Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House  (Read 2078 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »
This New song is the shit... Terrace Martin & Dj Quik together makes wonderfull music, they better  push it riight!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »
Too bad he never released the first Dogghouse X-mas album years ago with Kokane and them...
I don't give a damn about Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and The Hustle Boyz  :-X

REAL TALK!
i agree ...except for J.Black.. i think that dude has a good potential to be one of the next dogghouse vocalists generation

no desrespect for those guys but damn image a Dogghose album wit snoop,dpg,nate,kane,butch,latoya,eastsidaz,badazz,doggysangels,rbx,soopafly,battlecat,fredwreck,jellyroll,meechwells etc.
 :'( :'( :'(
Whats crazy 2 me is that niggas complain that these vets dont fucc wit the youngins and as soon as u see any of our names attached 2 this X-Mas album, yall get 2 poppin the talk, H8n and what not. And then u ask for the same muthafuccas thats been doing music with them niggas since 91 2 replace us. Probably the same niggas wondering why we cant move forward because of our "Old funk sound" and what not. The same "Old sound" that keeps us off the radio. That aint crazy 2 yall?? Naw, like 4real? That dont sound silly 2 u niggas?

Well, I mean, I cant really be mad though. @ least the H8 is consistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks anyway 4 the comments, whether good or bad......... I just dont understand yall sometimes

Bad Lucc
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 10:50:40 PM by Lucc »

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:02 AM »
no desrespect for those guys but damn image a Dogghose album wit snoop,dpg,nate,kane,butch,latoya,eastsidaz,badazz,doggysangels,rbx,soopafly,battlecat,fredwreck,jellyroll,meechwells etc.

do u think i was hatin? i think i was just givin love to the music that i love wit all myself, if its a blame, IM GUILTY

Whats crazy 2 me is that niggas complain that these vets dont fucc wit the youngins and as soon as u see any of our names attached 2 this X-Mas album, yall get 2 poppin the talk, H8n and what not. And then u ask for the same muthafuccas thats been doing music with them niggas since 91 2 replace us. Probably the same niggas wondering why we cant move forward because of our "Old funk sound" and what not. The same "Old sound" that keeps us off the radio. That aint crazy 2 yall?? Naw, like 4real? That dont sound silly 2 u niggas?

NO, I LUV THAT SOUND... THE FUNK IS IMMORTAL.. i dont like too much the current sound, and the west coast is off the radio since the west coast artists try to change their sound as the "modern" sound, i think there are so many types of EVOLUTION.. but i would the west coast sound keeps different from south,east,hyphy etc so i can choose what i wanna listen to.

i wish u that in 10 years, a lot of dudes will says: no disrespect for those guys but we want bad lucc back!
maybe.. i will be one of those dudes..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:26:38 AM by J-Locc »
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

Smoke

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:03 AM »
actually the new west movement sucks , there arent so much dope artist
so i prefer have on a snoop dogg cd same old people like Battlecat, Fredwreck, DPG , Warren cuz i know they are will dope forever

i dont give a damn about these new cats, i dont like them

Smoke

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 03:31:18 AM »
i really can't imagine how the "old sound" keep off you from the radio
so making other kind of music like Hiphy or stupid minimalistic music can be better? This new west movement sucks.West needs old people and old sound for rock it

So Lucc, if you or other people of new west movement are making a different sound why i can't listen you in the radio ?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:39:00 AM by Smoke »

2euce 7even

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 04:40:58 AM »
Too bad he never released the first Dogghouse X-mas album years ago with Kokane and them...

REAL TALK!
i agree ...except for J.Black.. i think that dude has a good potential to be one of the next dogghouse vocalists generation

Well, I mean, I cant really be mad though. @ least the H8 is consistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks anyway 4 the comments, whether good or bad......... I just dont understand yall sometimes

Bad Lucc

wussup lucc?

man this aint no hatin out there.its like this. we (west coast fans) dont like how tha west switched styles and started using that south-influenced luffy tuffy beats, when the west coast was (or i hope still is or will be) famous and beautiful for its mellow funky and raw beats.thats all.stay west coast.
i checked out your songs youtube and..you rhymes are dope but i cant feel the beats man.aint no music in it.just snares and bass and almost no drums and the main thing: no melody!thats why we dont like some of these new shit comin from tha west.

good lucc.:)

peace.keep doin ya thang.

keep it west coast.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 12:06:39 PM »
album also features Half Dead, Twinz, Uncle chucc, daz, kurupt, and others.

:o
sounds better good wit dem ! 8)
I miss Nate Dogg especially 4 dis album !!!  :-\

chrismas time so .... i gotta uplod that !
Night Before Chrismas by Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg
http://www.zshare.net/download/5258350853268199/
 8)
Damn, I haven't heard this before. Thanks for posting! Was this from the original Dogghouse Christmas album?

No that older !!! Death Row times!!! Exclusive Intro dope ass fucc on tha "Come Up To My Room" beat performed by Tha Dogg Pound & Jodeci (on Murder Was The Case OST)  8) Classic!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:24 PM »

REAL TALK!

Bad Lucc

Excuze my english... I'm French

Hey I haven't See  :o  Bad Lucc is here !!! Damn !!!  Wassup Lucc ?
First off all, much respect & luv 4 u!!
Like Crazy Toons said :      one of the hardest nigga ever pick up the microphone !!! thats thruth !!

