Author Topic: NEW CREW ON WCC???!!!  (Read 272 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NEW CREW ON WCC???!!!
« on: February 14, 2002, 04:58:24 AM »
well i was thinkin abt this and i talked to blade and infinite abt it... i thought it would be nice to have one more crew on WCC.. i thought the initial memberz should be :-

naz-t
kane
gareefa
BL7

anyone else who thinks should be on dat list pls reply to this post..but..itz upto these guyz if they wanna form a crew or not.. i jus thought of puttin up this idea..
pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: NEW CREW ON WCC???!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2002, 05:00:32 AM »
yeh that would be ill,   i support it,    like a "rookie crew"  but no disrespect,  yall some tight emcees fa sho

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2002, 05:01:05 AM »
I like tha idea.. But if the crew is gonna be made i dont think you can just say here are the members.. it should have like an inital 'leader' if you like, who votes who should be in tha crew an shit... you feelin' me? cuz you cant jus shove 4 people in a crew... i dont reckon that would work out all too well

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2002, 05:02:27 AM »
true, i agree with homie on this one.    But hey Gareefa, why dont u take the leadership?  it be phat.  

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2002, 05:04:08 AM »
oh yeah i forgot to add to the list

tom187um..

i thought gareefa should take initial leadership..but he said he was too busy.. so i think KANE...should.. then ..
ppl pls reply to this post.. for ideas and stuff..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

KVB

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2002, 05:05:32 AM »
I like tha idea.. But if the crew is gonna be made i dont think you can just say here are the members.. it should have like an inital 'leader' if you like, who votes who should be in tha crew an shit... you feelin' me? cuz you cant jus shove 4 people in a crew... i dont reckon that would work out all too well

That's right...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2002, 05:06:18 AM »
well i dont want the people suggested to think this is like a newbie crew thing , its just not a bad idea if ya think bout it.  plus it dont matter who take over the leadership.  

WCC Hall Of Famer

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2002, 05:09:53 AM »

i thought gareefa should take initial leadership..but he said he was too busy.. so i think KANE...should.. then ..
ppl pls reply to this post.. for ideas and stuff..

Yeah.. i mean i wouldnt know where to start an shit... plus i could be unreliable as a 'leader' althou im flattered that u suggested it.. ;D

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2002, 05:10:01 AM »
well I suggest:
Tom187um           simply cuz hes been around so long
Kane                   same
BL7                    gaining skills
NaZ-T                word, homie almost beatin me lol  
Gareefa               homie ill too,
bez                    wasnt he rhyming too?
Flowmatic           he does have some skills, jus needs practice

peace

WCC Hall Of Famer

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2002, 05:16:42 AM »
well I suggest:
Tom187um           simply cuz hes been around so long
Kane                   same
BL7                    gaining skills
NaZ-T                word, homie almost beatin me lol  
Gareefa               homie ill too,
bez                    wasnt he rhyming too?
Flowmatic           he does have some skills, jus needs practice

That'd be a tight crew...
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

KVB

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2002, 05:19:01 AM »
well i dont want the people suggested to think this is like a newbie crew thing , its just not a bad idea if ya think bout it.  plus it dont matter who take over the leadership.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kane has said that he would like to be independent... plus the people listed would very likely have created a crew of their own if they wanted to be in/join one... this is very disrespectful towards the people listed... you cannot just place them around at your own will... plus these are active independent members.. we need those at the WCC... imagine if all the keystylers belonged to a crew... battles would take ages to finish... but I'm not showing disrespect towards anyone here... I just didn't like the idea... but everything is up to the listed people... peace.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2002, 05:21:52 AM »
thats what I was gettin at man, i dont want the listed ones to think they left out or anything.  Deadsouljah started this, i just gave my comments to it, and my suggestions, im not saying i want this crew to happen.   if they wanna stay independant then thats all cool   i dont care,  if they wanna join existing crews, then thats cool .    it was just a thought, im not makin no decisions no way.

WCC Hall Of Famer

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2002, 05:40:37 AM »
well i was thinkin abt this and i talked to blade and infinite abt it... i thought it would be nice to have one more crew on WCC.. i thought the initial memberz should be :-

naz-t
kane
gareefa
BL7

anyone else who thinks should be on dat list pls reply to this post..but..itz upto these guyz if they wanna form a crew or not.. i jus thought of puttin up this idea..
pz

i clearly stated dat itz upto these guyz.. only.. i didnt know kane wanted to be independent...no disrespect to any of y'all.. u can take this from here..jus thought of the idea..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2002, 05:57:59 AM »
Man crews don't just work out like, here's a crew. Ya' know, Like with the current crews, first it was the CSN, and for a while they were the only crew. After awhile they became to powerful, as they basically beat people at will, and politics with their group voting had people getting mad. So when I came and with Tha7th, we created the Elite, which I figured would serve as a model group of good M.C.s. At first it was cool because of the no crew vote that everyone had then agreed with. Then for the crew tournarment, Infinite, Pr1mo and AlerG made up a group of all white M.C.s Melanin Deficient that ended up winning the WCC crew battles. Then TimeLock came on the seen, and got CSNs main WCC keystyler, Maxi Padz to started up the K.I.N.G.S., which right now is the most dominated and largest crew on WCC. The Elite got up to 8 members once, but is back to it's original 4. CSN never really expanded, but Maxi is back with the, Melanin Deficient is up to 6,  but it's original 3 were tight as hell, and the 6 now are a very good group. But all groups were put together by choice and recruitment, so if a new group wants to come, let it be made on it's own. Until then, we might have a spot for you in the Elite, but we don't just accept anybody, I'm still waiting for BigJake to drop a verse for us.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2002, 06:53:44 AM »
can i join or no