Author Topic: Joe Budden - Padded Room (Tracklist)  (Read 474 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Joe Budden - Padded Room (Tracklist)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »
Can't still waiting for this shit to drop!

fixed; HURRY UP BUDDEN! >:(
budden is ISNT a crooked i....he releases stuff....so calm ur balls n be patient lol

fixed; either way hes just going to overhype some underground fans to disappoint us. :-\
budden hasent dissapointed one so i think its very silly to say a such thing..if ur not a fan ok u can not like it but sayind hes gun dissapoint the rest is a very stupid thing to say

lmao, he disappointed me with his "major single" with Game. :P
ur not a fan of his tho...so u dont have high expectations for him i understand, but u tried to make it seem lik alot of ppl shuldent be expection high expections bcuz u dont have ny

yeah but his fans are going to like whatever he puts out anyway, simply the fact your fans.

youll like his average stuff because you just like Jumpoff; it rather hear people who arent like die-heart Budden, that his shit is off the hook. cuz Budden fans (the real big, true ones) tell me how amazing he is & then you got at least 50% of the people sayin hes boring & they cant get into his music.

I'm a die hard Budden fan, but not everything he does is dope. He most likely won't disappoint unless you wanted a follow up to the 2003 album. I think this album will be a bit better than his first, because the first one due to certain tracks was a bit of a let down compared to his mixtapes. The reason people can't get into his music is because they think he A.) Whines too much, B.) They don't like his delivery for some odd reason, and/or C.) They got a dick in their ears. I honestly don't believe Budden will disappoint considering some of the OG tracklisting joints were bangers and got put on Half Way House as mixtape stuff.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »
^well im not going to make an argument about something nothing of us heard. so, well leave it at, "he better impress" & just let his album drop. ;)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »
^well im not going to make an argument about something nothing of us heard. so, well leave it at, "he better impress" & just let his album drop. ;)

Great reply. :)