Author Topic: Baby Phil Interview(part 1 of 2 uploaded)  (Read 67 times)

Big Magus

• Lil Geezy
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Baby Phil Interview(part 1 of 2 uploaded)
« on: December 15, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

Baby Phil is the last member Bizzy Bone's younger brother Capo Confusciuos ( R.I.P. Was murdered by gun shots while sleeping )who was pretty much the HEART of the 7th Sign / The 7vn!

Listen carefully to Baby Phil..........................

Talking about the current 7vn, much luv to baby phil for this and check out his myspace, it's: www.Myspace.com/BabyPhil7

http://www.thawasteland.com/showthread.php?t=13189

^
Main Link

also special thanks to Nawar & Young-Gambino

" Big Magus "

Haha hell yeah thnx to Nordin & Nawar man for setting this up it's been truly an honor being able to speak to Baby Phil he's got ALOT more to bring to the table so everybody don't trip you will hear from him alot more him & the 7 ain't never left!

Main thing right now tho is that I would really like to apologize for the sound quality unexpectedly something went wrong but shyt happens now let us move forward from here.

Everybody go to his myspace check out his music and all that also Josiah, Ru Gotti ( Prince Rasu ) coming with nothing but real shit so stay tuned

Big Mag from TWL

Side Note: This is just a breif summary in his own words as to what he & the 7 been doing but real shyt bout to blow your asses away when you listen to their new shit they got coming.

I'm Out!

Peace

Magus
www.thawasteland.com

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]