ed

adjective
Definition:

with limited outlook: having or showing a limited and often prejudiced or intolerant outlook

a quick look at your post archive leads to the conclusion that you fit the description ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:26:05 AM by Dre-Day »