Author Topic: Heat - Lakers  (Read 579 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Heat - Lakers
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »

D-wade got 35 tonight, he may be better than Kobe...hard to imagine that 1 year ago but it's a legit point today..

LOL...Wade is great (on offense), don't get me wrong. he's still not touching Kobe. Put Kobe on the Heat in place of Wade and they're easily a contenders in the East.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 09:55:45 PM »

D-wade got 35 tonight, he may be better than Kobe...hard to imagine that 1 year ago but it's a legit point today..

LOL...Wade is great (on offense), don't get me wrong. he's still not touching Kobe. Put Kobe on the Heat in place of Wade and they're easily a contenders in the East.

and if a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 11:15:56 PM »
lol at starting a kobe vs wade outta this..hack just did that too start shit..there both good but i dont think anyone can say wade over kobe just cause of 1 game

Rick McCrank

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 12:04:20 AM »
we're saving our energy for December 25th. 8)

haha what a moron

never have anything negative to say huh?

you're a fuckin girl

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 01:43:34 AM »
^we played like shit today.

bet some cheese on December 25th, who's up?

tempo2

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »
wade doing it all this year, but the heat nead to give up marion badly! and wat the fuck happen to beasley?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 02:12:32 AM »
Yesterday the Celtics and Cavs showed how real they are. The Lakers lost.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 02:35:34 AM »
^^^^ Cavs are impressive ... I watch a lot of their games lately and it's amazing how their offensive game has improved , very good spacing , every is touching the ball , it's no longer that "Lebron offense" anymore ... their rebounding and D have always been great ... I know Boston is impressive but I think Cavs will beat them because they O game is way more versatile than the years before ....

Regarding the Lakers, I don't care about our record , this team, both the players and coaches,  is heading on the wrong direction ...

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 04:32:07 AM »
We didn't deserve to win after playing that sloppy ass game.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »
Phil lost this game on purpose.   In fact every Laker loss was planned months in advance.  He's a psychological motivator and will not let the team peak until the playoffs.  If you guys don't understand that you don't know shit about basketball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 09:39:08 AM »
bet some cheese on December 25th, who's up?

i will bet one million-bagillion-fafillion-quillion-trillion dollars! mwahahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »
Phil lost this game on purpose.   In fact every Laker loss was planned months in advance.  He's a psychological motivator and will not let the team peak until the playoffs.  If you guys don't understand that you don't know shit about basketball.

more proof Jromo doesn't know shit about basketball...he tries mocking the concept of contending teams peaking near playoff time. LMAO.

tempo2

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »
im really suprised and quite pleased that the heat are hanging in there and quite frankly playing some decent ball at times. wade is the shit, but they need to trade marion, integrate beasley (beasley needs too knuckle down) ang get a center who can score in the post.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »
im really suprised and quite pleased that the heat are hanging in there and quite frankly playing some decent ball at times. wade is the shit, but they need to trade marion, integrate beasley (beasley needs too knuckle down) ang get a center who can score in the post.

Beasley looked much better to start the season...he's looking like a role player at best, nowadays, whereas he was playing at an all-star level in the opening month.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 11:09:57 AM »
Phil lost this game on purpose.   In fact every Laker loss was planned months in advance.  He's a psychological motivator and will not let the team peak until the playoffs.  If you guys don't understand that you don't know shit about basketball.

more proof Jromo doesn't know shit about basketball...he tries mocking the concept of contending teams peaking near playoff time. LMAO.

No I was mocking you.