I understand what they say. Westcoast ain't tha same !! I really luv tha westcoast at that time i still support tha westside !! my room is a westcoast collection even if i live in France, some album be hard to get but with internet we can buy anything anywhere ( Damn sure i get my hand on one Dubb Union Album!!! ) !! But westcoast ain't sound like before !! with thuz smooth beats, like lets play house by dpg ... i ain't gonna name all i think u know what i mean !

I can't disrepect the westcoast ... i got too much luv for it !! The old , the new thats the shit !!!
Westside 4 Life !!!!!

funkstylz

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »

REAL TALK!

Bad Lucc

Just means you gotta step up ur game fool, prove us wrong man , prove u can come up wit some bangin music that we gon listen to 923,153,691,314 times like christmas in the ghetto man. it just aint happenin right now.

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 04:07:35 PM »
How was I misunderstood?!?! Im not saying that there is anything wrong with how "we(west) used 2" do music. Nothing wrong with that. I spoke on the radio shit becuz its them cats that work @ these stations that say "we're not playing any of that old west sounding shit". And thats a quote from 2 of the most well respected DJs on the radio. Im not saying make a fuccin south song. Im just saying "WE" as a whole have to make better music as well as support our new comers. All im saying is, be happy that theres some1 new 2 represent us as well as our Gs. Unlike most of these new niggas, Im good wit all the vets. Lil homey 2 ALL OF THEM! I can only respect what they layed down and listen to them heavily daily. Im just saying that we need some new niggas 2 get down and take us 2 the top once again. And for the guy who says he heard a couple of my songs on Youtube, please google me or some shit, cuz if u judge my music on "Where u from" and "Bang dat Shit" then your poorly misinformed on how I get down. People who fucc wit Lucc respect me for other songs like, "Real Shit", "City Life", "A Song for Teisha", "The Best"(w/Stro), as well as my gangsta shit. And 2 homey that asked about my songs on the radio, I dont have any pimp. Nor have I submitted anything for them 2 have. But I damn sho do have a video that comes on everyday @ least 3 times a day for the last 3 months on MTV called "Westurn Union". That is soooooooooooo much bigger than LA radio. U do know this?(No disrespect). And 1 more thing, I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN APART OF NO FUCCIN NEW WEST MOVEMENT. No disrespect 2 my rap patnas but I represent the West Coast, BOTTOM LINE! And they all know this!

@ the end of the day, some1 needs 2 cracc off n this biz. I dont care who it is. As long as they're from Cali. Whether I like'em or not, I dont even give a shit. Its a bigger picture. I just wish u guys would c it also....................Dogg is giving cats a chance 2 do so. But all yall have to say is basically, "Fucc them. Where the vets @?" Do u feel what im saying?

No Disrespect 2 any1 who posted here. I just think we have a misunderstanding............

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »
So Lucc, if you or other people of new west movement are making a different sound why i can't listen you in the radio ?
I dont know why u cant listen to them. I aint on the fuccin radio. Why are u even asking me this question? What have u heard of mines on the radio? I aint submitted shit. And me not being apart of the new west movement. Why do u keep saying that?

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 04:16:04 PM »

REAL TALK!

Bad Lucc

Just means you gotta step up ur game fool, prove us wrong man , prove u can come up wit some bangin music that we gon listen to 923,153,691,314 times like christmas in the ghetto man. it just aint happenin right now.
I aint gotta prove shit. I do the music I LIKE however I c it. That alone keeps me happy and grounded. Will I or can I make timeless music? Only time will tell. All I know is is that u dont know what the fucc u gon like 20 years from now. Thats why I do what I want! That makes sure I'll die happy cuz I did it my way. Let anotha nigga prove it 4 u. It aint that serious.........

No Disrespect! Real Talk!

Chuuch 2 ya

Bad Lucc

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »

REAL TALK!

Bad Lucc
It's not just limited to West Coast fans, either. Bone Thugs, Wu-Tang....all want to hear another "Enter The 36 Chambers" or "E.1999/Eternal". They can't get over the fact that many of these artists have (quoting Dre) been there, done that and the music evolves (sometimes for the worst). It's too bad that radio dictates what is popular, but that's the way it is. All about the dollar/not quality (these days).

wardy

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »
This new west v old west is total bullshit imo, it should just be the westcoast, i mean for ffs you dont see the other coasts havin this problem, imo its the ego's that SOME of these new rappers have as they seem to think they should get a snoop verse or a dre beat etc, in my honest opinion they need to shut the fuck up and concentrate on there grind instead of blamin the old west rappers

Allthough in these new rappers defence they are trying to create a new sound for the west as the G Funk and Gangsta Rap era has gone as far as sales are concerned but there will always be fans like a lot on this forum including me that would love to see a g funk album like in 95

MarshColin

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »
I don't get how ya'll are so quick to hate on Lucc and the other young cats like that. If you have ever took the time to listen to the Dubb Union album and mixtape you would know that they aren't trying to copy the south with their sound. It's just an updated sound now. In fact a lot of their shit is very funky thanks to Soopafly. Look at the song called "Western Union" it's a perfect example of keeping that west coast flavor but doing something new with it. Also look at what Terrace Martin and Problem are bringing to the table. Some of Terrace's production is funkier and smoother than a lot of the west coast shit from when the west was on top! People are doing things that you old school west coast cats should be lovin but you guys are either deaf or too stubborn to realize it.