Author Topic: Paul Pierce Article  (Read 289 times)

tempo2

Paul Pierce Article
« on: December 12, 2008, 05:08:34 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=thorpe_david&page=Pierce-081212

brilliant article about paul pierce, if you ask me this guy dosent get as much attention has he deserves. brilliant player.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Paul Pierce Article
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
NBA Finals MVP, sure HOFer when the C's get another ttle ths year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
as an international fan of basketball i will say i enjoy paul pierce's performance in last years finals very very much! the dude is a great team player and blends into the game seamlessly.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 06:16:44 PM »
as an international fan of basketball i will say i enjoy paul pierce's performance in last years finals very very much! the dude is a great team player and blends into the game seamlessly.

+1 S.H.

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 09:04:03 PM »
Pierce is so overrated....he's celebrated for putting up worst #'s then Kobe in the finals.....he's never been on a 1st team all defense....1st team all nba......how many times has been an all-star?..started in the all star game?...how many times did he lead the celtics to the lottery this decade?.....he has no scoring records..... princess pierce = worst finals MVP ever...and his #'s in he regular season/playoffs were below avg for a "Superstar"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 09:12:24 PM by Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It »

tempo2

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:23 AM »
^^ pierce was clearley the best player in the finals last year. he made plays whenever they were needed. there was the 4pt play in the first game and dont get me started on how he got to the line so well in all of the other games. he not only had a great finals he made all the big plays against the cavs as well in the conference finals.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
Pierce is so overrated....he's celebrated for putting up worst #'s then Kobe in the finals.....he's never been on a 1st team all defense....1st team all nba......how many times has been an all-star?..started in the all star game?...how many times did he lead the celtics to the lottery this decade?.....he has no scoring records..... princess pierce = worst finals MVP ever...and his #'s in he regular season/playoffs were below avg for a "Superstar"

are you joking????

PP played Kobe on offense and D and played the better of the two....Kobe disapeared in 4th Quarters

who was finals MVP again?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 04:11:25 AM »

I used to like Pierce when he was struggling, in a sense that I felt for him being a good, underrated player who was in desperate need of some help around to actually start winning something...but you're right, he's been heavily overrated ever since the finals. it's like he did a 180. Not to mention, he acts like a total shithead on the court. Amazing what a little bit of confidence will do to your "humble" ego.

tempo2

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 05:06:46 AM »
yeah say what you want about him but his still a great player and to me winning a championship after what his been through is great. it was only 6 years ago the guy was stabbed in the face and neck in a nightclub, it would be kind of hard to be level headed after an incident like that.

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 05:28:19 AM »

Not to mention, he acts like a total shithead on the court. Amazing what a little bit of confidence will do to your "humble" ego.

I agree ; lots of Celtics players have been losers for their entire carreer and now that they won a ship , they think they are the 2nd coming of MJ or Magic ...even if I don't like him , I have at least some respect for Ray Allen who kept the same attitude...  I can't wait til KG get punched , same for Perkins and House aka "teacher of Vinny Del Negro" ...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 05:30:51 AM by wcsoldier »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:37 AM »
i smell haters :D

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 09:12:28 AM »
of course I hate the Celtics and I don't hide it ... I mean if you are a Celtics fan , you should hate the Lakers ... ain't no love between these 2 ballclubs , it is what it is

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 09:13:52 AM »
dont hate bc he's on a better team

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 09:19:31 AM »
this remains to be seen ... let's talk about it in June 09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »
22-2 > 19-3 :D