Author Topic: Ego Trippin gets hated on 2 much....  (Read 1335 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ego Trippin gets hated on 2 much....
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »
Press Play was wack man.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 04:58:13 PM »
i guarantee y'all the next snoop album is back heavy on some g-shit. somethin like blue carpet.
i hope.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DaGChild

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »
I like Snoop but thought this last album was his worst (yes even worse then Da Game Is To Be Sold...).  I do however think Sexual Eruption was a great first single that showed Snoop can switch it up.  Press Play was also a great track, wish more of the album sounded like that one.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »
idunno. you could cut this album down to an EP and i still probably wouldnt like it. wayyy too many wack tracks on it, and even the hot songs dont hit like they do.

Still weirds me out how people dont like BCT. That's easily snoops second best album

edit: nevermind, if yo ucut this down to around 10 songs it wouldnt be that bad
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:34:26 PM by R1ZE »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 08:25:20 PM »
snoops wack now....last 10 years really
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:11 PM »
  I dont know why Snoop always puts 20+ tracks on his cds..

cept for Doggystyle sadly
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »
Album Sucks for the simple reason that Snoop Dogg, Teddy Riley And Dj Quik were not at their best, actually Teddy Riley was a big disapointment on the album knowing that he made some classic i was expecting some next level shit, the lyrics were aight and the subject on the songs sucks badly, its like he's just talking shit, the best thingg about this album though is the mixing, Dj Quik did a great job, and actually Dj Quik , Terrace Martin and frequency had The Best joints on this album, hopefully the album number 10 will be something Amazing , I got hopes , now that I know that Quik, Terrace and Dre are involved

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2008, 03:33:36 AM »
the whole album direction was lame. Snopp can't pull that shit off, and the album sales showed that. He needs to stick to the shit that ppl like him for.

just because it's not a gansta album doesn't mean that it's a wack album it's stupid. Of course we all prefer a Dre snoop produced album like back in the days . But He did something different i liked for the that i thought it was a refreshing album . With no much replay value but with some good song listed in the thread . I'm open minded and snoop proved with this one that it's not just ur typical gansta rapper he 's an artist who try something different just for the fun of it . and i respect that!

GottiValentino

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2008, 02:52:17 PM »
its just not the Snoop that people want to hear

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »
the whole album direction was lame. Snopp can't pull that shit off, and the album sales showed that. He needs to stick to the shit that ppl like him for.

just because it's not a gansta album doesn't mean that it's a wack album it's stupid. Of course we all prefer a Dre snoop produced album like back in the days . But He did something different i liked for the that i thought it was a refreshing album . With no much replay value but with some good song listed in the thread . I'm open minded and snoop proved with this one that it's not just ur typical gansta rapper he 's an artist who try something different just for the fun of it . and i respect that!

how many times does snoop have to prove that he can make non-gangsta records until he makes another gangsta record?.... for fucks sake!!!!!
snoop is famous for his gangsta rap, and thats what the people wanna hear.
every album after "the last meal" was poo poo trash.
for the people who defend snoop and say let him do what he wants, then fine..... watch snoop not even go gold next time when he makes another silly watered down corny album. coz people dont wanna buy that shit, and then snoop wont have a major record deal no more, coz he's not moving enough units anymore. once that happens he'll retire. he wont go on the independant coz of his ego and pride, and the only person snoop will have to blame is himself. he is choosing to end his own career with these wack records. i guess we cant complain, coz thats what he wants, lolzzzz
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 04:48:32 PM by black-legion »

StreetPoet

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2008, 05:31:14 PM »
Ego Tripin is wack ,Snoop should retire