Author Topic: EXPOSURE....  (Read 387 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
EXPOSURE....
« on: January 31, 2002, 08:43:18 PM »
when someones life is in crisis. u usually find out who ya 'real' friends are. well here in my home town ive found out hwo my real friends are. and also on the net ive found out who my 'real friends' are if u call them friends. well i have found out who has been running there mouths and who has stayed real. real meaning people who have genuinly felt sorry for me or prayed for me. i ask no sympathy from anyone it ismy actions that has bought this upon me. and i dont appreciate ppl callen me 'the man'. does an individual have to get shot to become more of a man? does someone have to have major life crisises to get some respect? NO... i wasnt even going to tell anyone on this board about my situations except maybe  afew later on. but it seems that everyone found out thro my baby sis who been in my name. but anyone the following ppl holla at me on AIM ASAP. i need to speak urgently to u. Infinite, Doggystylen, Blade, NIK, tha7th. i need to speak to ya'll NOW.

for all those who genuinly felt sorry and sent my family prayers and condolences i think u all from the bottom of my heart for ur kindness and i appreciate that a lot. and that is very big coming from me. i will all of ur kind comments in my heart for a while to come mayber ever. thanks very much.

~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

Re: EXPOSURE....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2002, 10:51:05 PM »
So, what happened?

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2002, 11:29:47 PM »
i really dont see how details are really necessary

KVB

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2002, 11:41:11 PM »
i really dont see how details are really necessary

LOL. All I know is you got shot and hit by two bullets.
You could at least tell me why it happened...and who shot ya?
Where were you? I wouldn't call that ''going into detail''.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2002, 11:52:19 PM »
well i aint know they names i know ones brothers name, they was getting revenge for a fight i was in, they jumped me on the way to the train station...
i still dont see how thats neccesary to be known

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2002, 03:39:56 AM »
maxi I am so glad you are alive it is not funny, we had prayers said for your family,when I found out you was back to your mean self I was like yes..................
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2002, 03:47:26 AM »
yo... maxi... wsup??.. r u OK??

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2002, 04:30:17 AM »
personally I think he sounds like he is grateful to be alive....... ;)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2002, 01:21:56 PM »
put your ego and ignorance aside for a sec and think st8, get your life back on track cause i can tell your in one big shithole, i dont like your ass anymore, but ima pray for you so you'll be on the right path, when someone tries to talk to you and shit you just put'em straight down,i dunno know you but maybe you should make some changes in your life, oh yeah, when someone says somethin to you, your response is, you dont know me, well maybe if you didnt say that and actually talked to the person about you, they would get to know you better. peace

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2002, 01:53:53 PM »
doggystylen made these comments after i said i wasnt cool with him no more because he told all his net homies that it was all a prank. i knew u would do this doggy i knew as soon as i said that to u u would go to these posts and talk shit. keep playing into my lap caus soon u will be exposed to. im just playing with u know and u doing exactly as i predict. keep playing into my hands and everyone else will see what i now see. like u say 'no beef' and im not hiding behind my computer screen, when did u get gangsta?

TimeLock

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2002, 05:42:43 PM »
Welcome Back!!!! ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2002, 06:31:18 PM »
::).......

Here's tha deal, I felt SOOO fuckin sad when yur so called "sister" told me bout this tha night it happened...... Dats why I quickly made a thread and asked everyone 2 pray 4 u......

Next night ur on AIM and this is wat u said.......

Rtha7th: yo
MaxiCSN: I saw u haten......so Im out now
Rtha7th: huh
Rtha7th: wat? where?
Rtha7th: How tha fuck are u not in hospital man?

Then it said MaxiCSN signed off.

Now cmon, keep it real, Who in tha world gets shot one night in tha chest and nearly dies then comes back tha next night and gets on his computer???
And it's funny how yur sister has tha same email as u.....
And it's also funny how yur sister took shots at infinite outta no where if she didn't know u had this big played out beef wit him.........

Cmon man, wassup wit all this? Is it cuz u need Luv? Is it cuz u wanna be accepted? wats goin on wit u man? Spit it out, so people can see if they're able 2 help u.......

Ah and tha only reason I locked them threads bout ur so called incident waz because I felt sorry 4 all tha people who sat down 4 ages and wrote tha rhymes 4 u 2 get better.......

Next time u should plan out everything before u want 2 play these games......Not everyone's dat dumb. Relax and take one step at a time.

Peace Out.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2002, 11:35:12 PM »
hmmmm....

well, i dunno whaddup wit tha AIM convo. i know that a couple days after the shit went down, i talked to his sister n she said she was typing for him. he was jus tellin her what tah write cus he couldnt get up. n she was sposed to type it tha way he wanted her to, like...his words directly.

as for tha other stuff u mentioned. When Timelock first told me that maxi was shot (the first night, before anything was posted) we talked about it...n decided that he should start a thread about the whole situation n tellin people to give support, or even spit a rhyme. then, me and Time talked to his sister that night on aol. before she posted ANYthing. she tol us she was on maxi'z name cus she doesnt have her own email. we talked for a while about everything that went down. n it was me and Time who tol her to come onto tha site n check out tha thread we set up, n let everyone know tha status on maxi. she hadnt even mentioned it, until we tol her to. We got her registered on here, n even picked out her name. THEN she posted. so for tha email thing, she didnt even register HERself, we did. as for the beef with infinite. i dont know if she knew about it or not. but i know, tha night me n Time talked tah her on AIM (before she posted), she did know about it. but only vaguely. we filled her in on what little details we knew about it. So, she would have sum sorta idea of wha happened before she posted on tha board.

So...i aint bout tah down talk either side n can respect where both are comin frum. i believe maxi, until i see REAL reason not to. If it comes out that it WASNT true (which i doubt) well then...oh well. but thas better then doubting sum1 on thiz shit....if they really are for real. cus fukit, being "right", isnt as important as sumbodiez well-being.

If im wrong, im wrong....but dont pass judgement yall until yur for SURE.

peace

min0rity

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2002, 06:28:24 AM »
yo maxi-pads is my boy and all...but lets think about it this way.....

someone that has been shot reaction

normal reaction:

"oh shit!!!! i just been shot!!!! i'm about to die!!! (goes to the hospital) i gotta spend time with my family and closest friends"

fake reaction:

"oh shit!!! i just been shot!!!!! let me have my sister type this news and what i want to say about it to WCC"

i mean come on....if you really was shot.....then why the hell would you EVEN worry about some bullshit message board instead of focusing about your life and family etc.???" think about it....something fishy to me...if i was shot....first of all, i wouldn't even TELL to some message board whom i don't even know anybody personally...that right there is even ridiculous

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2002, 07:04:42 AM »
yo maxi-pads is my boy and all...but lets think about it this way.....

someone that has been shot reaction

normal reaction:

"oh shit!!!! i just been shot!!!! i'm about to die!!! (goes to the hospital) i gotta spend time with my family and closest friends"

fake reaction:

"oh shit!!! i just been shot!!!!! let me have my sister type this news and what i want to say about it to WCC"

i mean come on....if you really was shot.....then why the hell would you EVEN worry about some bullshit message board instead of focusing about your life and family etc.???" think about it....something fishy to me...if i was shot....first of all, i wouldn't even TELL to some message board whom i don't even know anybody personally...that right there is even ridiculous

Thanx ALOT minority.......My point exactly.

And Tone I posted my Pray 4 Maxi thread in tha main forum wayy before yall did anything on tha keystyle, I wasnt even gonna, but then I talked 2 sikotic and decided to.......

Anywayz, It dont even matter, Fuck it, Why tha fucc are we worrying about some bullshit.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!