Author Topic: Big Baby hurt in car accident  (Read 188 times)

thisoneguy360

Big Baby hurt in car accident
« on: December 21, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »
BOSTON -- Glen "Big Baby" Davis was hospitalized Sunday with whiplash and a concussion after being involved in a traffic accident on his way to the Celtics-Knicks game.

Davis was expected to remain hospitalized overnight following the accident on the Massachusetts Turnpike, according to team spokesman Jeff Twiss.

No further details of the accident were immediately available, although snow fell throughout the day Sunday, making for hazardous driving conditions.

Center Patrick O'Bryant replaced Davis on the active roster against the Knicks, with Boston trying to tie a team record with its 18th consecutive victory.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Big Baby hurt in car accident
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »
nik must be masturbating somewhere
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 10:05:14 PM »
^fellas, the gayness has got to stop around here.

As for Glen Davis, the big sensitive fuck is probably overreacting and doesn't even have a scratch on him. we'll see him crying on the bench within the next week, watch.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 05:44:52 AM »
nik must be masturbating somewhere

holy shit, i wish i could give a prop.  had me rolling

on the real though, hope nothing but health for big baby.  I know people that have had concussions and i've had a minor one myself, shit's no joke if you pass out. 

Number 18 was for big baby!!! GET WELL SOON, HOMIE!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 06:33:48 AM »
he's out as of last night

NIK ran outta kleenex
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens