Author Topic: T.I. Says He'll Plot His Comeback In Prison  (Read 593 times)

Lunatic

T.I. Says He'll Plot His Comeback In Prison
« on: December 10, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »
T.I. [click to read] has had a successful year but one also filled with a variety of obstacles. 2008, which saw the Atlanta emcee drop one of the most notable albums of the year, will be followed by a trying 2009. T.I. may have to serve time in jail in March.

Regardless of the impending time to be served, T.I. is optimistic about his plans.

"Presumably, while I'm there, I'll be able to strategize my comeback," he said in a recent MTV interview. "All those days will be spent speaking to people who are interested in being in the T.I. business. Preparing myself for the days those doors open, when I put my feet back on the ground of the free world. It's just months of planning. It's just a long time to roll the project out. I ain't gonna just be sitting still doing nothing. The wheels will be turning, just the car ain't going nowhere."

This has not stopped him from working on a new album and a new movie.

"The film I'm producing over at New Line, For Sale, we're trying to put that together, and hopefully we'll be able to do that before March. We're getting offers every day, checking on our availability, on whether or not we'll be able to take advantage of certain opportunities, film-wise."

For Sale isn't the only movie set to be released with T.I. on the screen. Bone Deep will also be hitting theaters soon. Expect that film to be released in 2010, featuring Matt Dillon, Chris Brown and others.

..GOD DAMN i can't wait to hear the tracks he writes while in prison. T.I. works best with a fire lit under his ass. "Urban Legend" was the last album he did after a 9 month prison stint and god damn at the lyrical ability he showcased on that album - Tha King, Motivation, Why U Mad At Me, Asap, U Don't Know Me, My Life, Countdown, Stand Up, etc.

Trap Muzik was done under some adversity - it was like his last chance to make it big in the mainstream game and he spit his off on it. Classic album.

Paper Trail saw the case light a fire under his ass and we got 56 Bars, I'm Illy, Ready For Whatever, Whats Up Whats Haapnin, Every Chance I Get, Swagga Like Us, Slide Show & Dead/Gone.

KING & TI VS TIP the only 2 albums he made 'comfortable'

the out-of-prison album will be HUGE 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. Says He'll Plot His Comeback In Prison
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 05:03:32 PM »
hes got plenty of time to think & make up some material.

comeback should be good.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »
I saw this statement coming soon from him... can't wait though  8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 07:02:33 PM »
for real....i thought he was gunan take up knitting

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 11:23:53 PM »
Bone Deep will also be hitting theaters soon. Expect that film to be released in 2010

How the hell is that soon?

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 12:26:58 AM »
Ha ha ha 2010...the only comeback he's planning is to scrape the cum from his mouth after he gets passed around I mean seriously the dude is tiny

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 04:57:31 AM »
i can't wait to hear the next tip album. my wish is that it would be a cohesive double album like some all eyez on me type of shit wit less guests of course.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

penenstamp

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 05:52:57 AM »
i hope the media boycots this criminal

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 09:33:17 AM »
In all seriousness I hope when he gets out he stays with the positive vibe like paper trail

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
In all seriousness I hope when he gets out he stays with the positive vibe like paper trail
I'm sure he will.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »

Rick McCrank

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 03:52:46 PM »
Ha ha ha 2010...the only comeback he's planning is to scrape the cum from his mouth after he gets passed around I mean seriously the dude is tiny

he was on the Howard Stern Show, and he asked him what he's going to do in prison

and he said "just keep to myself, you just have to mind your own business"

I mean he'll be safe for the most part because he will have his own cell, but this guy can't be serious

there is no keeping to yourself in prison, that's called making yourself a target

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
He's been in and out of prison for a while so I mean I'm sure he knows his way around....

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 04:17:52 PM »
ti isnt going to be with general population everyone there knows who he is and will want to extort him or hurt him. he will be in protective custody with the child molesters and other snitches. its not just because hes a snitch, its not safe for any celebrity to be with the general population

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »
He's also not accepting any visits while in prison. he says remember me how i went in, and you'll see me on release date. seems he's real focused.