Author Topic: Juice No Longer With Blackwallstreet  (Read 835 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Juice No Longer With Blackwallstreet
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 01:00:35 AM »
juice and clyde are dope but thos cd wont even see the light of day

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »

STREETWISE

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 04:24:46 AM »
Juice was good when he was getting his guidance from game in the studio, those tracks rollin etc are classic material, and he's managed to pull out quality songs since then too, but alot of his shit has been garbage so its allways 50/50 with him, anyway he explained the deal, and very cleverly Game's using black wall street as a record label without a major, that way other major labels come in with record deals and B.W.S hasnt got to account to anyone else like he has with clyde carsons deal with capitol, which is a good thing if you look at labels like g-unit and jeezys label and t.i's they all cant put stuff out now cause there majors wont let them,
 How do you figure that's a better deal? G-Unit has made well over a 100 million dollars off artist releases while BWS has yet to put out one. In terms of where the situation goes, time will tell but the way I see it right now. G-Unit is hold on, waiting to see where 50 ends up after his last solo with Interscope while Game seems to have put his solo career on hold with no real concrete news on where his label is headed. Regardless of where the label deal is, Game still is gonna have to answer to Capitol if they put out a Clyde project. If he's on the management end, he might even have less say than if it were a full-fledged business partnership with distribution.

shutup idiot, g unit havnt mad no fucking 100 million, 50 gets as little as 4$ or below a c.d, Interscope have ownership in g unit, so it doesnt matter whereever 50 cent goes g unit would have to remain there, and its not better because 50 cent cant sign anyone he wants too and cant release albums when he wants too, and if interscope want to drop an artist of his label they will, but game can look for seperate deals for each artists, so if he wanted to release a compilation album, he could go to koch sign the papers and he would have distribution for that one album, under b.w.s/koch

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2008, 04:35:11 AM »
Theres something about Juice that I cant get over and it bugs me fa real. Its like his whole swag, flow and shit it aint right. But good luck to the kid.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 04:43:07 AM »
He used to be the best new thing..to me when he dropped midnight rider and rollin

Juice - Midnight Rider

The Game ft Juice - Rollin'

and of course this masterpiece

The Game feat Juice - We Gorillaz
(That track is a monster)

but after that.. ???
co-signin that, Who Got The Juice Now is also dope, but rest of his songs are all about the same

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 05:10:10 AM »
Thats Why He Aint On The World Tour With The Rest Of BwS Then !
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 07:42:57 AM »
juice is weak and i still think he with bws it said nothing in the video about him not being signed to bws wshh always label shit wrong he said he was signed to both game & this niggaz label not to long ago in a interview

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »
they wasnt doing anything for him any way he might as well bounce ::)

BIG FASES

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »
Juice is better than any of you garbage ass commentators! 

penenstamp

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »
that's no loss for either one of the parties

BIG FASES

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 11:04:55 AM »
The Game need to get on his job and go sign some niggahs, there are so many talented MCs in LA right now, its crazy, and the whole state, shit, the underground movement in California is at an all time high right now!