Author Topic: The Westcoast brought Melody to Hiphop!  (Read 149 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Westcoast brought Melody to Hiphop!
« on: December 15, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »
Im a Chi-town nugga, and even out here we know that the westcoast brought melody to hiphop! What ya'll think. Cause when dre dropped the Chronic it was samples but replayed! DAMN, I miss the old dayz! These wack azz niggaz now-a-days don't know melody, song structure, or music theory, Imma producer and hiphop fan so I know!;)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

BIG FASES

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Westcoast brought Melody to Hiphop!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »
the west brought that G-funk, alot of funk samples.  Them shits are still hot til this day!

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »
Thats real talk, takes me back to hiding my casette tapes under the matress dayz!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »
Im a Chi-town nugga, and even out here we know that the westcoast brought melody to hiphop! What ya'll think. Cause when dre dropped the Chronic it was samples but replayed! DAMN, I miss the old dayz! These wack azz niggaz now-a-days don't know melody, song structure, or music theory, Imma producer and hiphop fan so I know!;)

what's a nugga?

2euce 7even

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 11:13:23 AM »
West Coast Got The Smoothest G Chit Ever.That´s Why We Love That Music.And That´s Why We Hate When West Coast (Legend) Rappers Go With That Wack Beats With Only Snare And Bass, Without Proper Drums And Melody  :-[