Author Topic: DJ Drama - Day Dreaming (feat. Akon, Snoop Dogg & T.I.) (Produced by Drumma Boy)  (Read 203 times)

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.zshare.net/audio/53128975dae5d6bc/

An early version leaked without T.I., but here's the official version.  This is tte first official single off Gangsta Grillz The Album 2 coming in 2009.

IMO, the song blows.

Lunatic

hot in a mainstream track way. drumma boy a problem on the beats, but i like his street shit more. Akon dropped a nice hook. Snoop's verse wasn't anything special. Glad T.I. was added, his verse was way too short on the song. makes it a bit better than the leaked original.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
I just honestly don't like it because the first Gangsta Grillz album was so grimey and street...and then you got this for Gangsta Grillz 2.

Feds Takin' Pictures >>> Day Dreaming

Lunatic

I just honestly don't like it because the first Gangsta Grillz album was so grimey and street...and then you got this for Gangsta Grillz 2.

Feds Takin' Pictures >>> Day Dreaming
true. GG1 was a great, slept on album. i disagree, "5000 Ones" was about as mainstream as this is.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know what's worst; another generic Drumma Boy beat with his stupid signature sound every 20 seconds, Akon's recycled hook, T.I.'s and Snoop's short "written in a minute" verse, predictable subject matter or DJ Drama screaming in the background  :-X

Jome

Mehh, the leaked version is better, this sounds waaay slower..

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
I don't know what's worst; another generic Drumma Boy beat with his stupid signature sound every 20 seconds, Akon's recycled hook, T.I.'s and Snoop's short "written in a minute" verse, predictable subject matter or DJ Drama screaming in the background  :-X

:laugh:

i like it either way. noone will care about it in a year, but its good for now

(that synth does get annoying though)

penenstamp

Matty

dj drama :-X this guy is the reason i haven't been able to listen to terrence martin's new stuff yet ;|