Author Topic: Anyone in San Diego Wanna hire me?  (Read 548 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Anyone in San Diego Wanna hire me?
« on: December 19, 2008, 12:06:49 AM »
-I now have 2 Business Degrees
-a certificate in Business Communications
-6 years managerial experience
-8 years customer service experience
-and i look good in a suite

but on the real it's hard finding a job right now after graduating......funkin' economy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GottiValentino

Re: Anyone in San Diego Wanna hire me?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 05:59:37 AM »
I think the Chargers are looking for someone with some balls

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:03 AM »

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »
Wow, and just think, it was only a couple years ago when you were on here talking about making $20+ an hour at walmart...what happened with that gig?  Shit, and that was before you graduated from college...hell I would think Target would be throwin jobs at you for at least $35/hour.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »
Wow, and just think, it was only a couple years ago when you were on here talking about making $20+ an hour at walmart...what happened with that gig?  Shit, and that was before you graduated from college...hell I would think Target would be throwin jobs at you for at least $35/hour.

$20+ / hour at Walmart?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »

$20+ / hour at Walmart?

Yeah it goes back to a time when big jake claimed he made those wages.  Ask someone like NIK to find the thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

$20+ / hour at Walmart?

Ask someone like NIK to find the thread.

LOL...find that shit yaself.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 11:32:33 PM »

1. never said at wal mart
2. i work at Target
3. I get paid 26 an hour now , but i'm trying to RELOCATE to san diego/san diego area
4. with 2 business degrees and and my experience i'm worth more than 26 bucks an hour now. don't give a fuck about no recession
5. the fuck do you do construction/oil fields,lol.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 11:40:40 PM by Don Jacob »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 11:41:29 PM »

$20+ / hour at Walmart?

i believe it's possible, i know wal mart pays better than us, but fuck workin' at wal mart.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:47 AM »

$20+ / hour at Walmart?

Ask someone like NIK to find the thread.

LOL...find that shit yaself.

NIK ACCEPT YOUR POSITION AS FORUM CURATOR :laugh:

ASK JOME FOR WEB SPACE.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:44:54 AM by K A I N »

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 01:44:04 AM »
4. with 2 business degrees and and my experience i'm worth more than 26 bucks an hour now. don't give a fuck about no recession

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A MBA $30 IS PROBABLY YOUR MAX.
EVERYONE GOT BUSINESS DEGREES, ESPECIALLY IN SAN DIEGO.

YOU GOTTA TO FIND THAT SPECIALTY AND BANK ON IT.

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 12:38:39 PM »

1. never said at wal mart
2. i work at Target
3. I get paid 26 an hour now , but i'm trying to RELOCATE to san diego/san diego area
5. the fuck do you do construction/oil fields,lol.

1. You said walmart
2. LMAO
3. No you don't.  You are lying like usual.  $54K a year a target.  Quit lying Jake, who you trying to impress?
4. LMMFAO! Your experience???  You mean that valuable McDonalds, Walmart, and Target experience? Hahahahaha.  2 business degrees?  What an idiot...do you think any employer gives a fuck that you have 2?  Getting a second degree is just a waste of time and money.  Besides, where did you go to school?  Cal State Bakersfield?  LMAO!  Like anyone gives a fuck about that school.
5. Yeah I work in the oil fields Jake, good call.  Don't worry about what I do Jake, get your lies straightened out before you do anything else.  Maybe you should be a lawyer...you got the lying part down.

BTW, doesn't Target have a relocation program?  I mean someone with as valuable skills as you have, you would think they would be begging you to stay with them. 

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
wow congratz.. buy may I ask why you got 2 business degrees??

Hey Ma

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »
One thing that annoys me about the majority of the workforce

-and i look good in a suite

is the inability to spell! no offense to don jacob as I see a lot of little errors all the time everywhere. how do college grads have the literacy of 8th graders!?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:54:31 PM by B A N A N A S »

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 01:47:22 PM »
lol maybe he added that e by mistake..