Author Topic: Best Dr Dre beat !  (Read 950 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Best Dr Dre beat !
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »
best dre beat of all time??? deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts, ...no doubt

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »
best dre beat of all time??? deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts, ...no doubt

he got so many but deeze nuttts is my all time favorite dre tracc so im wit u on this cuzz

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2008, 01:41:04 AM »
thats to many to name but  his old beats are better
right.
i think ill go with "Keep their hands ringin" but has too many classics to choose.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
Bitch Please ..... syke it's too many to name.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 12:48:52 PM »
outta control remix

who pays you to keep posting that one?  :D ;)

Matty

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »
lol! nobody. its way funkier than most of dre's latest material. to be fair i'm inclined to some california love (og) and still dre too as all time dre beats but outta control rmx is a definite classic. other really really good ones include in da club, the setup, family affair, X. maybe imagine too.

sav

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »
outta control remix

I love that beat too, it washed and clean my ears each time I hear it. But it's not his best beat, that's for sure.

Matty

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »
its pretty simple nowhere near as layered as say california love but the bassline is absolutely killer. when i heard it i was like damn detox might actually be really good if dre's production was gonna stay at that level and build upon it. unfortunately i haven't heard anything as good from dre since that track. nothing has close to the crisp bounce and orchestral groove of outta control rmx.

if the track is from 2005 why can't he get the formula right with some other new sounding tracks. we were supposed to believe that outta control rmx was a leftover from the massacre too :laugh: more like 50 started crying when the game went awol and demanded something banging to put out.

get up is getting there though. a really hard hitting beat with that bounce. again 50 cent though...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 12:35:00 AM »
outta control remix

I love that beat too, it washed and clean my ears each time I hear it. But it's not his best beat, that's for sure.

i'm just playing off course  ;)
yeah i think it's alright, but not that good.

lol! nobody. its way funkier than most of dre's latest material. to be fair i'm inclined to some california love (og) and still dre too as all time dre beats but outta control rmx is a definite classic. other really really good ones include in da club, the setup, family affair, X. maybe imagine too.

its pretty simple nowhere near as layered as say california love but the bassline is absolutely killer. when i heard it i was like damn detox might actually be really good if dre's production was gonna stay at that level and build upon it. unfortunately i haven't heard anything as good from dre since that track. nothing has close to the crisp bounce and orchestral groove of outta control rmx.

if the track is from 2005 why can't he get the formula right with some other new sounding tracks. we were supposed to believe that outta control rmx was a leftover from the massacre too :laugh: more like 50 started crying when the game went awol and demanded something banging to put out.

get up is getting there though. a really hard hitting beat with that bounce. again 50 cent though...
hehe  ;)
yeah it's funny how opinions differ  ;)
i didn't expect that anyone would be really excited about that production  ;)
i admit that the bassline is great though.

anyway, these topics are a weekly event  :P
but a recent production that made me really excited was the greatest trick; initially i was really convinced that Dre co-produced it.
to me it sounds like something he would do and when looking at bishop's type of humour i assumed that he referred to Dre as GOD  ;)
then again, Dre had his name on the confessional, so i guess i just have to accept that it's not Dre that co-produced the track.

so when it comes to official productions, i choose Don't Get Carried Away again; that one really gives me goosebumps  8)
i wish he had kept the beat structure that he used on there and on Oh!.

it's not a major change, but it's just enough for Detox IMO  ;)

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 01:13:55 AM »
i like that "Remeber me" beat,it amazing
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:50 AM »
yea it is.

picoplaya

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 08:27:13 AM »
the game dont wait remix. is his best i still jam that song till this day on a regular

Matty

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 01:01:35 PM »
detox will most probably be 100% with these new live drum sounds. there's a hell of a lot of room for instrumentation within that framework i don't think we've heard even 50% of the potential yet. check the live performance of 'get up' you got a sax and guitar on the beat too. performed live, get up > in da club.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
detox will most probably be 100% with these new live drum sounds. there's a hell of a lot of room for instrumentation within that framework i don't think we've heard even 50% of the potential yet. check the live performance of 'get up' you got a sax and guitar on the beat too. performed live, get up > in da club.

but you don't think that's why Dre pushes back Detox right?
more like he has mental problems