Author Topic: The Game disses Bishop Lamont live on stage?  (Read 1958 times)

THEV1LL4N

Re: The Game disses Bishop Lamont live on stage?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:30 PM »
when did bishop diss game?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 02:46:28 PM »
I've heard like 10 songs from bitchup lamont only one that I like was grow up.aint feeling  this dude. Game would destroy him
bitchup lamont is a straight nerd with no swagger the bitches dont jock his shit
Fuck fake gangstas. Fuck swagga. Fuck those bitches.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »
I've heard like 10 songs from bitchup lamont only one that I like was grow up.aint feeling  this dude. Game would destroy him
bitchup lamont is a straight nerd with no swagger the bitches dont jock his shit
exactly, props.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »
wow i bet he already gots a diss waiting for bitchup lamont - -

8)
Watch that word play.

I am not sure who's dick to jump to, they both douche bags. I need to negotiate with my psychiatrist. I'll come back tomorrow with a decision.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 03:54:30 PM »
This is the perfect time for Bishop to do something crazy and finally make a name for himself. If Bishop can "ether" Game within the next couple of weeks, then Bishop would finally take down the giant. In order to be the greatest, you need to beat the greatest. Good luck bishop cuz Game is a monster when it comes to beef.

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 04:16:48 AM »
game should just go head and kill him on wax, bishop aint got an album coming out for at least another year if not ever, dre told bishop not to diss game, but he did, which is exactly what game did when dre told him not to diss 0, so game needs to hand out the same punishment too bishop lamont bitch ass
If this is the real Street Wise clothing company why the fuck are you dissing one of your best customers?

best customer? he aint never purchased anything of us, i dont pick people that i like on the fact the company who i work for picked to model clothes!! and when i did meet him he was one of the most arrogant son of bitch i ever met, he kept wiping his nose, and stroking it as if for some reason that shit was cool and then he ended up with a hand full of bugas,
How does the owner of a clothing company even have enough time to diss rappers on the internet anyway?

Matty

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 06:07:57 AM »
 :catfight:

h2k4

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »
Lyrically, Bishop is better than Game.  But on diss songs, Game is not to be fucked with.  Not to mention that Game is an all-around better artist than Bishop.  This beef has lost its steam and will only get attention if Game replies.

Elano

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
cant we all just get along?!! lmao
lol

Elano

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
game should just go head and kill him on wax, bishop aint got an album coming out for at least another year if not ever, dre told bishop not to diss game, but he did, which is exactly what game did when dre told him not to diss 0, so game needs to hand out the same punishment too bishop lamont bitch ass
If this is the real Street Wise clothing company why the fuck are you dissing one of your best customers?

best customer? he aint never purchased anything of us, i dont pick people that i like on the fact the company who i work for picked to model clothes!! and when i did meet him he was one of the most arrogant son of bitch i ever met, he kept wiping his nose, and stroking it as if for some reason that shit was cool and then he ended up with a hand full of bugas,
How does the owner of a clothing company even have enough time to diss rappers on the internet anyway?

the recession  :D

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »
If Game bites the bait and releases a diss song,

Bitchup will finally get some recognition and promo. LOL.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:28 PM »

Bitchup Laflop doesnt stand a chance i think he might get it worst than that spider bum after game murks him he'll be back working as a full time trainer @ 24 hour fitness lol

8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 11:20:13 PM »
exactly, props.

co sign +1 both yall

Bitchup Laflop doesnt stand a chance i think he might get it worst than that spider bum after game murks him he'll be back working as a full time trainer @ 24 hour fitness lol

8)

dude did u say murk............thats as old as the bud commercial man..

StreetPoet

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2008, 06:42:29 AM »
Fuck that fake fitness dude Bicock  ,He'll be gone once games comes home
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 06:45:18 AM by StreetPoet »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2008, 09:13:54 AM »

8)

You guys get more "original" with your dick riding name calling each and every day. How long did it take you think of "Bitchup Laflop"?
Propably not more than his own nick name Mrs. Snitch.