Author Topic: Rosco P. Coldchain Involved In Double Murder  (Read 509 times)

Blood$

Rosco P. Coldchain Involved In Double Murder
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/12/19/20758952.aspx

By Nolan Strong
Philadelphia rapper Rosco P. Coldchain has been arrested in connection with the murder of a local man, sources have confirmed with AllHipHop.com.

A source who wished to remain unidentified told AllHipHop.com that the rapper, notable for his affiliation with hit production team The Neptunes, is being questioned in connection with the incident.

While details are sketchy, the unidentified victim, a male in his teens or early 20’s, was gunned down near Cottage Street and Wakeling around 7:30 pm last night (December 18).

The victim died a short time later at Frankford Hospital-Torresdale.

Sources have told AllHipHop.com that another victim has also died in the shooting, although this has not been confirmed.

Police stopped two men in the area after the shooting and questioned them, one of whom turned out to be Rosco P. Coldchain, born Amin Porter.

At press time, Coldchain is in prison, but police have yet to charge him with any crime, as they investigate the deadly shooting.

In October, Rosco. P. Coldchain -  who admitted in past interviews that he earned his  nickname due to his fondness for weapons - released his mixtape titled There Will Be Blood.

The rapper was originally signed to Pharrell Williams’ Star Trak imprint around 2000, after a chance encounter with Williams on a Philly’s Most Wanted video shoot Philadelphia.

Rosco P. Coldchain’s career has consistently been derailed, due to his frequent trips to jail.

In addition to this work with The Neptunes, Coldchain has worked with artists like The Clipse, DJ Premier, Havoc of Mobb Deep and others.

Police could not be contacted to give an official statement or details surrounding the arrest of Rosco. P. Coldchain.

Lunatic

Re: Rosco P. Coldchain Involved In Double Murder
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »
fuck i hope this shit ain't true, hope it ain't him. dude is so sick, brings chills to my spine. his verse on 'hot damn' and 'chinese new year' was fuckin sick..that 1 single he released, 'delinquent' with pharrell still gets spins from me. when the fuck did he release a mixtape?  :o  someone send a link my way.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jome

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 06:21:06 AM »
fuck i hope this shit ain't true, hope it ain't him. dude is so sick, brings chills to my spine. his verse on 'hot damn' and 'chinese new year' was fuckin sick..that 1 single he released, 'delinquent' with pharrell still gets spins from me. when the fuck did he release a mixtape?  :o  someone send a link my way.

His best performance was: Roscoe P Coldchain (ft Havoc) - Break Me (Broad Daylight Boys)
That Alchemist beat is craaaazy..  :o

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 06:29:46 AM »
Not a fan of his music, but I'm sorry to hear this. Another rapper that couldn't lay down the violence :(

R.I.P. 'the unidentified victim'

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 09:46:40 AM »
...dude is so sick, brings chills to my spine. his verse on 'hot damn' and 'chinese new year' was fuckin sick..that 1 single he released, 'delinquent' with pharrell still gets spins from me. when the fuck did he release a mixtape?  :o  someone send a link my way.

Yeah, He has a dope flow.  Never knew he released a mixtape though.  That song he did, "Hot" was dope as fuck.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »
...dude is so sick, brings chills to my spine. his verse on 'hot damn' and 'chinese new year' was fuckin sick..that 1 single he released, 'delinquent' with pharrell still gets spins from me. when the fuck did he release a mixtape?  :o  someone send a link my way.

Yeah, He has a dope flow.  Never knew he released a mixtape though.  That song he did, "Hot" was dope as fuck.
hook up this "hot" track.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
yeah he was dope,but for god's sake a 20 years old guy has been killed. WHO CARES if p.cold chain is a dope rapper ? fuck him if he's guilty

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 10:06:04 AM »
yeah he was dope,but for god's sake a 20 years old guy has been killed. WHO CARES if p.cold chain is a dope rapper ? fuck him if he's guilty
i didnt say let him off, i'm, saying hopefully he didn't commit this crime.

Hey Ma

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
oh shit, he was one of the good ones.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 01:29:04 PM »
can anyone hook up "Delinquent" & "Hot" ?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
Not a fan of his music, but I'm sorry to hear this. Another rapper that couldn't lay down the violence :(

R.I.P. 'the unidentified victim'

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »

this is the soundtrack to this movie
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 11:40:22 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »