Author Topic: PRIME N BISHOP SWING THRU THE BASEMENT, BISHOP HAS A FEW WORDS , LES LISSEN  (Read 1187 times)

Jaydc555

Re: PRIME N BISHOP SWING THRU THE BASEMENT, BISHOP HAS A FEW WORDS , LES LISSEN
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »
I don't know why anyone would want snoop to put you on anyways everytime he brings out an artist they flop.how many units did western union sell?exactly.I mean soopafly has been down with snoop for the longest and that's the crumbs he got handed a fucking group album.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »
So if Bishop or some other "new" artists ain't good enough to make buzz on their own, older artists who still are (almost) on top need to retire and help those younger artists who can't make it on their own?  ??? ???

Ice Cube dropped a good album this year but according to Bishop he needs to retire because this "new west" is taking over and after that older artists no longer can exist unless they only help these newer artists.

Bishop didn't say Ice Cube should retire, don't put things out there like that to stir up more controversy that's already around.
Bishop talks to much if you ask me, i think he should jus focus on trying to drop his album instead of giving haters more things to talk about and no i'm not saying you're a hater.
The haters know who they are just read all the responses that jus breeds bullshit and are biased

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2008, 10:36:46 AM »
^^ Ok,  he didn't say that directly but still said they would have to hang their jerseys up... And he compared rappers to athletes like Jordan or Magic Johnson. That's where he's wrong imo, hip hop is still so new genre that there ain't too many rappers who are really old so no one knows where the limits are. But when you look @ other genres you see older groups/solo artists still touring and making albums.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »
Clearly when a rapper is 40 years old and still spits about the streets he need to hang up his jersey.  Rakim faded to black while Nas and Jay took control.  It's only a natural progression. 

Avalanche

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »
so did missle testing ever come out without dj drops in cdq? on the other hand, i duno who's more full of himself these days... kanye or bishop?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 10:54:58 AM »
so did missle testing ever come out without dj drops in cdq? on the other hand, i duno who's more full of himself these days... kanye or bishop?

Kanye by a landslide

DPGC23

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »
THERS ENUFF $$$ 2 GO AROUND,
GRAB A PLATE N LES ALL SIT DOWN

YEA UR RITE BOUT SOOPAFLY THO,
MAN , EVEN THE SHIT HE DID 4 LATOIYAS ALBUM, NEVER CAME OUT???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 02:11:59 PM »
I'm no soopafly dpgc or whatever that's kids name is on here but I like soopafly.he's an extremely talented producer with a good voice and flow and underated lyrics.theirs no reason he shouldn't have albums out under snoops umbrella

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »
why dont bishop drop an album and shut the fuck up.....fuck the new west...you niggaz aint taking shit over....

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »
why dont bishop drop an album and shut the fuck up.....fuck the new west...you niggaz aint taking shit over....
lol..such anger!..lol..u niggaz r funny!!! NO COUNTRY 4 OLD MEN!!!!!YEA!!!

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 04:38:20 PM »
mos def need to check this out, good shit for the posting

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 08:01:52 PM »
im not angry...angry would b me taking your life....i wasnt making jokes either...a joke would b your life...and for that old comment...im 28 nigga....the average ages of bishop glasses and crooked(i assume thats the shitty album your talking about) is probably about 36 years old.....and your 4 years younger than me(soowhoop1984)....so get a life...and quit getting hot and bothered because i dont like your boyfriend....bitch ass lamont..... :-X :'( :o ;D ;)