Author Topic: So i made some i money from a broad .. and it felt real good..  (Read 355 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So i made some i money from a broad .. and it felt real good..
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
Nah, fuck that. I'd wash out that bitch's tampons if she paid for my Grand Slam breakfast.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »
^LOL.

this bitch is pimpin you, son...trust me, you think you're eating off her for free, but it's much more to it than that... looks to me like she's wearing the pants, got the money and the power, and she be puttin it down strong. step it up.

"she didn't even ask me for the change back!"

^she just thinks you're a bitch. LOL. if you were a man, you'd just give her the change without her saying shit and you'd get much bigger things in return. see "doin it big".

lol.. i make my own money mate.. i wasnt wid her cos im broke myself.. it just felt good to take advantage of a woman financially ,, my mentality is of a business man .. if ima be with a women ima do a Feasibility test in my mind..ima do my research and see whether short term and long term if im with her.. whether i will suffer huge financial losses.. or even make a profit in my savings by being with her

and i also got "things" of her .. theres many girls who u can sex from.. casual sex is a norm in western culture.. but not any man can get an attractive broad who is in a very strong financial position.

Hey Ma

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »
^LOL.

this bitch is pimpin you, son...trust me, you think you're eating off her for free, but it's much more to it than that... looks to me like she's wearing the pants, got the money and the power, and she be puttin it down strong. step it up.

^she just thinks you're a bitch. LOL. if you were a man, you'd just give her the change without her saying shit and you'd get much bigger things in return. see "doin it big".

lol.. i make my own money mate.. i wasnt wid her cos im broke myself.. it just felt good to take advantage of a woman financially ,, my mentality is of a business man .. if ima be with a women ima do a Feasibility test in my mind..ima do my research and see whether short term and long term if im with her.. whether i will suffer huge financial losses.. or even make a profit in my savings by being with her

and i also got "things" of her .. theres many girls who u can sex from.. casual sex is a norm in western culture.. but not any man can get an attractive broad who is in a very strong financial position.

you're an idiot. stop fronting.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 04:49:23 PM »

from now on im only that shit if she makes 30k net annum

LOL, 30K?  American?  I don't know what the fuck net annum means

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 06:17:59 PM »
a girl bought u a shirt. look out suga free.

LMAO

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 05:06:21 AM »

LOL, 30K?  American?  I don't know what the fuck net annum means
[/quote]

annum means after all tax and national insurance deductions are take away

30K pound sterling would be about 45K in us dollars

so if i was in America, bitch better be making at least 45K a year after her tax anmd other deductions you have

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 09:06:27 AM »
real fuckin good... all thru history bitches been breaking bread thru relationships wid mans.. i put the shoe on the the foot.

i met this optometrist broad in a library.... she was on £60k an annum plus made makes £300-£400 a day locuming.. so we got chatin.. first few times i took her out.. i paid.. after the familiriasation period, after 3-4 times  we had met .. she was paying out big bucks.. meals for £100-£150 pounds.. anything i wanted.. i was out wid her she'd get it.. once she gave me £100 to buy her some curtain worth £30 and she didnt even ask me to give change back... id say to her im abit broke and she lend me £100-£200 quid without askin for it back !.. i remember one time im out wid her.. i see this shirt worth £100.. i go to her "thats nice", she go "dyu want it".. i go nah " i cant afford it".. then she goes" ill get it 4u".. i go "nah u cant".. then she insisted she'd bought it.. i didnt even wear the shirt.. i gave it to my bro as a present..

nothing material means shit to me.. it just felt good takin advantage of a woman financially.. got me ego-tripping.. thats why i tell brehs not to fuck wid any broke hoes.. from now on im only that shit if she makes 30k net annum

now she's moved back to Canada... ima have start spending my own money !
get a job.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 12:57:28 PM »
^LOL.

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 02:24:09 PM »
She was mad ugly though, huh?

I don't care if she was Momo, cuz I'm not hatin on you like many people in this thread. They all wish they had a sugar mommy like you, but are usually playing the role of sugar daddy instead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE