Author Topic: Kobe is basically asking for an ankle inury  (Read 876 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe is basically asking for an ankle inury
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 03:35:41 AM »
I don't blame you, you also thought that Kobe jumping over a speeding car was real...

You're stilll acting an idiot (I give you the benefit of the doubt, because I don't think you truly are an idiot)...your idiocy is currently at a level where you have trouble differentiating between "IS" and "COULD BE". Stop it. NOW.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 03:48:50 AM »
So it "could not" be, that rich ass Kobe has a personalized version of those shoes and not the cheap ass $120 one? What's your problem nigga?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 03:58:40 AM »
So it "could not" be, that rich ass Kobe has a personalized version of those shoes and not the cheap ass $120 one? What's your problem nigga?

LOL...you really think Nike falsely markets basketball shoes? you're getting what you pay for. Nike doesn't ship Kobe a special pair unavailable to the public. These are BASKETBALL PLAYERS playing BASKETBALL, this is not CIA business, man. We ain't vampires, lets try and be realistic here. Now, it could be that he had shit added to it, like a gel pad and what not, but the shoe is the same.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 04:19:36 AM »
That'd be sick.. I mean, with all the money and status he has, he should get some personalized shit. I know I would. Something that really fits his feet and shit.

I mean, not in this case, but sometimes those signatures kinda suck to the honest. I tried some Iversons and LeBrons, and not all of them were decent or special. To imagine that those players really play with exactly those shoes is crazy. Does Marbury also claim to play in his $10 shoes?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 05:47:37 AM »
^I feel ya, some basketball shoes out there really do suck ass...but Kobe's shoes are always designed with performance in mind first and foremost...and yea, Marbury was playing with those cheapass shoes, but they were made of the same material and standard as any basketball shoe out there, it just simply didn't come with the brand name...or maybe the quality of those shoes really do blow major cock and that may just be the reason his game fell off ever since he put those muufuckaz on.. who knows? LOL...PeACe

h2k4

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 01:51:27 PM »

LOL...you really think Nike falsely markets basketball shoes? you're getting what you pay for. Nike doesn't ship Kobe a special pair unavailable to the public. These are BASKETBALL PLAYERS playing BASKETBALL, this is not CIA business, man. We ain't vampires, lets try and be realistic here. Now, it could be that he had shit added to it, like a gel pad and what not, but the shoe is the same.

Well, you both are right and wrong.  From what I've been told, players do get a different pair than the general public does.  The cushioning is slightly different(personalized) and the material, in some cases, is different also.  However, the visual product is essentially the same.  In my opinion, this Kobe IV looks a lot better than the previous model.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »
^I've seen game worn signed Kobe shoes up-close, and they're exactly the same.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »
Playin ball with lowtops makes u feel so much quicker. if he does hurt his ankle....itll do wonders for shoe sales. lol

but what really concerns me is.........a soccer fan?? I knew he wasnt Black.   :-X
Want to take a guess as to what the most popular sport amongst black people is? ;)

and whites and every other race on the planet

ya'll is all wrong, american football's king
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »
Playin ball with lowtops makes u feel so much quicker. if he does hurt his ankle....itll do wonders for shoe sales. lol

but what really concerns me is.........a soccer fan?? I knew he wasnt Black.   :-X
Want to take a guess as to what the most popular sport amongst black people is? ;)

and whites and every other race on the planet

ya'll is all wrong, american football's king
You misunderstand me, Hack. To me it will always be Basketball>Real Football>Other Football (also known as Soccer)
I'm just pointing out the stupidity of DaYg0sTyLz. He's saying that Kobe isn't Black because he likes soccer despite soccer being the most popular sport amongst Black people.

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2008, 09:49:56 AM »

Yeah, they look the same but when you cut them open, some of the shoes have slight modifications to them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »
^how do you know this? have you personally done that??

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »

I bet you licked the insole

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »

It's not false advertisement.  I'm sure they do certain modifications to perfectly conform to Kobe's foot.  Looks and overall performance are the same but surely the arches / heels / toes are customized for Kobe. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

you have a gay imagination

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »

hahhahahahahahahhaahahahha

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens